Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm

Upon Their Return

Davina walked into the apartment with Alex beside her. She went to her bedroom and put her clothes back from earlier, enjoying the feel of the silk pants against her skin as she walked back into the living room and went to the kitchen. She opened her fridge and pulled out two steaks and a two large potatoes.

She pulled her hair up and washed her hands before poking the steak with a knife and rubbing spices into it. She threw these in a large pan with some chopped up garlic and green onions. Then she washed the potatoes and threw them in the microwave.

Davina rummaged around in the cupboards and pulled out to wine glasses and a bottle of Witch Wine and offered him a glass as she came back out from changing. "Wine?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:51 pm

He made his way to where he suitcases were and opened one of them. He pulled out a pair of navy blue silk pants before she came back out of the kitchen with the bottle and glasses. "Certainly." He took the bottle and popped it open before he poured the wine into each of the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:01 pm

She watched him and smiled as he handed her the wine before taking a sip. She then sat on the couch and turned the TV on to whatever it had been on. She patted the couch next to her for him to join her.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:25 pm

He took a sip of the wine before he joined her on the couch. He placed an arm around her shoulders as he watched the tv.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:31 pm

A little bit later after having watched one movie Davina made her way into the kitchen and served up the baked Potatoes with the Steak and some green beans on the side. She put the plates on the bar and pulled out everything for the potatoes and then took a seat on one of the bar stools and waited for Alex to have a seat.

"Go ahead, its not poisonous I promise."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:40 pm

He chuckled as he made his way to the stools and sat down. "I wouldn't be too worried about that." He slowly began to carve a piece of the steak before he slowly ate, enjoying the taste. "Mmmm, very good."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:46 pm

"Thank you, it is not often I get to cook anymore. Once in awhile for Blaze but he is content enough with take out or the club's food with the rest of my pack. And my parents never visit any more, not with Moore about it would be too dangerous for him to land hands on them." She said as she took a bite of her own food.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:58 pm

He raises an eyebrow at the mention of Blaze, his curiosity coming forth but he pushed it back as he continued eating. "That it would be.."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:12 pm

She saw his curiosity and laughed, "Blaze is my second in command and my lover. He is the only one to know the truth about me in my pack." She said, not knowing why she had felt she needed to explain things to him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:30 pm

He nodded his head as he took another bite of the meal. "Ah, I see." He felt a bit of jealousy hit him when she said he was her lover, but he quickly squashed it. He didn't know why, especially since they weren't mates.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

She felt his jealousy and it made one corner of her mouth twitch up. "So any tigresses running around after you Alex?" She asked with a playful smile as she took a drink of her wine.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:02 pm

He leaned back on the stool slightly as he took a sip of the wine. "There are a few that are still after me."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:08 pm

"I hope they won't mind you bedding a wolf, otherwise I might have to take a few of them out." She teased as she took another bite.

But it was true, if some of them did not just get angry that he was with another woman, but a one not of his blood they become quite dangerous. She had seen it happen a time or two...particularly involving her and a very handsome Scottish vampire.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

He chuckled at that, "Well, two of them wouldn't have a problem with that, in fact, they'd probably join in." He took another bite of the meal before he finished it off. "The last one though....she would be just as likely to gut you as to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:23 pm

Davina lifted a brow, "Well then let's hope I don't meet her. I would really hate to have to hurt one of your playmates." Of course Davina found she herself was jealous and the idea of a woman coming after her for being with Alex pissed her off even more.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:39 pm

He shrugged, "She's more the "psycho that acts nice until you bed her then demands you do everything for her" kind. And before you ask, I was drunk that night."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm

Davina laughed, a clear and mystical sound as she did so. But then she rose from her seat and went and stood before him placing his arms around her waist. "You poor thing." She said, "Don't worry I won't let the mean kitty hurt you." She teased before kissing his lips gently. "But I wonder, will you one day tell another girl I am psycho?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:51 pm

He couldn't help but laugh after he returned the kiss. "Something tells me, I don't have much to worry about on that."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:00 pm

She smiled up at him, "I hope not." She said before returning to her stool and taking another drink of wine before eating more of her dinner. "So tell me, which of the four corners do you belong to? I am of the North as my mother is Mera, Mother of the Northern Witches."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:47 pm

He took another sip of his wine as he spoke, "I belong to the Western. Ironic isn't? A cat being able to master the element of water so easily."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm

She laughed, "It is strange but you are a tiger and tigers love water. So I have heard any way." Davina said as she finished eating and went and washed the dishes and put them away. She liked everything neat and tidy of course this was why her maid loved her, hardly anything to do.

She turned and leaned back on the counter watching him. They were matched to perfection magic wise as water gave life to the earth. It could be one of the things that was drawing them together.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:30 pm

"Well, believe it or not...I'm not that much of a fan of water either..." He looked back at her. Could that be why this bond is developing? The magic that each of them can wield melded together perfectly. He shook his head as he dismissed those thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:35 pm

She saw his emotion run through his eyes, so he was wondering the same thing she was. Humans would find out two people had met and started falling in love after two nights impossible but if it was written in the stars for you to be together it couldn't be ignored and maybe they should stop trying.

Now it was her turn to shake her head, no not yet. She would keep fighting it and see where it lead. "Shall we go find another movie?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:53 pm

He had seen the same questions in her eyes at he was having. He nodded his head before he got up and made his way over to the couch, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:06 pm

She curled up onto the couch and snuggled into his side laying her head on his chest. As the movie started, she was quite comfortable as she pulled her feet up and tucked them under her she could get used to this. "Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: