Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say Hello to Swiss Miss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

Say Hello to Swiss Miss Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello to Swiss Miss   Say Hello to Swiss Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:54 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Sierra, but I usually go by Swiss or Sieablu, across the net. I have been rping for about...8 years now. I feel like that is forever, but I also have to remember that I started off in yahoo chat rooms and the like. Then again, who didn't? Well, I love the idea behind the site and hope to be a proper villain for you guys. Strictly SEETHING if I can pull that out of my hat Very Happy.

Swiss/Sieablu
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Say Hello to Swiss Miss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello to Swiss Miss   Say Hello to Swiss Miss I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:49 pm

*Laughs*

Well welcome Swiss and again thank you for answering my call. I am sure you will do quite fine and canna wait to rp with you.

Davina
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com

Say Hello to Swiss Miss
Page 1 of 1