Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:35 pm

"Thanks for stating the obvious sis, any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

" Hm..." she trails off, ignoring the dirty sugestions in the back of her mind. " The zoo?" she giggles.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Sure sis"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:40 pm

" Wanna get caught by the zoo again? After you telling me that you can transform and I heard about you suing the zoo, I figured out that it was you. And you know I can't resist causing chaos with you." she winked
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

he lets out a soft chuckle"Sure why not, it's been awile"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:46 pm

She grinned michieviously and pulled him off of the couch. " It's night time, so it makes it even more fun!" Doden starts walking towards the front door, looking behind her to see if Leon wa following.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:49 pm

He let out a soft chuckle following behind her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:52 pm

She lets him go out the door first, then walks out herself, locking it. She grabs his hand again as they sneak carefully to the zoo entrance
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:53 pm

He laughs silently following behind her, with a spare change of clothes.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:55 pm

" Ooo... good idea, but I'm gonna strip before I change." she whisper laughs when they come to the gate.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Chuckles blushing softly"Ahh"Looks around at the zoo.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:58 pm

She chuckles. " Virgin blush!" she giggles as she pulls a long piece of metal out from nowhere and begins to pick the lock. " I'm so glad that they don't have security cameras on the outside of this building."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:59 pm

He let out a soft chuckle"Yea i know, that would be bad..."
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Doden nods and cheers silently as the lock falls off and the gate opens. Looking around to make sure no one but Leon is there, she starts to strip and folds the clothes she takes off neatly.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm

He lushes softly watching as she does before moving to the lion cage shifting and jumping in with the bag.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:25 pm

She smirks and stuff her clothes in the bag he has before turning into a beautiful, snow tiger.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

He jumps onto one of the rocks in the exibit laying down.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Jumps in beside Leon and curls up against him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Blushes smiling softly as he waits for morning.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:36 pm

Chuckles and she falls asleep
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:38 pm

He falls asleap as well
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Stirs slightly at the sound of footsteps and "colorful" words
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

He yawns softly waking up looking over at her tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Tosses and turns, having a nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:47 pm

He paws her softly looking at her worried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next