The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Along Came a Warlock: Lancer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Davina was running through the forest in wolf form. Enjoying the clean air and the sounds of the forest instead of the smog of the city and the loud always going noises. She had had to visit her mother about some information and now was just enjoying the day. She came to a small spring and decided it was the perfect day to go for a swim so she shifted to human form and quickly stripped from the jeans and t-shirt before diving into the crystal clear waters.

It felt good on her skin and she sighed in delight before doing a few laps then she let herself just float on top of the water with her eyes closed, the sun beating down through the rich emerald leaves to leave patches of golden light.

Birds were singing and some chipmunks were chattering about in the branches. It was a perfect day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Lancer
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:19 pm

A soft sigh can be heard, if there was one thing more then the scum that occupies the cities that he hated more was the horrible thing of misinformation, He was told that a spring was near by that held a vast supply of a flower that he needed to gather for a job that he was being paid to do. He had already spent several hours looking for this Fabled stream that had the ice flowers, He sighed softly running a hand through his blood red hair, moving it out for a moment before it fall back covering his left eye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davina St.Clair
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:29 pm

Davina suddenly caught a scent near by and lowered her body into the water so that only her shoulder and up showed. She listened for a moment, no feeling of danger came to her from the surrounding animals so she herself was not afraid. Plus the sweet windy smell of a warlock came to her, one of her own.

"If you are lost perhaps I can be of service?" She called out.
Back to top Go down
Lancer
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:48 pm

He tilted his head over towards her"Yea i guess i kinda am lost" He laughs softly rubbing his nec looking towards the voice that he heard, He lets out a small smile"I was told that there was a river with ice roses near here, Im guessing that it was probally bad information?" He asks raising his eyebrows
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davina St.Clair
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:55 pm

Davina laughed softly, "If you take about five more steps you will break through the bushes and find the spring you are looking for. The ice roses that you seek will be to your left." She called back, staying in the water to keep from view.
Back to top Go down
Lancer
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 4:57 pm

He sighs softly"Wow.....are you kidding me?" He says laughing to himself"Thanks"He walks through the bushes and smiles looking to the left seeing the roses, He smiles widly"Thanks"He moves foward grabing some of the roses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davina St.Clair
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Davina laughed at the youth, he had probably been walking in a circle around the spot he was seeking for some time. "I am glad I could help, but ice roses are rare and used for rare things, I do hope you do not get into any trouble with their power fledgling."
Back to top Go down
Lancer
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Sun May 23, 2010 6:10 pm

He lets out a soft laugh"No...it's just something i was asked to do, A friends mother is dieing and she always wanted to see ice roses before she died, so he asked me to look for them." he says laughing softly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Davina St.Clair
Ancient

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Davina nodded, "Ah yes their beauty is great as well." She rose then from the water and went to her clothes putting them on, not minding her nakedness but she did not feel like being so any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Along Came a Warlock: Lancer   

Back to top Go down

Along Came a Warlock: Lancer
Page 1 of 1