Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:18 pm

D frowned."You didnt lose me im here aren't I? and those creatures are run by my father and i hate to say this but they could get into anywhere if my father so chooses spike, it's not you fault."she said as she reached down and stroked his cheek."you didnt let me down spike, now please could you stop kicking your self and let me show you how much i love and need you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:36 pm

he looked at her and smiled but deep in his heart he knew she would never know she had a son and the fear he had of almost losing her, he stood to face her then looked at the sleeping babies " you'd better not be to noisy don't want to wake the kids dear, so be gentel" he said grinning to her as he pulled her closer to him his hands sliding up her back as he pressed her against his wanting body.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:47 pm

D nodded to spike."Yes dear ill be good so we dont wake our sweet babies and i promise to be gentle if you do to."she said softly as he pulled him close and pressed her against him. she shifted slightly so he could press into her waiting body , she wrapped her long legs around his waist."I love you so much."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:06 pm

spike sighed feeling her wrap around him he moved his hand to brush against her thigh holding it against him as he lifted her and lay her down in the bed gently "ow I will be gentel " he said gently undoing the towel around her he let his own fall to the flow as he pulled the sheet over then both he could feel his heat and arousal grow.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:25 pm

D sighed contently as he moved his hand to brush against her thigh and hold it against him. and layed her her down. she grinned when he took off their towel and he pulled the sheet over them. she could feel her body shiver as she felt his heat and arousal grow against her, her own body feeling quite heated against his.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:32 pm

he smiled lovingly down at her as he ent closer till he felt wrapped in her he could feel th heat growing as they became one he kissed her deeply, his hands wrapped around her bottom holding her close to him as he let his passion flow to her ....

Next morning...

Spike woke his arms round her he ahd not realised the twins had slept all night but waking he heard a small cry followed by the coruse of another "Donna the twins want feeding, you awake?" he said slipping from the bed butt nacked and moving to the kitchen returning with two warm bottles of milk picking yup Grace he sat down on the bed now covered by teh sheet he lay her on his knees and fed her she hingraly took the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:04 pm

D smiled as he looked at her , wrapped in him she could feel the heat of their skin against each others growing as the they became one again and she returned his deep kisses as she felt his hands wrap around her bottom, she wrapped her legs around his waist tighter as he held her close and let his passion flow to her....

next morning....

D... strected as she heard the babies cry and turned to see spike had called her about feeding the babies and had left the bed before she could answer. she watched as he came back and covered himself with the sheet and fed grace. she went to the chair which was near by and pulled on her robe and smiled at him feeding grace."Ill take hungry boy over there."she said softly as she picked up jacob and the bottle and layed him across her knees and fed him the bottle lauging as he hungerily took to it."See what i mean, he latched onto that bottle like he does me, it's good not to be bruised on my chest for once."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:27 pm

spike smiled "well hes a growing boy " he said grinning "this one is all pretty and danity" he said wiping some dribble from her chin as he felt her pass wind "oops shes gonna need a changing after this" he said cukaling "hows big boy in teh diper depatrment" he asked her smiling lovingly at herGrce finshed her bottle and he placed her over his shoulder she gave a small burp and cooed at him "ok diper change time" he slipped from th bed and lay her down quickly changing her and pacing eh back in the moses basket once more as he stood fceing Donna nacked still.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:53 pm

D chuckled."yes he is, and yes our sweet grace is pretty and dainty but if shes anything like me that can in future be deceptive."she said with a wink. she said as jacob finished and she burped him."Oh my word he let out a big one."she said with a laugh.
"How can something so little make something so aweful come out their bottom."she said as he changed grace and then she smelt jacob also make a smellie in his diaper."yes big boy needs changeing too."she said as she layed him down and chnaged him and placed him back into the moses basket, disposed of the diaper and then cleaned her hands and faced him in her nakedness still.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:27 am

spike smiled to her movinf closer to her "even thought i love to see you like this we realy should dress "he said and smiled kising her his hadn resting on her firm round bottom as he pulled her ever closer to him. Turning he opened his wardrobe and took out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt hen moving to a draw he took out apair of red boxers and slipped them on glancing at Donna as he watched her dress loving how she now looked.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:25 pm

Donna smirked as spike told her he loved seeing her this way but that they should dress."True, i cant go and make you something to eat in the all together especially if im making bacon, that could be dangerous."she said with a laugh as she felt his hand rest on her bottom. she watched as he took out his clothes and changed into them, she allwasy liked watching spike change in and out of his clothes."allrighty then mr naughty hands, as much as l'd like to stay this way with you touching my bottom, ive got to go get dressed."she said as she stood up and moved to her wardrobe and took out the sundress he loved seeing her in and her shoes. she then went to another drawer and took out her lacy light blue bra and panties and slipped her panties on, when she put her bra on she turned to spike."I need help with the catch in the front, could you lend me hand?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:57 pm

spike smiled and moved to face her he grasped both claspes in each hand and looked down , it was then he could not restsite he slipped his hands under the fabic and caressed her gently for amoment "sorry dear, your just too irasistable" he sad then lent forwads and kissed eachside of her chest on her nipples befoer closing her bra. Hooking it closed he sighed and cressed her once again feeling himself warm and streffen.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm

D waited as spike helped her . she softly whimpered when he slipped his hands under the fabric of the bra and carressed her. she bit her lip to stiffle a moan when he kissed each side of her chest and then nipples, feeling them react to him before he hooked her bra."That was down right naughty, im going to get you for that later on, but seriously are you going to be okay or do you need some help?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:32 pm

spike chuckled 2no dear if I did you'd never get to the kitchen "he sid kissing ehr from behind as he moved to dress biting his lip as he sqessed himself into his trousers he knew afterb awhile he would calm down but he also knew he didn't want to do it with her too often one set of twins was enouph fr this time , he smiled thinking of the fututer and how he and donna may have more children but only when she was ready.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

D.. nodded and frowned a bit as she turned away from him. she wondered why he hestiated to touch her the way he had allways before the twins were born. she wondred if it was because she was getting more motherly looking and that he was looking on her like the mother of his twins then his wife as well. she sighed and finished putting on her clothes and quietly went into the kitchen to prepare lunch. she vowed to get into town later and get some ingrediants to make a potion her mother taught her when she had come of age to help protect herself from becomeing with child to counter act the pedant and her fathers expermentation on herself. "Spike i need to go out later as i need to get some more things as we are out some things in the fridge."she said calling out to him. she then went and prepared the chicken soup for them.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 2:21 pm

spike moved to hold her from behind "im sorry i m still getting use to the fact we are actually man and wife and I have a family now" he said resting his head on her shoulder as she made the soup "its unushuall for me to have any one to care for this much donna" he said softly kissing her neck "ushually i am alone but now two babys and a wife all in a month"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:27 pm

D felt spike move to hold her and felt his head rest on her shoulder as she made the soup."It's allright spike, i thought maybe it was because my body has changed after having the twins."she said softly to him as she stired some onions into the soup."It's been hard for me too spike, how do you think i feel? i go from being this fearless hunter and mrs vanhelsing to mummy, its all a great deal to take in, not that i dont love you all because i do."she said again softly."it's got to be hard on you too you're used to being alone and not haveing to answer to anyone but yourself, now youve got me and the twins to fuss over you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 3:52 pm

spike smiled kissing her neck again "and I i love every moment and every bit of your wonderful body " he said letting his hands roam over her "as for having twins , wel we'll have to do something to stop that hapening again" he said softly as he brushed his cheek against hers "even thought i love you so much I don't think becoming a father ecvery time we make love is an option , you agree and ow you body is still sexy to me" he said chuckaling giving her bottom a tweek.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

D smiled at him as she finished the soup."Thank you spike i love every moment and your body too."she said as she reached around to pat his bottom.
she nodded as he said they'd have to do something to prevent them from having babies too soon."That's why i wanted to go into town or at least send someone for ingrediants for a potion my mum told me how to make when a woman doesnt want to get pregnant, as much as love the twins , im not ready to be a mum every time we make love. she giggled when he tweaked her bottom."I need you alone to myself when the twins are finished needing you for the day."she said softly to him. "Now what would you like in your soup some cheese or croutons?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 am

spike chuckld as she patted his bottom but he loved that about her , how she could always mak him smile when he was down "mumm, smells lovley " he said picking up a spoon and tasting it he sighed as he felt it run down his throat "ow Donna your a wonderful cook, did I tell you that , and as for being alone , yes I was but growing up with all those servants around me, I was never that alone, It makes a change to have people around i am comfortable with" he kissed her neck , "you smell like baby power, I like that on you" he whispered "as for the shape of your body my love its absplutly perfect , you should know that from how mine reacts when i see you naked" he grinned to her as he snuck more of her soup then moving his mouth closer to her ear he spoke softly " you are super sexy so much so if you wern't cooking and i didn't need to check the sucurite , I would have you over that kitchen table quick as a flash" he said softly keeping his voice so only she could hear him then he gave her neck a gentel soft bite to show he ment every word.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:21 am

D smiled as spike snuck some soup from the pot."No, and only because you've been doing the cooking more then i have before."she said softly to him."Yes, i suppose that is so..ive had that background too, but i never much liked it, i prefer having a few people close that i love more then dozens of people." she laughed when he kissed her neck and said she smelt of baby powder."It's only because that stuff clings to everything , even you, you smell like baby powder and your after shave."her skin broke into goose bumps as he whispered into her ear about how much he loved the way she looked and snuck more soup."You are only saying that to sneak more soup you naughty man."she said with laugh knowing he did mean what he said. she bit her lip when he whispered again what he would have liked to do to her if she wasnt cooking and he didnt need to check the security and then he bit her neck softly.
"you are being so cheeky today, you need to stop for now before you make me so distracted i burn the soup."she said as she turned off the burner as the soup was finished. "Now go on with you and check the security and ill get you your soup and some nice bread with butter."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:42 am

"ok,ok " he said as he smiled as he tapped her bottom lightly as he licked the spoon and placed it in the dish washer , smiling he headed for the security room. Sitting down he trained one camera on teh bedroom door where he could see the twins sleeping hapily then he tiurned to the computer tapping at the key to gather any information on Arthur Moore as Davina had asked him to do before he ahd fallen in love and had a family, he smiled as he saw Donna on the moniter still in the kitchen he sat back in his chair and smiled realising he ahd never been this relaxed even on his days off he was still stressed over something but meeting her he had become less stressed and more into being himself around her and he smiled. Nope he was loving being a father and husband he ahd a beautiful wife and to beatuifuly cute children he was happy.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 pm

D smiled as he tapped her on the bottom and then laughed when he licked the spoon and placed it in the dish washer. she went and got a bowl and poured soup into it for spike . she was glad spike had the securtity he had in the flat, she had been unnevred at how easily her fathers man had gotten into his parents place to get at her. she picked up spikes bowl and put it on a tray after she put what he liked to top off the soup and his soup spoon, she put her bowl on it as well as she walked to the security room."Hello my dear, heres your soup."she said softly as she looked at the security screen and how it showed all of the flat and the building.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Spike smiled as he took the tray from her "thanks " he palced it down next to him and then grabbed her pulling her to lay over his lap "now this is somthing I can get use to" He said smiling as he kissed her taping a key as he lent sightly over her to do it his hands moved from the key board to her thigh gently brushing it , then moving to her cheek he brushed a stay hair from her fce as he smiled at her his eyes sparkling as the light from the moniter shone in them "if we wer,'t alerady married I would ask you all over again , Mrs van helsing " he lent forward and kissed her pssionatly.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:18 pm

D smiled at spike."You are most welcome spike my love."she said as her breathe got taken away when he grabed her and pulled her to lay over his lap."What a pretty girl and some soup? cause i could get used to sitting in your lap a great deal."she said with a wink when he kissed her and then leaned over her as he taped a key on the board and then brushed her thigh and then brushed her hair away from her face. "I'd say yes and marry you all over again if we werent allready married mr VanHelsing."she said returning his passionate kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next