Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scouting the next hit

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Scouting the next hit Empty
PostSubject: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:56 am

Leon was sitting outside on the park bench across the street from a rather large jewelry store, he had his hands tucked in his pocket of his brown jacket(I think that was the color) watching the store as his white hair blows wildly in the wind. He sat watching when people came in, what time transports came, what time it close,cameras, the works. He knew this would be a hard hit so he stood up walking into the jewelry store, looking around at the area where they had the necklaces
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

Tanith sat behind a tree in her wolf form her eyes watching a young man sat on a bench inside a jewlers store , moving she shifted to her human form and stood behind him "I wouldn't think about taking on that place , its fortified all around, you don't stand a chance" she said leaning down to whisper in his ear.

Moving to sit next to him she chuckled "names Tanith , but just call me tan its easier to say" she folded her long legs over each bother and sighed as she brushed her long brown hair back from her face .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:31 am

Simon had trailed tan like a good boy as she asked.he stayed in the tree untill she called for him. he sniffed the air as he shifted into human form but wasnt happy when tan whispered in the mans ear. he didnt like it when tan messed with men other then him."Ill make him into a were snacks if he lays a hand on her."he said to himself with a sniff."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:45 am

Leon tilted his head over towards her, tilting his head slightly"I have no idea....what you are talking about miss"he says softly as he looks down at the necklaces again, wondering was he that obvious or was this girl on to him, weather it was an old partner he betrayed or another situation"Im just here looking for jewelry"He says shrugging slightly
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 pm

she chukled "sure you are" she said with a knowing smile "I don't see any girl freind and you don't look like the type to have one " she said and looked at a ruby neckalce that sat in front of her. taking hr finger ste traced the outline on teh glass then chuckled "these are all fakes, you really think they would kep items this valuble out on display, no thre locked in teh safe all you'd get would be red and blue and green glass."
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:29 pm

simon was getting very upset with tanith leavin him in the tree and also he wasnt too happy with the way she was talking to the other guy. He jumped down and quietly entered the store. he went and wrapped his arm around tans waist and kissed her check."Hello there tan, my little honeybee see anything in the engagement line you like?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:31 pm

He looked away from her, not saying anything more as the guy walks up he tilts his had over towards him, before moving away from the two of them, not responding to what she had said about the necklaces, having noticed it himself, as he continues looking around,scouting out the place.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Tan felt Simon wrap his arm around her "oow lots , but only one thing I need right now" she said and brushed her ahd across his cheek gently as she grined at him "was my man getting lonly?" she asked her eys sparkaling in mischif as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:37 pm

Simon nodded."We will have to go and get out the real ones later then wont we love?"he said in a whisper to her. he smirked when she asked if he was getting lonely."yes luv a bit, besides i dont like the way that guy was looking at you."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm

Leon let out a soft yawn and says in a voice that if they were't shifters as well they wouldn't have been able to hear him but he has"Well...i'll tell them and the heist will go down tonight"He yawns looking over towards the window moving outside going towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm

tan turned to face the stramnge man and shok her ehad with a sigh "your safe , hes not my type, to rough around the edges" she said puling simon down to kiss as she loked at the man.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:55 pm

Simon smriked when she said that the other guy wasnt her type."He's far too scrawny, the pack would use him as a chew toy."he said matter of factly as tan pulled him down into a kiss."so miss tan, when do we boost the pretties from the vault?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:01 pm

She looked down at the case "Humm tonight after fun hour" she said grinning she knew the moon was full that night , to shifters the moon was like an afrodiziac witch she felt strongly she turned to fce him her hands woandering as she caught sight of teh assistant looking in there direction "well seems we caought sonme ones attenshion , we'd better move out side " she said taking his hand in her own adn heading for the door but not before checking the servaliace equipment they had.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Simon smirked."Good idea then they wont know what hit them."he said softly to her as he let her run her hands wander on his form as they cuaght sight of the assitant."sorry luv , she's just a bit excited we are engaged and she wants to go home and get her best mate to help pick out her ring." he quickly said to the assiant as he turned his back so the assitant couldnt see the full of him and took her hand as they headed out the door after she made sure of the survilance they had.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Several hours later leon walks back towards the building, keeping to the shadows climbing up the walls, getting onto the roof of the jewerly store, moving to start to slip through a hole that he had made over serveral weeks.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 pm

she moved like a cat but she wasn't she moved to a ground floor window to a celler noting the silver tape on the window she took sone silver gum wrapper and conected both sensors before poping teh window "you know Simon you'll be for it once were done" she said grinning to him as she slipped into the room.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:53 am

Simon loaded the canisters of the spray the used to reveal the security lazers ."Yes i know tan."he said with a wink to her."do i get to blow anything up today or is this going to be a clean job this time?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

Leon heard nosies downstairs as he pushed himself against the venting, dodging a laser that would set off the alarm and muttered to himself"Your fucking kidding me, two hiests?" sighs.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 am

tan chuckled "a clean hiest this time I think next time is your fun" she said smiling at him her hand runing up his back as she spoke smiling as she saw the lazers disarm as she flicked a switch just inside the window "that was so close any one could have set them off " she said "or thing"
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 am

Simon chuckled."Yes anyone or anything whos daft not disable or use the spray the blokes made for us." he pretended to frown when she said he couldnt blow anything up this time."aww..i did want to use me plastics in that rubber chicken this time."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 am

Leon fliped down out of the shaftwork being careful of where he fell and let out a loud sigh"Your fucking kidding me"He looks over to the two of them"Were you planning on this as well or did you hear me mentioning it and decided to piss me off?" He asks tilting his head over towards them.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:31 am

she chukled at his sugestion brushing her hand across his cheek." next time, besides we do have a vault to open " she said grinning "still plenty of opertunity to use it " she moved down the corridor to an office in the back of the shop puling back a curtain she showed him the vault . Tan sat on the desk her legs crossed as she waited for him to do his thing. I have to check somthing " she said moving from the room to find where or who ahd spoke erlier.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 am

Simon kissed her fingers when she brushed his cheek."true luv we do."he said with a smirk to her as the moved down the corridor to the back of the shop and behind the curtain. he smiled as she showed him the vault ,his eyes lit up like a child on christmas."allright tan you check the noise and i'll do me magic then."he said as he then tapped the vault."speak to me you lovely girl, tell me where uncle simon can open you to get tan all the pretty shineys inside."he said as he found the spot."thank you luv."he said to the vault as he opened a pocket on his utility belt and took out a wad of plastic explosives and stuck them insidea rubber chicken as he attached it to the vault along with the timer. he stood back with the detonater and chuckled when it blew open."he waved his hand to wave away the smoke."thank you lovely girl, lots of lovely shineys for our tan you've provided."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 pm

Leon eyes widen slightly as he looked at the girl he had seen earlier in the store." You are fucking kidding me?" He mutters glaring at her"And let me just take a fucking educated guess, Your fucking robbing this place as well?"He asks his eyebrows raised looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

she smiled at him and chuckled "Humm sems like it dosen't it " she said soflty asn she moved around him , she pauses as she hears the bom of the explosives "and being sucksessfull at it , now if you don't want to be blambed for our work you beter scarper" she said moving quickly back to teh ofice and Simon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scouting the next hit   Scouting the next hit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scouting the next hit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: