Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking late at night( Wynter)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Walking late at night( Wynter) Empty
PostSubject: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:07 pm

Rose let out a soft sigh as she was being forced to walk home today, usually she had a ride back home, but the ride got shitfaced and she had to walk home, she let out a soft sigh kicking a can as she came upon it"Motherfucking drunk cock sucking asshole"She glares kicking the can again, running a hand through her mostly brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:25 pm

This late at night wasthe time when most would be in bed,but not this 5'9'' silver haired Kimono wearing female,she loved to walk at night and along side her walked her four big cats.her red chesnut brown eyes scanning the streets only stopping when she hears someone speak in the next street over((she in front of an alley Wynter is)),so turning into the alley ways she went to find out whom the voice belong too,surely a human wasnt out this late...

Wynter sniffed the air and frowned,yep c ertianly human,and the human was very pissed about somethign considering the abuse she was giving to the poor can she was kicking,so Wynter trailed after heetr silently,her cats following.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Rose let out a soft yawn as suddenly she stiffened, she throught she heard something behind her but after a moment shook it off as she started walking back down, her hands threaded behind her neck.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:33 pm

she followed with a soft steps.like that of a cat without a bell. of course she did wear a necklace with a bell but even that made no soound with how she moved.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

She lets out a soft yawn as she stops by the side of the wall, leaning agianst it sighing softly taking out a cellphone calling andy"HEY YOU DRUNK ASS, YOU were supposed to take me home you cock sucking fucktard, if i get raped i swear to god, im raping you with a fucking metal pole so you better hope your ass that i dont"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 pm

she flinched a bit atthe loud voice one eye shut as she stepped up behind the smaller girl closing teh cellphone"now now the thought hadnt even run through my mind but now that you mention it..."she grins teasingly lokoing down atthe girl.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:41 pm

She looks up at the girl"Yea, go fuck yourself with a metal pole"She lets out a soft chuckle getting up and starting to walk back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

she grins wrapping her arm around the girl"now why would i do that...?"she grins her eyes kind of swirling as in her ears she can hear the sound of human heart beats,the soft yet there sound of blood running through her veins.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:47 pm

She grasps teh arm that wraped around her, easily fliping her onto her back" Nice try freak"She continues walking away from her yawning"Freak'She mutters under her breath again.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:56 pm

she followed grinning grabbing her again using her weretiger vampire Strenght"well feisty mind if i have alil bite..?"the girls lips curl up in a grin revealing pointy canines.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:58 pm

She twisted her other hand around slaming it into her face'Your persisistant, i'll give you that....and hot"She mutters as an after throught.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 pm

she whimpers in mock hurt"come now be nice iknow im hot"she grabs the hand that hit her licking and nibbbling her palm
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

She blushes deeply looking over at her"w-why s-should i be nice...y-your b-basicly r-r-raping me"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:10 pm

"oh its only rape if your not enjoying it dear.."she continued to nibble on her palm sniffling deeply smellign the..possible Asrousal scent from teh human.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:13 pm

She blushes deeply looking over to her before sighing and letting into it, not that not having anythign ever diddn't help influence her decision some"Fine..."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:14 pm

she grinned before biting into teh girls palm with her teeth((shes a vamp were hybrid))
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:16 pm

(I know, i read your profile)She lets out a soft groan as she does so
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 pm

her eyes glowed just a bit not much but a bit,as she drank some of her blood before removing herself from teh human after drinking from her pal,m for a few she leaned down licking then bitting teh girls neck.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:18 pm

She lets out a soft moan as she felt her bitting into her neck'O-ohh g-god...c-can we take thios s-somewhere e-else"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:28 pm

she didnt repli but rather drank until the girl would be half out of it.And when that was reached..

Fade out...

She had figured out where the girled lived and taken them to her room,and well you can figured out what.but when the girl woke all their would be a trace of what happened last night would be written on teh mirror in teh girls lipstic would be..Wynter
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:31 pm

She woke up grogoily and saw the mirror"God damn it....i got some ass to kick"She puts her clothes back on and heads out to look for her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:34 pm

Wynter was performing in teh centere of town with her big cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking late at night( Wynter)   Walking late at night( Wynter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking late at night( Wynter)
Page 1 of 1