Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cold Lord

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:52 am

Spike was glad to get back home with the man he placed him in his room and covered him up leaving him and Marie alone as he quickly left to check on Donna in the pagoda "Donna, I m back " he said as he entered the pagoda. Slipping off his shoes she steped inside feeling the instant relife to be back close to her again, and that she hadn't given birth while he was away. He slipped off his coat and hung it up on a hanger the light gun placed on a nearby table so not to become a nusance t them both.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:56 am

D smiled as she heard spikes voice which sounded like he had some good news to tell."Oh good im so glad you are back did you find him?" she asked softly."Oh and one more thing spike , either i just peed myself badly or my water jsut broke and im going into labor."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:04 am

spike smiled as he saw her and nodded "yes hes a bit kocked around but find, he was going to prapose to ehr you know..." his eyes went wide as she finished her words "DAAAAAD!!!!!!" he shouted his father came running down teh path to the pafoda "you yelled" he said watching spike point to Donna "ah ok " he chuckled "you had any contractions yet?" his dad asked taking her by the hand "Spike fetch your mother " he said calmly and spike ran back up teh path "he might be a wiz at fighting vampires but babys , he is clueless" he said siting her back down on the bed "ok off with the wet things" he smiled at Donna "don't worry im a doctor , medical " he said grining wawrmly at her just as spike and his mother returned.

Soike moved to behind Donna holding her hand while his mother changed her . he lent forward smiling at her and kissed her holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:14 am

D. grimaced as contraction hit her."Spike im scared."she said as he yelled for his dad to come to the pagoda. she smiled in relif as he came to them."Yes just now before you came."she said almost taking off spikes step-dads hand as another racked her body."Wheres spike i need spike!"she said as she saw him ran away she paniced. she screamed as pain went threw her as another contraction hit her."GET THEM OUT NOW PLEASE!" she looked at spike as he came back with his mother. she tried to push spike off as she had another contraction."dont you kiss me! thats how we got into this mess! OW ! please get them out!"she said as she grabbed spikes hand now hard.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:25 am

spike winced at her grip but shook it off "thts what im planning donna dear " he checker her and smiled "ok one is crowning, you can push " he said his hand resting on her tummy as he in his own way gently eased the first baby out litle by little "ok on teh next contraction give me a big push then hold it " he said smiling at her "your doing fine" he said smiling to her .

Spikes mom dabbed her brow with a cool cloth and smiled to her taking her other hand "its ok hun, hes the best at what he dose" he said reasuringly to her
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 11:45 am

D. nodded as she gripped spikes hand ."Okay, okay."she nodded to spikes dad and pushed when he said so."UH!"she said as she pushed then breathed. she nodded again and gripped spikes hand and pushed."It hurts!"she said as she breathed again. "why does it hurt so much?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Spike looked down at his dad but he just shook his head pressing lightly on her tummy as teh head of one baby emerged , turning him, spikes dad helped him into teh world "well your first is a boy" he said handing him to spikes mother "may take a minet for the other to turn, oops my mistake her come twin two " he said and smiled , "donna I know your tired but i need up tro just pant i need to check he or shes not breach" he said placing his hand further down her tummy,.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:24 pm

D. smiled as spikes dad said it was a boy."a son, we made a son spike."she said softly as his father said for her to pant so he could check to see if baby number two wasnt breech."Okay."she said as she panted as she was told to do, hopeing the baby wasnt breech.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:31 pm

spike smiled down at her and looked once more at his father "ok baby number two is finaly fine and is crowning , Donna next contraction push " he said with a smile , he saw somthing round the babys neck but sliping his fingers under he slipped it off and saw the skin turn pink "ok Donna now " he said as the head poped out and along with the baby "well shes out ," he said smiling "a girl" he said smiling. Once the after birtsjhs were expeled her tk them and placed them in a bin checking both babies and handing them to Donna " well done dear both healthy and witha good set of lungs" he said just as the boy started to cry "you might want to feed them , we'll leave you two if you want "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:37 pm

D nodded to spike father."allright". she gripped spikes had and pushed when he had told her to. "a girl! a little princess spike."she said softly as he finished up. "No dont go yet, how long is it before i heal all together then?"she said as she motioned for them to give her a baby to nurse.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:51 pm

spike looked down at the first baby a boy and smiled he could not help but brush his cheek against Donnas and kiss her cheek "hes beautiful" he whispered to her .

spikes dad smiled "ow day or two you berly tore suprising ly in how quick you delivered" he said "most do , I guess its your metabalisum " he said smiling as spike kissed her "ow you don't get out of it father" he said handing spike the girl "well done son there beautiful gran kids" he placed his ahnd on spikes shoulder and smiled.

Spike sat next to donna and watched as his father placed his daughter in his arms " she looks like you Donna " he said flexing his hand that she had squesed "we have to think of names now"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:34 pm

D. smiled as she looked down at their son."Hes is goregous spike, just like his papa."she said softly. she smiled when his father said in a day or two she'd be fully recovered."I bet spike will glad of that ."she said in spikes direction with a wink. she held the baby to her, grimacing as he latched on to nurse."He's got a bit of a strong mouth there, hes very hungry."she smoothed the babys blonde hair down as he drank. she smiled as she saw her daughter with spike. "watch out she doesnt root around and try to nurse spike."she smield as he said their little girl looked like her. "I dont know about names spike, its very hard for me to think straight."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:49 pm

spike smiled as he look at his daughter "what about ... grace she looks like a graceful baby" he said chukaling s he ooked at the boy "now for him Joshua, its a strong name and the name symbolises leadership and trust , which is somthing he will have " he said looking at her he felt Grace move and loked down offering his pinky he let her sukle on it for a moment till he had lent over and kissed Donna smiling "grace and jacob van helsing" he whispered to her softly.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:16 pm

D nodded when he said what he thought about baby names."yes grace..i like that name, and i like Joshua as well."she said softly as she burped their son."I think Joshua needs his father and little grace needs her mummy to feed her."she said softly."No worries though as i plan to pump my milk so you can feed them too as well as formula to suppliment in case i dont make enough to give them."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

spike nodded and switched to hold joshua "hey little man" he said smiling placing a tole over his shoulder he let him rest genty agaist him. he watched as a second maid brought in two moses baskets placing one ether side of the bed "our gift we bought ne of each as we didn't know what you were having doidn't ecpect to use both " his mother siad smiling as she waked around to Spike side "hes beautiful honey " she said smiling to donna.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:52 pm

D.. smoothed graces hair down too."they have a lot of hair for new borns, i was as bald as an egg my mother said. "she said softly as she watched the maids bring in the baskets."They are wonderful, thank you mrs vanhelsing."she said softly."I wish you could have known my mother i know you two would have gotten along."she smiled as spikes mother said that little joshua was beautiful."he is , he looks like spike, which reminds me ..sweethear would you mind if joshua's middle name was willam and then your fathers as well, as a way of honoring him, i'd like graces middles names to be after your mothers and my mother , i'd give her my own but since my father picked out that name i will not have it used on anyone."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:12 pm

Sike smiled as she smothed down Graces hair, but then crindged as she said his name "you want to give this poor lillte guy that name " he said " I thought you hadn't heard " he said shoked at her rembering his name " Joshua william "he said softly "does have a ring " he said and smiled "grace Amelia van helsing " he said his mother smiled and held his father close as she wiped a tear from her eye "well i gues we'll have to call the minster back tomorow to christen Grace and Joshua.. hes gonna love that " he said grining and his dad and mother laughed
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:10 pm

D. laughed and poked spike in the ribs with her free hands."would you have rather i said joshua spike?thats just terrible besides willam is not that bad of a name."she said teasing him. "and yes Grace Amelia sound jsut about right as well does it not?"she said softly as she held her baby. she laughed when he said he would have to call the vicar back to christen the babies. "Oh he's going to love that, just tell him i promise not to yell this time, and we'll have cook maybe make some chicken and such?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 4:53 am

spike aighed "Guess so , willam was my fathers, fathers name " he said looking down at grace and smild "yes, fits her perfectly" he said then chuckled as she said about cooking "don't wory about that we have an excelent chef , he know all styles of cooking from cantonese to english, leave it with him" his father said.

His mother walked back into the room with two outfits one blue one pink he smiled as she experty dressed them and dyperied them too then handed them back to the jacob now to Donna and Grace back to her father who now could not help but grin "Donna maybe you should rest now" he said wondering if she felt at all tired after just giving birth to there children.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:59 am

D.chuckled. "Now worries, im not about to start calling you willam ,Spike suits you just like donna or D suits me, cause my real names is really quite aweful."she laughed when his dad said not worry about cooking.

she smiled when his mom came in and dressed and diapered the babies and handed their son to her and their daughter to spike."Yes, i think i do need rest spike, im so very tired."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 am

Spike sighed as she said she would not call him William , but prefered spike instead " I like Donna " he said and kied her as his father took Jacob from her and placed him into his moses basket then took Grace and placed her into hers.

He looked over at Donna and ay her down on the bed "then rest I will be right here as will out children" he said softly , his mother took his fatehrs hadn and lead him out of teh room closing teh door quietly behind them. Spike smiled as she looked at the two baskets "I'm a father" he thought to himself and smiled turning to face her he gently kissed her fore head and sighed happy now, his heart was hers and his chidren, he felt he now had more of a perpose to fight.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:40 am

D sighed."Only because you seemed not to like your real name, now if you wish for me to call you willam i will sweetheart."she said softly witha yawn as she saw him place their children in the moses baskets.

she nodded and reached for the bedside table for her glass of water and sipped it. she smiled as she saw him so happy looking at their children. she smiled again as he kissed her forhead "im all yucky from giving birth you sure you want to kiss me?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:18 am

spike smiled and nodded "I will anytime for you " he said and smiled kissing her again to prove his point "theres a shower threw there when you wake, I'll stay with you just incase Grace and Jacob need anything " he lay with her feeling his own exaustion taking hold but he only slipped into a light sleep.

As he lay he thought he heard some one in teh room opening his eyes he saw some one, but as he mved pain hit him as something was thrust into his side and he cried out "DONNA!!!" He held his side fighting to stay conshiose as who ever it was moved off with something.

Next time he woke he saw his mothers worried face looking at him "donna?" he asked he groaned as he could tell by the look on her face it was not good news "the twins?" he asked "safe " she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:35 am

D. smiled at spike and nodded when he kissed her and when he told her about the shower."she got up and went to take shower when she heard spike cry out and was about to run to see if he and the babies were allright when someone grabbed her up and put a rag over her mouth to knock her out.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:58 am

spike groaned on the bed he glanced at the side Donna had been on and rested his hand on his face a tear trickled from his eye "I will find her" he said and was about to sit up when he felt a pain looking down he saw a bandage around his middle "they got you good son" his father said showing him mone of his own spikes "Davina, call davina" he aid holding his side as he moved to sit up he fought against the pain .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cold Lord Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cold Lord   The Cold Lord I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cold Lord
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Golden Gates-
Jump to: