Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rose apartment

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Rose lets out a soft yawn as she walks into her room after the group set was over, holding 2k in her pocket, that was more then she probally ever had before, she locked the door and goes into her bed laying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 pm

outsideon the balcony sat the town performer,Cirque Feline or Wynter as Rose would know here,half dozing in teh sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

She sighs noticing her on the balcony and moved over towards her opening the door kicking ehr softly"Stalking me?"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

she mewled jumping off almost falling off teh ledge"no i was napping.."she says streching like a cat laying on the railing
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:54 pm

"On my balcony...?" Asks looking down at her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

"well the sun was here at a good angle"she pouts
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm

She lets out a soft sigh"Alright"She walks back into the house laying on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 pm

she lay7s there watching her."sorry didnt know it was yours."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

She looked over towards her"Don't worry about it"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:06 pm

she jumps down following rose"why so grumpy miss raver?"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:07 pm

She looked over towards her"I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:11 pm

she shrugs five big cats jumping onto the balcony,the smallest a lynx creppign in"i have a gift for you mis raver."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

She looks over towards her"Hmm?" Asks looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:13 pm

the lynx pads up to Rose,its fur streaked with rave paint"a gift for you the Lynx."
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:14 pm

"Wow..."She says softly smiling looking down at it befor eback up at her'Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:16 pm

the lynx purred curlign up in a corner asleep,wynter nods
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:17 pm

She smiles softly looking over towards her"you can stay the night...if you want"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 pm

"no thanks i got dutes to do"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 pm

She nods softly"Alright"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

she kisses rose
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:21 pm

She blushes softly kissing her back.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:40 pm

she pulls away smiling"see you later little raver.."she goes to teh window her cats following as she jumps and leaves{exit.}
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

She nods softly smiling moving over cuddling up to the lynx falling asleap.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:20 pm

Wynter crept back in well past midnight,having feed and chevcked teh date teh full moon was coming so of course teh were side was craving some loving.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:21 pm

She was still curled up asleap against the lynx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rose apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose apartment   Rose apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose apartment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next