Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging at one of the clubs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Hanging at one of the clubs Empty
PostSubject: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:15 pm

A rather small girl walks into the club moving right past the bouncer, her dark brown hair, with the exception of one blue clump that hung over her face, she walked over towards the stage, jumping up onto it, her band was playing here today, luckily this place gave alot more money so it was worth coming out to the dangerious docks. Her dark blue shirt as well as her pants betrayed what her music was about. she started setting up talking with the other members of her band.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:27 pm

Davina was on the hunt, this time not for blood but for a new show for the club. The old one had been recently murdered by Arthur's men of course they too were no longer around. Davina had to wonder how much Arthur hated her for taking out his men constantly, you would think the man would get fed up with constantly hiring new people. She did have to give him one thing, the man was stuborn and determined.

She walked in and went and found a booth, after ordering a water she propped her feet up onto the bench. Her fierce emerald eyes on the band setting up, she liked the look of the girl with a tuft of blue hair perhaps her hunt was over. Davina leaned back and waited for the show to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:34 pm

Rose let out a soft grin as she worked her way up to the mike as showtime was about to begin. this was both the most calming and most exiticing time for her, but never had she been at a club even near this size before, she let out a soft grin as her voice betrayed her status as she started yelling into the mike

(First song if you wanna know, one out of ten by sisters sin)
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:41 pm

Davina listened, the band was well in time and the girl was quite something. She was human which meant that they would not be able to play during the full moon phase, but other then that Davina was quite certain they would do well. The music fit Davina perfectly so far. She decided to wait one more song and then she would decided.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:45 pm

She lets out a soft grin as she finished the first song, the cheers washing over her, giving her a slight grin and a hop in her step as she started on her next song, switchblade serenades, grining as she goes into a bit more sadistic song then the first, the voice completly being betrayed by the otherwise nice look of her.(All the song my 'character'plays are real songs by sister sin, i lvoe the band lol)
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Davina tapped her fingers along with the beat, the song was more sadistic but it was perfect for a club filled with the things that go bump in the night. So her hunt was indeed over, she would hire the band and she bet she would offer a lot more then what they made in a week. Of course the girl and her band would have to be brought into the world of the Cian, one could not work for a werewolf and not know they exist. Exspecially with the things that happned in said club.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:54 pm

She let out a soft grin as she finished up the set, jumping off the stage walking over towards the club to get a drink, which seemed very weird considering her smallness,
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:59 pm

Davina rose making her way through the people, using her will to push them aside if need be. The girl was at the bar which was perfect for Davina, her six inch knee high boots made no sound on the tiled floor as she walked forward.

Her long crimson locks were lose and spilling all around her matching the sinfully tight torn up blue jeans she was wearing and her favorite black leather corset. Her normal spike bracelets were in place as well as her collar, she always did love the irony it brought her.

She pushed a five onto the bar towards the bartender just as the girl recieved her drink. "Allow me." She said to the girl that was many inches shorter then herself.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Rose tilted her head up over towards the girl who had offered to pay for her bear"As much as i do swing that way, im guessing you have another reason for this?" She asks gigglign softly as she takes the drink taking a sip from it, her blue eyes causually looking at her, although it's clear that she's watching her, confused as to why she's talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:08 pm

Davina smirked, so the girl was bold too. Oh yes she would fit perfectly, Davina thought to herself but outloud she answered, "Yes actually. You see I own a club down here in the Docks and I have recently lost my band so I have been hunting for another. I like your style very much and I would like to offer a full time job at my club, you and your band. I am willing to pay any price you mention, money is of no concern to me."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 pm

She let out a soft chuckle as she said what she did"Now normally when a booker says the money is no concern there's usually a reason why it's of no concern, does this deal with why the other band got 'lost'?" She asks looking over towards her, not really wanting to get her band memmbers into any bad damage, so she had to make sure it was all good at first.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:14 pm

Davina could honestly answer no, because the band had been a group of vampires killed for what they were. "You are a smart girl, I like that. No, it has nothing to do with that. I just have more money then I care to admit and I know being in this world can be rough and money makes it easier."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

She lets out a soft grin giggling"Yuppers, i am smart, and i gotta admit, your offer is tempting, were all kinda down on the subject of money right now, even through were better then half of the other crap thats out, and as good as atleast 90% of whats not crap'She takes another sip from her drink
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:21 pm

"I have been around for quite some time babe, and I am telling you my people are going to love you." Davina dug into her jeans and pulled out a card.

Lady Chaos
Blood Moon Club

"If you are interested show up here and ask for me, I will get you started right away. Would any of you be needing a place to stay?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:28 pm

She let out a soft shake of her head"Na, we all got our own place, although it's crap"She gets up looking over towards her as she takes the car"We'll stop by some time soon, now i need to get back home, i shall talk with you if we all decide to take the offer" She gets up leaving the club withe veryone else
(can you make the new topic if one's needed?)
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

(Yes.)

Davina watched her go, well she would see if the girl indeed showed up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at one of the clubs   Hanging at one of the clubs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at one of the clubs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: The Docks-
Jump to: