Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donna A. Avery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Donna A. Avery Empty
PostSubject: Donna A. Avery   Donna A. Avery I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:38 pm

Your Lighter Half

Name or Alias: Becks "donna"gackt"

Experience: ive been role playing for more years then i can count
Your Darker Half

Name: Belladonna Artemisa Dracula (she goes by the last name of her mothers madien name of Avery refusing to use her real last name out the hate of her father)

Alias: Donna Avery or just "D"

Race Halfbreed :vampire/human

Appearance: 6 foot 1 , long blonde(some times black) gun metal blue grey eyes, and pale skin.

Personality:

Donna is the half-breed child of a vampire father and human mother, the ideal vampire hunter. she is renowned for her consummate skill and unearthly grace, but feared and despised for her mixed breed: born of both races but belonging to neither. Often underestimated by her opponents, Donna possesses surprising power and resourcefulness, having most of the strengths of the Nobility and only mild levels of their common weaknesses. . However, Donna prefers hers physical abilities, only using her magic in time of great need. Unlike most vampirs, she trys to live as a "normal" human; however, she is marked by her unearthly beauty and exceptionally powerful aura, and thus rarely accepted by human settlements. In terms of weaknesses, she is randomly susceptible to sunsickeness(a powerful form of asunstroke) . Usually it takes several weeks to recover from sunlight syndrome, longer if the vampir is exceedingly powerful, but Donna recovered in a few days (around 1-6 days approx) a few of her mysterious powers she possesse are psychometry, and inducing sleep, ..

D always wears a mystical blue pendant; it prevents many of the automatic defenses (such as laser fields and small nuclear blasters) created by the waring humans and factions in past millennia from working properly, and allows her to enter their sealed castles. she also uses wooden needles which she can throw with super speed.

she protects her milk-white face from the noonday sun with long blonde(sometimes black) hair, flowing black clothing , and the shadow of a wide-brimmed hat. Though she appears to be only 20 or so D's age i far more then that. Her beauty is mesmerizing, often unintentionally wooing men and sometimes flustering other women..

Bio:Very little is known of D'onnas parentage, or her past. Some Nobles whisper dark rumours about their vampire progenitor, the Sacred Ancestor known as Count Dracula, bedding a human woman called "Mina the Fair" . Dracula conducted bizarre cult orgies, involving himself and countless human women or even other vampires, with the only successful product of this being Donna. Donna, wanting nothing to do with her father save for killing him, refuses to go by her true name. Instead,she shortens it to simply "donna" Donna has one sibling: her half brother braden"Blaze" , who except for his eightteenth birthday was first and last time she's seen him , so she doesnt exspect her brother to remember anything about her, or even if he has a sister. braden was the product of d's human mother and bradens father' when donnas father in a rare bout of pity, IF you could call it that, when after he was done mateing with Mina the fair, he tossed her bruised and battered body infront of the nearest street where bradens father found mina.

Breif rp:Gackt nodded."allright then, ill feed them the formula later and sing to them now."he said as he thought of a song to sing. Obachan nodded her head in conformation that she was doing the right thing.He turned and began to sing to the babies as he let each baby grab a finger of each of his hand." "
So...
Don't say anything
You're just a little bit frightened now so
Don't say anything
You're just a little bit in grief so

In the last act, offer your prayers

The magic of the moon is... shalle a le rilla
Because we whisper in sugary voices
If just one more wish comes true
I want to join hands with you and laugh

Inside of the dream...
Inside of the memory, we'll definitely meet again...

If you can regain your smile
If your laughing self returns
Sadness will turn into kindness

"As that far off memory was..." with all your desires

The magic of the moon is... shalle a le rilla
If you can forget your tears
If you can touch your kindness
I want to be near you

If the magic of the moon vanishes
Because good-byes are visited again
If we can follow our feelings right now
I want to join hands with you and dance

Inside of the light, the place we should return to,
Because I'll meet you again somewhere" he finshed singing and smiled at his sons and his beloved sun flower.
Back to top Go down

Donna A. Avery
Page 1 of 1