Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Case of the Missing Servant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Case of the Missing Servant Empty
PostSubject: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:05 pm

Davina had received a letter asking for her help, something about needing information on a missing servant. She of course had not seen Spike since they blew up the factory and so decided it was time to see her favorite Hunter.

She sat now in a tree watching Spike fight with two fledgling vampires in the middle of the cemetery. Why some vampires always did what Hollywood said she would never understand it. Why not just walk around with a sign around your neck saying, 'Hey I'm a Vampire!'

Spike was handling his own her arousal towards him long since cooled. He was her younger human brother and that was all he was to her now. Besides she all ready had a love triangle going between Blaze and Alex...Mother always said she would bite off more then she could chew one day.

Something caught Davina's attention then and she looked to see a female vampire with hair a brighter red then Davina's own stalking through the shadows. A human would miss it but Davina could smell the vamp as she pulled the shadows around her.

Just as the female was about grab Spike from behind Davina cast her fire catching the thing on fire and destroying its shadow shield. Davina leapt down from the tree then shaking her head. "Didn't you ever learn to watch your back?" She asked in casual tones.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:23 pm

spike staked one man twidting he ran another threw the heart he was feeing in a rather paterbed mood as it was one of his fathers servants that had dispeared. when he saw Davina standing holding a female vamp he walked over and face hte woman " wheres my freind?" , the female just spat at him and he staked her she quicky turned to dust before he spoke to Davina "I was in control , nice to see you davina" he chuckled "you got my message then, donna's at home shes due any day now " his ring sparkled in teh light as he rummaged threw a pack one man had droped befor turning to dust.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:31 pm

Davina sat on a tombstone with one brow raised in amusement. "Yes darling mortal I got your letter and is she really that close to being due? I mean didn't you just knock her up?" No one could ever really say Davina was delicate in her wording of things. True vampires only had a six month term instead of nine...but this was only a week at the most.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm

spike looked at her "her father experamented on her when she was with him and did somthing that ecelorated her pregnacys so yes, shes due " he said pulling out a map with out so much as a glance at her . Spreading out the map on a casket he ran a finger down teh map "dam it can you read this , here " he said steping back to let her look
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Davina laughed and went and looked at the map, "And what is it that I am supposed to be finding Spike?" She asked as she glanced at the map taking everything in. She was not sure what it was too exactly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:48 pm

spike looked at divina "anything that says abpout a secret bunker or factory or and where they might have taken him" he said with a sigh steping back to let her look at teh map, he retched into teh pack once more but only pulled out a vial of liquid silver he threw it at the church wall where he broke looking like silver blood as it ran down it . with a search of teh outer pockets he found a small neclace on it sat a ring " this is his I rember him saying that it would be the one he would give to the girl he'd marry"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Davina pinched her nose at the smell of the silver, it was enough to make her sick. Once the air cleared she looked down at the map, there was a place marked in red here in the cemetery and then another that was out in the ruins. So they were up to their tricks with the tunnels again were they? She hadn't seen that since Paris in the 1800's.

She then looked up at the necklace and groaned, well she was part canine after all. She went over and sniffed it, besides the smell of old blood, dirt and leather of the pack there was a man's musk clinging to it as well it was enough for him to get his scent anyway.

"Between the map and his scent I think we can find him easily enough. I hope you brought all your toys because we are most likely going into a coven." She said.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 am

spike opened his jacket on his leg sat strapped his gun against the other a large stake and the lining smaller ones "ow I think im prepered" He took out a small vial of water "holy water "for emergancys " he grined and sliped them back in his pocket for safe keeping befor turning to face Davina " now are you ready?" he asked smirking to her getting a feeling that she was and always will be. "good to feel that pheramone has disapered for now " he said then looked at the map "ok this way to an old ruin" he sid his ring catching the sun as he moved his finger on the old paper map.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:57 am

Davina shifted into her wolf form and lifted her head and howled long and hard. She lowered her head then her ears forward and alert. A few moments later three howls came back to her, one was Blaze but she wanted him to stay with the pack so she called back to him and told him so. Then she waited for the other two to reply and she howled one short one.

Soon a dark brown and black wolf appeared and and a gray and black one. Both were males one was Colin the other was David.

She shifted back into human shape complete with clothes this time and so did they. Both were tall and muscular and both had the same shaggy cut. They of course were twins. "Boys this is Spike a good friend of mine, Spike this is Colin and David." Colin was the dark brown hair and David had black.

Both nodded to him before turning their attentions back to their boss. "So what are we doing?" Colin asked.

"We are going to track down a coven and hopefully find a servant that works for Spike's family."

She could see the eager gleam in their eyes, a good fight was needed. "Are you sure you don't want more of the pack?" David asked.

"If we get into trouble you know Blaze will send them." She replied and then turned to Spike. "Now I am ready."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:52 pm

spoike nodded a fight was what he needed but he checked his pda first , no alarm from Donna and he was worried she was over due. He hated being so far from her at such a time . His mind wa devided between the mission and her . he slipped it back in his poket and lkooked at teh two men before him "ok lets go " he said and heaed out of the church yard.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Davina followed Spike she noticed he was not all there and decided she needed to keep a close eye on him. A wolf going into a hunt with only half a mind could be rather dangerous and though Spike was not a were he was like her brother and a wolf at heart as far as she was concerned.

Colin and David followed her and Spike and she stopped them as she went and opened the crept door of stone grating on stone echoed into the night and the air wad filled with a stale earthy smell. Davina shook her head at the smell and then looked at Spike. "Got a flash light or something?"

Davina and the boys could see just fine, but Spike would not be able to see in the pitch black dark.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:48 am

Pick chuckled and brought out the daylight gun , pressing the trigger the room lit up as if the day light had entered the room his mind both now on finding the man if he could alive if not bringing him home to rest at peace if he was dead so Marie could morn her lovers death. He hoped it should be that he was alive.

Spike turned a corner the light hitting several men who at bathing in it turned to dust he smiled thinking of Donna and how right she was he needed to take it with him " well Donna was right, wife’s intuition I think" he said chuckling to himself as he rounded another corner this time several poofed but two staid cowering in a corner both rag tag and bloodied "must be what they were feeding on, get them out and lets go" he said watching the twins hurry the survivors out the tunnel and in to the light .

Continuing down the passageways he heard voices one sounding like his chauffeur but then came a scream that made his blood boil. Quickly he turned a corner and shone the light three men turned to dust he watched as another skulked out the door "he’s your Davina " spike said as he moved to the man, but as he looked closer he could see the man was being drained of his seed it was draining threw a tube into a vile below . moving to face him he spoke softly "this is going to hurt but you know my father will hep you" he said the man looked up at him and nodded.

Spike took hold of the tube and slowly pulled it out of him he winced as he saw the man closed his eyes , but soon the end came out quickly spike covered him up " please don't tell Marie " he said weakly as he moved painfully as spike removed the straps that held him to the bed . Spoke smiled " I think on your wedding night she'll know " he said smiling , the man smiled back "did she?" he asked walking painfully spike chuckled "well she was the one who sent us to find you " he said as the man grabbed a small box from a pile of ashes he opened it to show spoke a ruby ring "yeah I was going to ask her when they ambushed me" he picked up the vial and threw it against the wall " my seed is for Marie and her alone, not that we have yet i guess we were waiting" spike looked at him "hey don't , ya got my permission , ask her"

spike gave him a few minuets to gather his strength and dress also for Davina to finish having her fun with the escaping vampire.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Davina had shifted and ran the vamp down, he was getting ready to disappear down a whole in a part of the sewer that the tunnels opened up into when she bunched her muscles and pounced on him, her claws digging through the flesh of his back like a hot knife through butter. The screamed and as he hit the ground but a snap to the neck by Davina's strong jaws and his screams turned to gurgling as blood filled his throat and only stopped when his head was fully removed.

The body turned to dust and she headed back to Spike still in wolf form, the twins returned in their own forms because with the noise they had made the coven that was most likely further on would have heard it and it would not be safe.

We need to hurry. She sent Spike.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:54 pm

as he looked around as he waited spike could see around the room several gas jars containing drformed fetuses he smashed them then saw paper work , reading it he he winced at what he found , several indications of a mutation conbining several strands of diferant DNA whos it didn't say and he was glad not to know whos Dracula had used.

Moving back to his chauffeur, he checked him over then turned to Davina "yeap all ready but he will need help" he said not specifing why thankfully sparing his chauffeur's embarasment. Spike moved to hold him up and walked him to teh door it was painful an he could see it on teh mans face bit he ahd no choice he knew the others just down the tunnel would now be coming for there blood "now is when I need you guys most " he said
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Davina turned to Colin and David, Take up the rear and guard our flanks.

She then went to Spike and knelt down, what good was it being a wolf the size of a horse if you couldn't carry someone? Put him on my back and he will be safe.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:25 pm

spike looked at Davina and nodded to his chauffeur it was safe even still he was nervous and winced as he moved to lay on her back "get him out of here and back to the club " he said taking the sun lamp and a stake up again as he moved into the tunnel suddenly one am came at him from no where and he turned on the spot driving the stake threw his heart intimately he turned to dust, showering Spike in it "aww this was clean on" he said shaking off the dust "Donna s gonna kill me " he said and chuckled ad they moved further down the tunnel to step back out into the open but as he did something caught his arm quickly with a flick of his finger he switched on the sun lamp and aimed it what ever it was screamed and let him go and he swung closed the heavy door and re bolted it closed sealing it with holy water "that should do us till we can get clear” he said turning to check on the man on Davina’s back
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 pm

Davina took off, using her magic to sooth the man's pain and keep him glued to her back. She turned to Spike. Get on Colin's back we can make it out of her faster and once we are in the middle of my territory they won't bother us.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:28 pm

spike nodded he had understood and climbed on his back leaning down so not to cause so mush drag and clung on tight to the wears back he shifted the stakes so not to dig in his back and they took off away from the church yard. Spike kept one eye one his Chauffeur making sure he was al right he saw him look at him and nod though he could tell he was weak and would need tending to , he chuckled as he knew marie would do that very well once they were back at his place "Davina head for my motehrs home, is in golden gates , the mantion on the hill" he said "hes got a certain girl waiting for him there " he smiled .
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Davina nodded and picked up the pace, the man was no longer in pain and in no time they leapt the gates and were at the front door to Spike's home. She skidded to a halt and turned to see Spike arrive. Her wagged her tail softly at him and then lifted her head and smelt the air, they were still safe for now anyway.

We can trust your family about us? Davina asked.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:06 pm

Spike clung s they lept the gates and into his drive and up to the doors "yes Davina my father works with all creatures except vampires " he said adn his father came out teh main doors, looking at both of them he nodded and pointed to a large white garage " his rooms above the garage Maries waiting for him" he said and nodded once more to the wears "welcome to my home " he said and smiled .

spike showed them the way as he had slipped from the back of the wear he had been on, opening a large white door he pointed up some stairs "thats his apartment" he said as a young red hairs wman ran down them "marie hes ok alittle beat up bit alive" he said comforting her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:19 pm

Davina had walked with the man to the appointed place, but in her current state she stairs would most likely give under her weight. She turned to David and he shifted into his Were form and carried the man up the stairs and laid him down.

Davina then shifted to human form as David returned and once more went to wolf form. They would stay that way with a possible attack on the way. Davina looked at Spike and then went up to whisper in his ear.

"I have made sure that is pain is gone, all that is left is the comfort of a good and loving woman." She then stepped back. "You are like a little brother and this is your family and friends, my pack will guard all of you tonight to make sure the coven does not attack."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:37 pm

spike smiled as Marie knelt next to the Chauffeur he smiled seeing the same look in her eyes as Donna had for him, he watchedas he sliped the ring from teh box in his pocket on maries finger she loked at spike who nodded her that they ahd his blessing , turning he heard Davinas voice nd nodded " I would be greatful Davina " he said "if he can take my familys Chauffeur he is telling me he can get to me and Donna, and with ehr delacate contition I done want her upset " he said smiling s he saw how the two peiople hugged and kissed each other "come let leave them " he said and walked down the steps back out side , he gave a sigh and looked at the pagoda "If you'll excuse me my new wife is waiting" he said smiling as he moved away, shwing he trusted her but not seeing her out.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:48 pm

Davina shifted back to wolf form and walked from the garage out to the front yard, she lifted her head and howled, David and Colin stood on either side ears forward as they waited. This time the remainder of the back howled back. There were four more including Blaze and each howl came to her clearly. Then wolves started leaping the fence and join them, Blaze's black form came forward as did a white wolf, a red and brown wolf and a tan wolf. Sam, Chris and Luke in order.

We are going to guard this house tonight any vamps come near restrain them and ask questions. Do not just ask them questions leaving them free to move as they will. In fact no Cian gets near this house without being questioned first is that clear?

All heads nodded in agreement and then they disappeared to their posts. Davina and Blaze would be right in the back of the house and Davina laid down right in front of the large stairs. If any humans came she could use her will to make them never notice her. She laid her head on her paws ears forward and alert.

She also sent out her magic to wrap the whole property in wards to let her know if anything did enter. That would be all they could do for now.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:14 pm

spike saw the wears jump the parimiter wall some of his own men jumped and pointed thee guns "No stand down, here on our side" he said nd they loked at him "extra protection for tonight" they nodded and let them pass whie he cotinued to the pagoda yawing as he dre to teh door.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:38 pm

Davina began to lick on paw cleaning some of the dried blood from her fur from the vamp kill earlier. She spread her claws and cleaned them too, having an all white coat sucked at times because she had to constantly clean it so she didn't end up looking like something the cat dragged in.

Speaking of cats she wondered where Alex and Midnight were and what they were up to. She thought about the necklace even now around her neck enchanted to fit each of her forms. Something triggered one of her wards and she instantly leapt to her feet and listened. She heard growling and ran to the area beside the house.

Blaze was fighting with three vamps, while Colin and David helped. Sam, Luke and Chris came running from the other side and she realized what was happening. Fan out they are trying to get through us! She barked and then howled as she went back and tackled a vamp trying to attack one of the guards. She tore his throat from him before spinning on her hind legs and taking another out.

She felt something stab her and turned to see a female vampire stabbing her with a normal blade, but it pissed her off enough. She swiped with one enormous paw and knocked the head from the creature's shoulders.

A few more moments and silence fell. She checked with each of her pack no serious injury and all vamps were dead. No guards had been harmed and no vamps could be scented out near by.

Davina nodded and went back to her place, covered in blood both her own and from her kills. She sighed as she laid down and began cleaning her fur once more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Case of the Missing Servant   Case of the Missing Servant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Case of the Missing Servant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Golden Gates-
Jump to: