The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:24 pm

she let out a soft giggle as she continued sipping at her coffee drink"I might have some of the other members come down and play a few shows down here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:57 pm

spike smiled for the first time "well a band , you said you were a singer but not in a band" he said and chuckled soon the rain stopped and the street light flicked on " ok night time , time of the night walkers " he said softly but he staid sat down 2no point in rushing they will still be there later" he said picking up his cup and sipping the now cool liquid inside.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:03 pm

She let out a soft chuckle nodding"Yuppers, im the lead singer of Vampiric weekend, now take in mind i thought up the name before i knew the nights creatures accutaly exited"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am

he could not now heklp but chuckle "yeah rather difficult to not notice that fact" he said noticing how the rain now fell in a light mist "seems to be easing off now " he saw people shaking and putting away there umberellas "so your band any good ?" he asked softly "might have a gig for you" his voice soft " my kids are coming up to there first birthday and I was thinking of throwing a party for them don't worry its adult's to"

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:58 am

She let out a soft giggle looking over towards them"So let see if i got this right. you want a HEAVY METAL BAND, to play at your kids first birthday?" Says looking over towards him laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:02 am

he smiled "yeah , I like heavy metal" besides there not excactly normal kids " he said smiling "there kinda like teens, even though they were only born 1 year ago, and I know jacob like heavy metal" he said shaking his head as he spoke thinking about the two of them.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:04 am

She let out a soft chuckle'Well damn, im pretty sure we'd be able to"Laughs rubbing the back of her neck, taking another sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 am

"thats good Rose I'll let My wife donna know " he said brushing a stray hair behind his ear as he looked at her. placing some coins dfown on the plate infront of him he stood up 2so you want to walk a bit the rains stopped and I have hunting to do, if your not quemish you can comje with?" he sugested.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:10 am

She let out a soft grin"Sure, sounds fun"Grins reaching down, grabing her leather gloves with metal headers pulling them back over her hands"This sounds fun"chuckles"And don't worry about me, i've learned how to fight my whole life so i can handle myself"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:22 am

he nodded he under stood , his eyes catching sight of some one dragging this time a young boy into the same back alley he ahd been in before "Humm" he said moving out the cafe and quickly across the street his coat thrown back to reveile the two silver daggers laced with holy water strapped to his muscler thighs. He pused waiting for Rose "I always thought vamps went for girls not boys guess your differant"

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:24 am

She let out a soft chuckle following behind her, her gloves still straped on tight, looking at the vampire"can we kill him now?" asks giggling looking at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 am

spike loked at ehr and shok his head 2no not yet" he said moving into the shadows "he could kill the boy they like to play first then kill" he slipped out one dagger hearing teh boy cry out , he waited five minets passed and he ahrd the soft thud of a bosy on th ground .

"Time to die" he heard the vamp said spike looked at Rose "now we kill him" quickly he moved his arm suddenly arounbd the mans throat even before he had achance to pull up his pants "Rose what should we do to him seing what he's dome to the boy?" he loked at ehr waiting for her awnser.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 am

SHe let out a soft giggle as while she got him, she moved the boy away from him, taking out a small dagger that she kept in a case"I suggest castration, it would be fun"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:40 am

spike smirked "go in then I'll hold him " he said the knife bladepressed against the vamps skin a soft hiss coming from its touch "better make it quick, ow slow no skin of my nose" he said looking down at her his knee pushed into the vaps back forsing his dick forward it stod proud still from the vamps lust.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:47 am

She let out a soft giggle moving over towards him before slicing it off in one stroke with the knife giggling before tossing it in teh trash"Need a new knife"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:54 am

spike turned his side "use mine" he said its handel emblazed with a cross "I want it back though " he said grinning to her as it pushed the knift into his throat instatly he turned to dust blosing away in the wind "hows the boy?" he said but just as he did a second jumped down reatching back he threw his spare it whisled passed Rose and landed right in the vamps hear. he to turned to dust.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 am

She chuckles picking it up"Don't worry about it, im pretty sure i can get one when we get back to land, just gotta get one that can hurt more then juts humans this time"Laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 am

spike chuckled dusting down his dagger he picked up from the now wet floor "here take it any way till you get your own , its been blessed and is impregnated with holy water so will kill any vamp on contact" he said with asmile holding it out to her hilt first"I have more , think of it as your's now" he said and slipped his remaining one into its holder he felt sligtly off balance but he knew iot would not before long.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

She let out a soft giggle noding as she took it nodding"Thanks"She sliped it into the sheeth putting it away"Well, that was fun"Laughs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:12 am

slipe laughed "you think its over?" he said smiling at her as he shook his head "thats just the begining" , he saw a vamp move to grab her grabing her shoulders he quickly moved her out his grasp smashing his fist into the vamps face as he fell to the ground to stand facing both of them three more moved out the shadows behind him.

"Give us the girl wewant fun" he said or rather hissed in his unplezant tone they had.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:15 am

She let out a soft grin before stabing the one who fell looking at the three male vampires"Sorry, i don't swing that way, if you have a female back there i'll fuck that"She says jokingly grining looking at the the dagger in her hands.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 am

Spike slipped out his dagger spining it in his hand he spun around taking dwon one before trasphering it to his other but somthing hard caught teh back of his head and he fell to his knees clutching his head as it spun and ached his eyes blurred for amoment and a sinking feeling reatched his sumach as he felt two sharp touches against hi neck his finger closed around his dagger.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:23 am

She quickly fliped the dagger around stabbing it into the vampire neck who was traying to get spike"Die fucktard"Laughs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spike Van Helsing
Elder

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:28 am

spike felt the spikes dissapear and sat down his head still spun "shit" he said softly his eyes cleared enoph he could see another coming right at him he took out his pistol and shot him in his dick sending the vamp falling back and into dust noww all was quiet spike shook his head but it made it spin worse than it was and he knew he had taken a heavy blow.

Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:31 am

Rose looked down at spike"are you okay?" She asks worriedly looking over towards him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    

Back to top Go down

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next