Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A meeting of bodies and minds

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Tan finished the meat curling up again she lay on the floor in th corner of the kitchen she gave a small shiver from the cool of the tiled floor against her skin her tail wrapped around her but offered little protection she pulled the table cloth letting everything smash to the floor as she covered her self .
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm

she giggled"you mates on the kitchen floor cold.."she says after getting some cat nip,cat ears and tail showing onthe female white and black in color.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm

Simon hear a crash from the inside of the house."Wyn excuse me for a sec."he said as he ran past her and ran into the house. he checked their room, no tan, he checked the lving room...still no tan. he ran to the kitchen where he found tan on the floor, covered with their table cloth , and peices of their tableware all over the floor."tan you wan to tell me why you are on the floor while i clean this up?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Tanithin didn't move instead her tail flicking out in annoyance at being disterbed . sitting up she looked at him her eys half open " I....I am?" she said looking around "I was hungry I drept I caught a big cow and ate it "she said it wa then she noticed the red stains on the table cloth "Simon did I hurt myself?" she asked tiping her head like a dog would if spoken to she tried to shift back to her human form but found she could not "Simon ... I...I can't shift back Im stuck " she said now feeling some what in a panic she ahd never been able to not shift before she stood up but lent on th table "whats wrong .. why can't I?" her tail droped to lay behind her.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:55 pm

Simon folded his arms across his chest."Yes you are and youve been sleep eating."he said softly as she asked him if she hurt herself."No you just kniocked down all the dishes includeing the jam jar by covering yourself with the table cloth."he said mater of factly. he took on a very worried look when she said in paniced tones that she couldnt shift back."i dont know why not, maybe you are panicing and your wolf senses that and wont let you untill you relax."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:06 pm

Tanith looked at him and wimpered like her wolf form her hand shot to her mouth this was so unlike her . she quickly moved pased him and up to her room. she made sure she was not seen curling up on her bed now not sure what she wanted , she wanted simon but she didn't want him to see her half and half. She could not help the tears that ran down her face as she lay hid under the covers this was somthing new to her and it scred her just like when she shifted for the first time "whats happening?" she said softly her arm wrapped around her tummy as she felt several soft flutters as she held it.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:17 pm

Simon frowned as she move past him and up to their room. he went and got a broom and pan and cleaned up the mess and righted the table cloth. he then went and followed tan when he was finished. "Tan luv, it's me simon can i come in?"he said softly as he knocked on their door as he heard her crying.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:20 pm

she sniffed as she heard him "you can but Im not coming out from under the covers " she said in half sob "I look.... look like a freak" she said as she sniffed once again the sheet she held now soaked with her tears as she lay .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Slowly simon entered their room and sat on the bed."oh luv it cant be that bad."he said softly to her."You know ill allways love you no matter what you look like so dont be a daft birdie." he said as he held her threw the sheet.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:28 pm

Tan felt him hold her she moved " I have wolf ears , a wolf tail and fur down my back How's that not bad " she said snifing as she moved to cuddle into him "ow I sleep eat and my tummy feels like theres a football team inside it " she sighed feeling his heat against hr once more . with her body warming up she looked up at him "I....I can't be sure but I think the cubs are doing this , stoping me shifting " with a deep sigh she sat up there on her frount she showed him two sets of breasts do you still love me even now?" she asked "how am I suposed to hide these "
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Simon smiled."aww tan you know i'd love you even if you looked like a potato."he said matter of factly."besides now your more cuddly."he said with a grin."your sleeping and eating habits are going to be funny luv, you seem to got more then one in there it seems, though i dont rightly know how many."he said softly as he kissed her tummy."Yes its possible the pups are doing that yes."he grinned when she showed she had two sets of breast."You show me those and you ask how could i love you?"he teased."and we'll just get you one those kaftan dresses pregant ladies wear."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:53 pm

Tan looked at him "I'll have to stay inside you'll have to take care of things out side , like find a new fence for us "she shifted sligtly feeling the fluttering again, she took his hand laying it where she could feel it "feel it ?" she asked a she slid his hand all over her tummy "there all over in there" . Now feeling some what better she couldn't help but chuckle at her thoughts " could you get more meat in , I mean raw meat?" she asked now feeling she craved it , now she knew it was the pups craving red meat that had made her feel so low since eating sdhe had started feeling better her tummy was now the size of a water melon she knew it was only amatter of days before she would birth " youi know what to do if i start to nest , right?" she asked now sitting on his lap.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Simon nodded."Yes luv, illl get the lad and make a new fence and do everything needed. he smilled when she put his hand on her tummy. "yes it seem like they are and yes i do.he nodded when she asked if he could get in more raw meat."I think that can be managed since i have to go and get meat for the new weres cat so they dont destroy the house again."he shook his head when she asked if he knew what do if she started nesting."Not exactly but tell me so i know what to do once the time comes."he said as he rubbed her back as she sat in his lap.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 pm

Tan sighed feeling his hand rub his back "ow thats nice" she saids frestign her head on his sholder "ow ,yes , If you se me start to gather stuff into a kind of pile thats a sign im ready , jst stay beside me " she closed her eys again feling him " when it happens my eyes will change the closer I get the more yellow they become once thre born I should be able to shift back to human , but I guess these" she giggled her two sets of breasts " will stay" she sighed "at lest till there weened " she looked at him "how much yellow ?" she asked looking him in his eyes and sighing she loved his eyes .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:08 am

Simon continued to rub rabs back as she put her ehad on his shoulder. he nodded when she told him of everything she would do to be ready for the birth of their pups. "Yes luv, i will be by your side when the birth of our pups happens. he laughed when she said that her two sets of breasts would stay."Not much yellow dear."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:20 am

Tan sighed "ok thats good means its srtill way off yet , she shifted her weight feeling some what uncomfotable "maybe.. maybe I should find somthing to wear" she said with a sigh en looked at him "maybe one of your shirts" she said with a smile as she moved from him slipping on pair of clean panties she took down a white cotton shirt and slipped it on it only served to show her belly more "ow great now I do look fat" she said standing infront of him his shirt tight around her tummy.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Wynter had been downstairs and her half breed(were/vampire) hearing caught some of taniths worries,so she had made a few things after making a needle,she came up teh stair and knocked
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Simon nodded ."yes one my shirts will do fine ."he said as he wayched her move and dress in his shirt and her panties."Oh no not that one luv, you need to get the looser one."he said as she went and took one of his loose button up shirts from the drawer."try this one now it wont be as tight."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:07 pm

Tan heard the knock and moved to the door opening it she smiled seeing Wynter "Hi erm.. sorry about before , come in" she said steping abck then moving to sit with simon " what wrong?" she asked taking simons hand she placed it on her tummy untinking moving it in a cericle on it as she looked at her "for give my atire but due to my currrenbt state I have nothing to wear " she sighed loking down at the shirt now stretched.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:09 pm

she held up something"for the m,ultiple breasts.."it was a weird make item that would hide the other set of breats,then she held up a shirt make from teh curtains but looks really good"and from teh ruined curtains a shirt dress type..."that would fit the woman.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:00 pm

Simon nodded and slipped out the bed when wynter came in ."thank you for thinking of tan , wynter."he said as he took the shirt and the dress from her and walked back to the bed and handed them to tanith."You are welcome to the stew in the kitchen or the raw meat i talked about earlier ,all i ask is that you save some for tanith as shes pregant and is going to need the extra protein to keep up her strength and nurish the pups inside her."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Tan quickly dressed now feeling some what like her self again , the dress fit perfectly it showed her baby bump but was not too tight "thank you wynter and Im sorry about snapping at you , I gues I was in protection mode since thses had just strted to form" she stood up and showed her the now largeish bump. Tan moved to Simon "simon my mate could I have some of thet stew The pups miught be satified but Im not" she said smiling up at him her belly pressed against his abs.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:49 pm

Wynter simply nodded,exiting the room and the house."ill be back later"she said as she left the housegoing shopping.[exit]
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 am

Simon kissed tan's forhead."Of course luv, i'll go fetch you a large bowl to eat then shall I?"he said softly as he felt her baby bump against his abs. He patted her head and ran off to kitchen to grab a bowl of stew before everyone else around smelt it and wolfed it down like the hungry pack they were. he was lucky when he got there because the stew was left untouched for now, he quickly got a bowl and spoon and scooped up as much stew as the large bowl would hold and ran back to their room with the bowl of stew and the spoon. "allright tan here you are luv, i had to go quickly before they all came back and wanted in the stew pot."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:55 am

tan took the stew and sat down to eat she ate as if she ahd not for along time but soon slowed down feeling her need to eat drift away , soon she yawned "ok this is new , me tued in teh middle of teh day , no way am I sleeping now" she said plcing teh bowl on the night stand but instict made ehr curl up she dozed for a fre minsted then woke to somthing kicking her from inside "ok that was not called for " she said roling onto her back and smiling at Simon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of bodies and minds    A meeting of bodies and minds  - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of bodies and minds
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next