Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Davina's Penthouse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

Location : In between the realm of light and dark, life and death.

Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:19 pm

He looks over at her, his arms wrapped around her waist, "Yes, Davina?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:28 pm

Davina bit her bottom lip but decided to just come out and ask it. "Will you stay with me tonight, I mean in my room? I want to fall asleep in your arms again like I did last night...I felt warm and safe."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:32 pm

He couldn't help but smile at that and nodded. "I was planing to ask that myself. I felt very content holding you in my arms, like nothing was wrong in the world."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:39 pm

Davina smiled brilliantly up at him, "I am very glad to hear it Alex." She then kissed his lips softly and then laid her head back down on his chest content to watch the movie in his arms like this. She didn't care what was or wasn't happening any more...fate would do what it wished anyway.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:48 pm

He smiled as he held her close to him. He rested his head against hers as he watched the movie. It didn't matter what happened, all that matter to him now was the one in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Davina had made it through two movies, but no more. She was fast asleep tucked into Alex, her face was for once completely relaxed making her look the twenty years she had stopped aging at. It was rare to see her without the mask of constant amusement on her face.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:04 pm

He couldn't help but smile as he looked down at her peaceful expression. He slowly picked her up in his arms, doing his best not to disturb her as he made his way up to her room. Once in the room, he made his way to her bed and slid both himself and her into the bed, still in the same position from down on the couch as he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:15 pm

The Next Morning

Davina stretched as she came awake and that is when she became of aware that something was tangled with her body. She opened her eyes and smiled, Alex was laying on his side with one arm draped over her stomach and his legs were tangled in hers. She laughed softly, "Alex," She whispered. "Alex love, I need to get up."

His leg was pressing right into her lower stomach and she had to pee very badly. But she could not get out of his grip.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:20 pm

Alex mumbled as his eyes slowly opened. He was never a morning person so it took him several moments before his eyes focused in onto her face. He heard what she said and slowly began to untangle himself from her so she could get up.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Davina got free and took off to the bathroom in a flash of color. A few moments later she came back at and shook her head at Alex. His head was buried under the pillows one long muscular leg free of the blankets. She smiled as she looked to the wall of windows, it had long thick curtains over it so the room was still dark. She waved her hand and the curtains began to pull back filling the room with the bright light of the day.

"Good morning sleepy head."
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:31 pm

He saw the light coming into the room from under the pillow and buried his head under it further. He mumbled, "Evil morning light, away with you..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Davina laughed and pushed away from the wall, "How about if I coax you out of bed with some fresh coffee?" She asked as she went to the bed and climbed onto it resting on her knees. "Or perhaps a firey vixen with blood red hair?"
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:37 pm

He looked out from under the pillow at her. "I'll take the vixen first, then the coffee." He said with a slight grin as he slowly pulled his head out, his eyes still half closed as he stretched the kinks out of his body.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:40 pm

She laughed as she watched him, he stretched just like a feline and she smiled down at him. "Oh is that a fact, I thought you were supposed to have Irish Cream with your coffee never before." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:44 pm

He sat up as he looked at her. "Yes, but I prefer the cream over the coffee anyways." He said with a mischievous grin.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:47 pm

Davina smiled, "Well then by all means please do have your cream before your coffee." She said as she leaned in and kissed him softly and then deeper as her fires began to burn once more.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:02 pm

Alex returned the kiss before rolling her onto her back and kissed his way across her neck as he began to pull their clothes off of them quickly...

Fade out...

He smiled as he held her in his arms, sweat glistened across their forms. He had definitely enjoyed the cream she had for him, multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:05 pm

Davina stretched and looked at him with a big smile on her face. "T-that was amazing." She breathed. Then she rolled over onto her stomach and looked up at him her feet fanning back and forth.

"So what do you want to do today?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:39 pm

He returned the smile with one of his own, "That it was." He thought about it for a few moments, "Well, we have two options, stay in or go out. If we go out, you know the city better than I."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Davina came up with an idea, "How about we go out...I want you to meet someone. After I get you bathed, dressed and fed first." She got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. "She will kill me if I let a man go hungry after using so much energy." She called as she walked in.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:51 pm

He let out a laugh as he climbed out of the bed and made his way to the bathroom. "And just who is this person you want me to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:56 pm

"You will see." She said as she started the shower. One similar to the one at the club, only bigger. She stepped into the steamy waters and let them wash the sweat and sex from her flesh as well as the tension from her muscles. She closed her eyes in absolute bliss.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:06 pm

He shook his head slightly as he made his way into the shower. He sighed contently as the water went over him, easing the soreness of his muscles. He had to control himself from taking Davina again right there as he watched the water cascade down her body. He shook his head from those thoughts before he began to lather his body with soap.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:19 pm

Davina turned to him over her shoulder and smiled as she washed her own skin and then lathered her hair and rinsed it. She then did the cream rinse to make her hair as silky and shiny as always.

She turned to him then and leaned against the wall with the water pouring down over her breasts and flat stomach.
Back to top Go down
Alexander Meska
Ancient
Alexander Meska

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:28 pm

He had just finished washing the shampoo out of his hair and turned around to look at her. He licked his lips as he watched the water fall down along her body, his arousal becoming evident again as he attempted to resist taking her again for at that rate, they'd never leave the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Davina's Penthouse   Davina's Penthouse - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Davina's Penthouse
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: