Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Interesting Encounters

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Interesting Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Davina smiled softly, "Only in some standards. I do not kill humans at least those who don't deserve." She thought back to the Moore agent she had killed earlier that evening, he had been raping a young witch and she had made sure he would never be able to use that part of his autonomy either in this life or the after life. "There for there are none seeking my head, at least not of my own people. I have pissed a vampire off a time or too and Arthur Moore seems hell bent on my head." She shrugged one shoulder, "But not even an immortal can live forever."

She then felt his hand brush back a stray piece of hair and she knew his walls were dropping but it was not what he wanted and she would never take a man who did not truly want her. "But getting back to the other subject, no I did not bring you up here to my mate though you are a beautiful specimen of the human male and I would no doubt enjoy your talents between my sheets...I brought you up here because you interest me as I have said before. And perhaps you might come in handy in the future."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Spike loke dat her "ah a partnership" he said moving his hand to rest back over the couch. "go on Im listening , and ow thank you for the compliment, your not bad your self . " he said grinning cheekaly at her as he waited for her praposal " so what exactly is it you want me to do for you that you couldn't just do your self ?" he aopened his windbraker shpowing the black cotton shirt under his coat
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:09 pm

Davina nodded, "I don't need your help as of yet, but I am a business woman I always seize an opportunity when one is at hand. However I would of course have to give you something in return."

She made sure no one was looking and placed her hand over the cushion between them. There was a faint purple glow and then when it faded she pulled back to life up a silver chain with with an onyx set in a silver oval about the size of a silver dollar, in the middle of it was her symbol the crescent moon with a cross going through it and four claw marks at the bottom of the cross. She leaned forward and placed it around his neck, speaking as she did so.

"This medallion will give you protection from any Shifter and Magic User, some vampires will be hesitant to approach you as well but vampires rarely do what is good for them with their god-complexes." She said, she sat back and stared him in the eye, she was only inches from his face as she would rather no others heard her.

"It is my mark if you are ever in trouble concentrate on it and call to me with your mind. I will hear you and I will come to your aid no matter where you are at. It is the best gift as a Were and as a Witch that I can give you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:21 pm

he looked down at the medalion then back at her and at her face being so close to his "and what do you wish from me in return apart from my services as a hunter " he asked once more brushing her hair from her face, his hand resting against her cheek as he spoke. it was then he coughed and pulled back hoping she ahd not just seen his inexperiance with women slip out. Reatching out he saw his glass was empty "any chance of a refill" he asked trying not to think of how beatuifily enticing she was right at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Davina had caught something but she would not push the issue. She raised her hand and a waiter came and took the order. She then looked at Spike, "In your work you gather information and I may need to call on it. Just be ready when I do that is all I ask."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:46 pm

he downed his drink and motioned for a second " sure if that all you want then i can oblige, just call when you need me , just not when im in the middle of something, ya know " he tipped his head looking back down at the lower level " that kinda something" he smirked "and I won't take to kindly to being woken up in teh middle of the night ether, if I have what you want I'll bring it to you" he raised his glass and smiled "heres to a new partnership among other things" he said softly " now what can i help you with now , information wise" he quickly added
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:57 pm

Davina laughed, a rich and true laugh rarely heard. Normally she gave a fake laugh. "You mortal amaze me. Information wise, I need anything you can dig up on Arthur Moore, that has never been my strong suit and I am afraid frightening his goons gives very little new information."

She then turned her attention to the lower level, "That is nothing, clothes are still on and sex is only being performed in the private rooms. Now when the full moon is near...that is something that brings about the most animalistic urges." Her eyes flashed gold for a moment as she thought about it but she school her lust into control and her eyes went back to green
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:10 pm

Spoke looked at her and saw her eyes change " pretty color " he said smiling at her "and i'll see what I can dig up might take me some time" he looked back down seeing she was right "Humm love to see it in the full moon" he said softly and he sighed being a man he still had urges but he also had morals and would never just give it way his father tought him he'd know when the time was right and with which girl he would eventually, so fr none but one had caught his eye and she sat in front of him. But eve he ahd to admit it could be just teh heat of teh moment he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:20 pm

"I would offer for you to do so, but I stick to my own rules. No humans allowed during the week of the full moon. I tend to give into the wolf more and well...humans have very slow healing abilities and very delicate skin. It has been known to get bad and I would never wish harm on such a beautiful body." She smiled then as she remembered his compliment and let her eyes shift to the gold eyes of a wolf. "Why thank you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:01 pm

spike grined " I bet though i could just watch and see how its done " he said half joking he held up his hands to her " but if you say no , your the boss" he said downing another drink as he watched her his eyes trying not to rest on anything it shouldn't like her frim brsts ofr her nicly rounded bottom , he mentaly slapped himself and knew he would have to have a cold shower once her got back to the aprtment he kept in town. He gave a low growl and pulle himself back to reality "yes ... erm no... erm what were we taking about again" he asked slightly lost in the conversation his cheeks now pink at her compliment.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Davina caught his comment on learn how it was done and sniffed the air gently before smiling. She could smell no woman on him...old or new. "You are new to this world." She replied and then leaned forward and kissed him softly on the lips before deepening it. She then pulled back and smiled, "I forgot what innocence tastes like."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:34 pm

spike watched her as she moved forward then kissed him he held his hand as they seem to want to hold her around her waist then she pulled back nd he smiled " so how dose it taste? " he asked smiling at her now knowing how it was to be kissed by a wear woman , he took a deep breath to bring down his heart beat that now seem to race just from her kiss alone .
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Davina closed her eyes. "It tasted like memories. I will tell you human, your kind amazes me, they always search for ways to be more powerful and immortal...but immortality is not all it is said to be. I know, I have been alive for 1500 years and the loneliness has weighed on me as has the changes over time."

As she said this she stared off in the distance, her eyes filled with such sorrow and pain. "And to lose those that you love...well nothing can fill the place in your heart."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:51 pm

Spike watched her face as she spoke " I don't seek imortality, and I know what its like to lose a loved one , its cold and unfrogiving, it eats at you from inside , thought you should know fi you read my memories " he said moving to face her " I can let you see my memories if you want i will not hold back from you" he felt a sence of trust in her it wa rare by now he would have killed and other waer woman who tryied it on with him but yet there he was with her waiting.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:01 pm

Davina was an ancient so she could read minds, but most Shifters could not. It was a rare talent and she had a feeling her mother's blood helped. She leaned closely to him again and rested her forehead against his, it would make it easier for her.

She closed her eyes and pushed her will to his, touching him in ways she knew no one had. Sharing memories is a very intimate act, one of trust and total knowing. She saw him as a boy learning the ways of the hunter and of the death of his father. The pain that came from that was so strong she felt it as her own.

She knew too that he could see her memories, of Ireland in the day, of shifting for the first time with her father. Of learning magic with her mother and of the man with long brown hair and gentle green eyes...her mate. And then she let herself show him what she tried to forget, the day that her true love was taken from her.

They had been attacked by a group of shifters, calling for her blood because they had found out what she was. A hybrid. But Fallon would not let them and he was torn to pieces before her very eyes and almost died if her parents had not shown up in time.

She ripped herself away from him her chest rising and falling with the heavy beat of her heart. She looked at him then, tears falling from her amber eyes. "You shared with me and so I shared with you. We have an understanding between us Spike and a bond."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 6:26 am

Spike wanted to pull back as she lent forward but his curiosity got the better of him yet as she touched his forehead with her own he closed his eyes wincing at the influx of memeories she let flood his mind he felt all her pain and feelings . He saw the attack that took her one love and felt the searing pain that came with it and how she servived. As quickly as it came it passed and he sat back from her his head hung his hands holding his head as if waking from a nightmare.

He heard her speack and turned to face her and nodded not knowing just what to say. He let a small smile pass his lips to her a sign he did indeed trust her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:31 am

Davina nodded and took a drink of water to calm herself. She pulled her legs against her chest in the booth and leaned on them with her arms. Her chin resting on her arms as she looked at him. "Now you know why I am a rogue, my Father is surprised I never went berserk and started a killing spree I guess because the blood of my mother allows my logic to reach me still even in anger. I know that even if I did so it would never bring Fallon back, not in a million years."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:18 pm

he turned to look at her " like nothing will bring my father back " he said softly, His head still feeling like it had been mixed up and put back together the wrong way. he reatched out for a glass but knocked it over instead spilling its contents across the table . he lend looking down at teh floor but his eyes were closed as he breathed hard the link or bond as she called it taking more out of him than he has seen.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:24 pm

Davina nodded for the waiter to clean the mess and get another. When he was done and gone Davina took Spike's hand and pushed a little of her energy into him. She had forgotten for a moment he was mortal. She gave him a soft smile, "There that should help at least you won't be so shaky anyway."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:32 pm

he let out a deep breath and sat up to face her " what did you do ? " he asked letting out a deep breath and feeling better for it. " now that we understand each other you understand why i hunt vampires, an I trust if I need your help you'll come, if i gather what you want" he asked back in his swing, his head still pounded frm the link but he could put up with it for now as he'd had worse fighting the vampires in his life.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:38 pm

Davina sighed, "I shared with you apart of the memories and pains from my soul. It doesn't drain the Cian very much but with a mortal it can. I had forgotten so I gave you some of my energy. I can do it through my will or blood," She smiled, "But I doubt very much you would like to drink from me. As it can bring forth a lust never felt before just like sharing memories...it is a very intimate act."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

spike looked at her "I thank you for not doing that way , I have had my fill of blood drinking or draining" he added rembering a painful memoriy of that night his father died, rember ing how he lay half dead in the blood filled gutter his energy and blood almost depleted his skin graying as he lay. But in his head a voice kept ringing out for him to be strong and that it was not his time.

He looked at her slipping back to reality"I know all that , and intimate acts done bother me" he said as he downed his refiled drink and motioning for another as he now felt very thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:02 pm

She nodded, "So are there any other questions you have for me? Or do you think you know everything there is to know about my kind?" She asked with a smirk on her lips. It was only early in the night but making the charm, the sharing of memories and giving him some of her energy were paying its toll. She needed to replenish herself but bagged blood would not do it, she needed to hunt. Perhaps he would join her so he could learn, she had had a hunter ask her that once.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:06 pm

spike looked at her and shook his head "yes one may i see how you hunt, if i se you hunt i will know you better as hunting is pure instinct" he said sitting back against the seat he could see she was tiired "but if your tired I could come back another time" he lent forward as if he was making ready to leave, hoping she would stop him as his curiosity was now peaked.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:10 pm

Davina smiled tiredly, "No by all means." She rose then a little shaky and she was pale. Blaze would get furious at her for using as much energy as she had tonight without feeding first. She took his hand and started to lead him from the club. "Just don't think less of me is all I ask."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Encounters   Interesting Encounters - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Encounters
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks :: The Blood Moon Club-
Jump to: