The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 4:24 pm

D..had wanted to get a suprise for spike at a jewlers , she wanted to get him a celtic ring . she had heard of jewlers in down town telgar and was headed there while spike was sleeping on her black widow bike. the scenery speed by as she rode along her hat secured down by the helmet spike now insisted she wear to be safe. soon she arrived at the jewelers. she parked her bike and descended and made her way to the jewlers which was open."excuse me sir id like to see your finest in the line of mens celtic rings please."

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Lancer let out a soft yawn as he walked into the jeweler yawning softly, He really diddn't want to be here, However he had to check up on his bracelet, It was being cleaned and repaired here. His hand moved to his wrist, rubbing it, Not used to not having anything here. He walked up to the counter looking at the stuff absentmindedly while he waited for service. His eyes trailed up towards the voice when she heard something about Celtic rings. That was rare in itself, Not many people were looking for jewelry like that now a days. Old stuff like that was prime target for thieves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 7:53 pm

D...adjusted her hat in the bright light of the shop as she waited for the jewler to come back with trays of rings for her to look at."Thank you, it has to be special as its a present for my fiancee, im getting married soon."she said with a smile as the jewler congradulated her and said her finacee was a lucky man to have such a beautiful fiancee with such equiste taste. She browsed the ring but really didnt see anything special when she noticed a slender man rubbing his wrist and looking at her, she thought he looked the kind that robbed little old ladies or worse bilked stupid women of women by charming them.
She kept her eye on him in case he had ideas of robbing her or robbing the poor jeweler. The jewler took the cases away when she told him that wasnt quite what she was looking for."Miss i have something special in my vault , let me get it."she nodded and waited for the jewelr to come back all the while keeping an eye on the strange slender man to make sure he was doing any "five finger" shopping.The jeweler came back with a locked box and put it down on the counter and opened it , in it was a very old celtic ring that was the most amazing sight to look at, she stopped to see if it was in spikes size and it was."Ill take it, wrap it up please."the jewlers eyes lighted up as he boxed and wrapped up her purchase.she handed the jeweler a heavy bag of solid gold bars, picked up her purchase as the jewelr excitedly smiled to her and told her to please come back with her fiancee to purchase wedding rings.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Lancer was getting his bracelet back and he had to say it was rather good quality done, It was on a genuine leather band with 4 silver plates warped around it, One said hope, Another said love, Another said devotion, and another said sacrifice"Perfect"He says letting out a small grin, when all of a sudden the window explodes in a hail of gunfire as thugs jump into the place planning on robbing it, Lancer let out a soft sigh"and here i thought i was going to have a nice day"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 8:09 pm

D..was about to exit the store when he heard gun fire and the sound of glass smashing. she went and put spikes ring and the ring she bought for him in a place the robbers wouldnt find and which she could break off a body part if they tried which was in her clevage in her bra. she ran and pushed the jewler into the vault "stay there and stay down."she told the man who was shaken. she thought she was going to have a normal day but oh no, she had to have a day where she might have to break some heads.

She ducked low and ran to the slender man."If this isnt your doing , i suggest you get in the vault with jewler before you get hurt."

Last edited by Donna Avery on Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lancer
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Fri May 21, 2010 8:38 pm

She looked over towards her"What are you talking about? Me get hurt?" He asks laughing as he raises a hand towards a gunman that was about to hit him with a gun sending a large fireball towards him"Lancer Lisa, Warlock at your service, I'm guessing your something that can stand up to these morons as well?" he asks raising his eyebrows slightly"If you are then i suggest we deal with this before people get hurt"He says yawning softly dodging a punch, slaming his first into the guy sending him flying"Idiotic fucktards"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sat May 22, 2010 1:05 pm

D.. nodded to the slender and younger man."Yes i am as a matter of fact."she said before she saw him raise his hand toward the gumman sending a fireball at him and he told her his name and that he was a warlock and said he guessed she was something that could stand up to those men as well."Yes i am, remember when in your childhood you heard tales of things that go bump in the night and thought to yourself that they werent real?well they are and i am and i also go bump in the day time too."she said with a grin to let him know what she was."I go by simply D, but your are right lets deal with these freaks before innocent people get hurt."she said as one the men came up on her and tried to choke her neck, she reached down and sunk her nails into his groin leaving him screaming in pain as she whispered in his ear. Now what she whispered in his ear cannot be told, but neverless it caused the man to soil himself and run out screaming. "You were saying lancer?"

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"I always belived in t shit that goes bump int he night, Im consider one of them myself, Although not as scary of one" He chuckles softly causing a mini explosion to cause in front of him sending several guys flying outside, He looked over towards her noticing as she did what cause the guy to run out screaming, he took out a notebook and a pen"Not to self....keep jewels covered and don't piss off D"he mutters softly before putting the book back before raising a clump of earth sending it at several of the others there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sat May 22, 2010 1:45 pm

D...nodded to lancer."Hmm i can see that, being a warlock you must get into this sort a bit every now and again."she said softly as she flung another guy who was comeing at them with a gun out the window. she grinned when he looked towards afrer the guy she whispered to ran out screaming. she smirked when he raised the clump of the earth sending towars several of the others there. she put her hand in front of some others faces and they fell to floor."they arent dead, they are just asleep enough untill whomever comes can get them."she said to him."I guess that a bout does it?"

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sat May 22, 2010 1:55 pm

He chuckled softly nodding as he looked towards all the either dead or knocked out body"Yea, I get into stuff like this often....but then again i usually go looking for trouble"Laughs yawning softly"I guess it is about it, I must admit i wasn't prepared to kick ass today, And these morons weren't even a challenge"He laughs softly yawning as he kicks one of the dead bodies. He looked over towards her"Rather nice fighting i have to say"He sighs softly looking at all the gangsters"It's a sad thing scum like this controls the earth basicly right now"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 10:57 am

D..nodded tp lancer."I'm the opposite, i dont go looking for trouble it usally finds me."she said as she let out a small yawn."Neither was i , i was just in here to pick out a ring for my fiancee, by the way did you get the bracelet you were looking at?"she siad as she laughed as he kicked one of bodies."Mrrphm, i suppose so, but then i wasnt at my fullest, im supposed to be takeing it easy as i promised my fiancee i would do."she said as she made sure spikes ring was still safe where it was then looked back at lancer."Yes is a sad state of things to be sure."

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 4:08 pm

He let out a soft laugh"Well that is never good"He says laughing softly looking towards her, He raises his eyes slightly when she mentions the braclet but raises his hand showing that he did get it"Yuppers, and ahh, i really don't wanna see you full strength Then"he says yawning softly looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

D.. let out a soft laugh."No its not."she said looking towards him as he raised his eyes at her when she mentioned the braclet raising his hands showing he got it."Good, im glad you did..ancient magic is never good in the hands of people who dont know what they are doing." she said softly."i saw earlier you were looking at the ring i was buying, any paticular reason?"

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 4:27 pm

He chuckled softly"Had it been before the world went to the pits, I would have paid no notice, but now a days older items are more valuable so they are rarly seen anymore, That is why i noticed the ring"He said laughing softly"Plus, jewelry have always been rather interesting to me, How it's made all that stuff"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm

D..smirked at lancer."yes well seems the world has gone to hell in hand basket and these younger things don't appreciate the older stuff, they have to flashy new sparkly things that would probably fall apart and the slighest breeze, give me the old stuff any day, its why i noticed your braclet."she said softly as he said he was interested in how jewelry was made."Well, when your as old as i am you get to appreciate the older things, how they are built to last and be more of quality, it's why i got this paticular ring for my fiancee , he's very special to me and not any old ring will do, this one belonged to Lord Avery."

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 4:50 pm

He let out a small laugh as he talked about how the ring belonged to some lord and he nodded sotly"Ahh...that is rather old"he says yawning softly as he looked out the window again"Well....it's great being around dead bodies and all that but i'd love to take this conversation out of this store if were able?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Donna VanHelsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   Sun May 23, 2010 5:02 pm

D..nodded.."very old, ancient some would call it, took a long time to track it back down after all these years."she said softly as she saw him keep looking out the window."I'd thought you'd never ask, the smell of dead things never really appealed to me, i guess that's how i differ from my father."she said with a laugh as he asked her if they could take the conversation out the store.

PostSubject: Re: So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)   

Back to top Go down

So long and thanks for all the fish(Lancer)
Page 1 of 1