Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:41 pm

D laughed."okay dear you got it."she said as she felt him ran his hand up her back."glad you think so mr vanhelsing because i happen to think you are a sexy beast no matter what time of the day."she said as he let her go and giggled when he tapped her on the butt."let's see, i think ill go with the you worried your poor pregnant mother half to death look."she said as she pulled on her clothes and did up her hair and put on her shoes."okay im ready to go."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:48 pm

he chuckled and wrapped his arm around her waist ash the walked dn to the kitchen where he could see Jake and grace sat at the table.
"so do ether of you need to tel me something?" he asked picking up a set of bike keys
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:00 pm

D laughed before they went to the kitchen to confront the twins. "you know you made me so worried about you, i woke your poor father as i was paceing the floor with worry."she pretended to hold her stomach."ow ..,my stomach is hurting spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:05 pm

spike looked at her then at the twins as he held her "see what you did with your reckless actions, you mother is pregnat with you broth or siter and your not helping by going out and bringing strange girlshome , from now the guards ar told not to let you out after midnight and cer4tyainly no girls jake , now get her home and i will take those keys, bus it my boy" he siad siting donna down as he wtched the complaining twins walk out. "you ok, you think it worked?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 4:09 pm

D pretended to sob on spikes shoulder and mutter about her heart being broken as she still pretended to hold her stomach."You dont care if you break your mothers heart do you? and grace i would have though better of you, but to take your poor mothers bike which you know is dangerous."she watched as grace went pale at the look of her mother. she went and put her head on spikes shoulder again as he talked to jake.
she rasied her head when the twins left."Yeah i think we put a bit of upset on them, hopefully they wont pull this stunt again, especially if they want a vechile for christmas since they are age to drive."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:03 am

spike chuckled softly once the twins left and turned to kiss Donna lightly "you are such a sexy actress " he said smiling down at her his hand brushed her tummy "hows the baby?" he asked moving her to a table and sitting down to hold her with her lent against him "yeah I hope they do learn I don't want to go and identify bodies if they have an acident" he said and held her close Loving how she no they felt. "I am so going to have to get use to the fact theres a baby inside you again" he kissed her neck sensualy
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:05 pm

D smirked."why thank you, i do try."she said as she smiled when his hand brushed her tummy."He or she is fine thank you and probably getting a big kick out all this fuss."she said as she was being held by him."yeah i hope they do too, kids today they think they are immortal or bullet proof that nothing can harm them, we know better dont we spike." she said snuggling into him."Yes i suppose you are and im going to have to get used to being pregant again."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:06 pm

He smiled at her as he gave a sigh happy to be becoming a father again "I miss the diper changes, the way your brast become full at feeding time and become sesative " he smiled at her feeling he was wanting to take her into the bed room again "donna you know you should rest as much as you can " he smiled teasingly at her moving he picked her up "besides I owe you a massage " he said softly carrying her back threw to the bed laying hr on her back as he moved to lay next to her after aking sure the dor was shut and locked.

"Donna I need you again, your body is so sexy I can't resist you" he moved to stroke her tummy gently sliding his hand under her trousers and lower brushing her clit as he moved her trousers lower giving him more room to slide a finger inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 2:40 pm

D smiled as she saw spike looking rather happy."really the diaper changes?."she blushed when he said he missed watching her breast feed the babies."yes dear i know, its just i feel so lazy as im used to be so active, promise me after the baby is born, we can do more things together and i can be more active. " she said as he picked her up"ah yes i belive you do owe me a massage."she said smieling as he he carried her to their room and layed her on the bed then locked the door.

"You are a sexy beast spike, my sexy beast."she said with a whimper as she felt his hand slide under her trousers. she moaned and arched her back when she feld his hand brush her clit and then when she felt him lower her trousers more to slide a finger inside her, her walls operning to grant him acess to her wetness and then gripping it tight."More..."she said as she looked up , her eyes glowing in passion at what her beloved husband was doing to her.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:02 pm

he slid a second finger in brushing hr inside as he lent forward moving her shirt up he captured a nipple in his teeth gently rolling it in time to his finger movements back and forth harder and faster till even he coult feel himself tightened.

Moving lower on hr he strted to lick and suck her clit caressing it hard and gentle at the same time he could feel how losse and wet she ahd become. sliding out ofhis own trousers he angled himself and slowly slid inside of her angling to hit her G spot as he entered just his tip back and forth then a litlte of his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:39 pm

D raised up and then back down as she felt him move her shirt and then roll her nipple in his teeth while he moved his fingers inside her , exploreing her wet depths. she smiled as she saw his hardness grow against his pants, she like the effect she had on his body.

she let out a cry of passion as she felt him move lower and felt his hot breath on her wet petals as she felt his warm tongue began to lick at her slightly swollen ,wet clit . she threw her head back as she felt him suck on it now."SPIKE! MORE MY SEXY BEAST!"she demanded as her eyes glowed with passion even more as she saw him slide out his pants and then angle himself ontop of her and then slid inside her slowly yto hid her g spot which made her cry out as she felt just his tip go back and forth inside her and then a little of his shaft. "MORE BEAST STOP TEASING!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 am

spike pushed harder into her hesitating for a moment "Ow god....what about the baby..." he groaned as he began thrusting into her feeling ehr against him now slik and wonderful as he sild back and forth into ehr depths he slipped from her sliding into her ass thrusting ahrd into that instead hoping this would satisfy her animal side as he felt no hesitation at doing as she asked.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:20 am

D nodded."yes we have to keep the baby safe."she said softly as the more animalistic side of her wanted her baby safe as well. she began to move with him as he move in and out of her slick depths and then into her bottom. she moved onto all fours so that they wouldnt harm the baby growing inside her and also so it would make it easier for him to thrust in and out of her better."This better my love?"she said looking back as she felt him grow inside her bottm and she cried out in passion."Oh yes spike! Yes!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:25 am

he forced himself harder into her ass clinging to her hips as he moved then he gave her ass a slap as he groaned at the tightness of her leaning forward sligtly he could get deeper his free hand now grasping her breast rolling her nipple that was now hard betweenhis finger and thumb as he with drewn then slambed back into her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:04 pm

D cried out."OH YES MY BEAST YES!"she said as she threw her head back and growled in passion when he slapped her ass as he went depper inside her and then as she felt his hand at her breast rolling her hard nipple. she ached her back when he slamed back into hger and then withdrew then went back inside her."oh my wonderful spike!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:20 pm

he kep his wrythem going pushing his own limit harder and harder slaping iner ass several times till it glowed red he moved his hand and pushed it into her pussyknowing his fingers could not go far enoupjh to hurt the baby and he pumped her pussy as hard and as fast asn his member was doing to ehr ass he felt himself thicken inside her as and she knew it would not be long before he would fill her ass with his hot sticky seed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:30 pm

D pushed back into him when she felt him put his hand at her wetness and spread open her petals there,her soaked walls tightened around his long, tapered fingers like a vice as he pumped them hard and fast as he was taking her bottom. her now soaked pussy pushed his fingers further into her as she backed bottom against him again and again, her body now soaked with sweat."NOW BEAST NOW!"she cried out as she reached back and raked her nails across his neck.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 12:37 pm

he could not hold back any longewr and at her instance he felrt himself let forth his seed deep in her ass he felt it flow back over his member and it induced even more to flow till it tricklewd down her thighs as he came deep inside her his fingers still pumping her to make her cum against him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:37 pm

D could feel spike could not hold on any longer and felt him spill his seed inside her and down her thighs , she started to tense her body up as she felt herself go over the brink as she felt him pump his fingers inside her, she started to cum all over his fingers , then let her body slump against his as she was spent.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:12 pm

he roled both of them to there sides still holding ehr still he was inside her he didn't want to let her go from him his hand resting on her tummy caressing it lightly as he breathed in her smell , the smell of sex and sweat with her perfume she wore cherry blossom witch made his member throb lightly inside her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 2:26 pm

D smiled as he pulled them on their sides. she reached back and caressed his cheek,
she kissed his cheek when he caressed her tummy."i love you spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:06 am

spike sighed and moved his hands up to caress her breats s feeling how firm they had become filled with the milke for their chiuld with in he rolde her niples threw her fingers as he could feel himself grow stiff one more time this time he slid from her ass and into her pussy in the posistion they were in he knew he would not hurt the child as he rubbed against her G spot hard and delibrately slow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 33 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33