The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 am

He lets out a soft chuckle still nibbling at the chips"thats good"He says yawning softly"SO anyone new here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:45 am

"apart from Wynter , nope" she said with a sigh "its been quite boring realy, the only reason simon left was becasue we needed a new fence, other wisae he'd be here with me " she said as she ate her food ., once done she sat back "yumm that hit the spot" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:47 am

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding softly as he holds up some stuff he brought back"Hopefully he brings back a rich one"says laughing"I hit a few stores while i was out of town"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:50 am

Tanith was now curiose "what did you get?" she asked moving to take alook she poulled out a dimon ring "oow nice I like that one " but she looked at Leon "sorry i get carried away somtimes" she sliped it off and placed it back in the bag.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 am

He lets out a soft chuckle"No worries, you can see the rest later when i show the fence, whoever it is when simon gets back, and it was nothing big, was just out and about, saw some stores with crappy securities and underhanded pratices and decided to show them what happens"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:57 am

Tanith smiled "good the nice ones we leave alone" she said hoping simon would be back soon and bring news of a new fence "the old fence if you didn't know was fed to out pet , deserved it " she said knowing he was ther for some of it but didn't know about what happend to teh fence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:58 am

He lets out a soft chuckle"Thats good"He says rubbing teh back of his neck"He probally deserved worse then he got"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:01 pm

Tan nodded " yea I know but somthing good came of it and don't worry these are not his , ther simons that I am sure of" she said smiling as she rubbed her tummy feeling slightl movments from inside it she counted four indavidual movments and smiled "I think theres four of them" she said softly .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:03 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Ahhh, thats going to be fun"He chuckle"123, NO BABYSITTER DUTIES"He says jokingly grabing a soda"Na, just kidding, i can help once in awile"He laughs looking at his bag of jewerly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:07 pm

tan chuckled 2ow thats ok once their born they stay with me as they will be like wolf pups , till there older they will be blind , I have tio stay with tem so won't be able to leave my den , well more like a cathering of stuff that i will sit and lay on" she said grining to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:09 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Ahh okay, well once that stage is gone i'll be able to help"He lets out a soft chuckle"Be back in a moment"He goes up stairs hiding his stuff under an item and walks back downstairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Tan chuckled "of course " she said smiling "then they will be into all sorts of things " she said softly as she watched him wqlk out teh kitchen only to return empty handed several minst later. Pushing her self to stand she moved to teh living room sitting down the best she could in a large arm chair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm

He chuckles"QUIT PLAYING MUSICAL CHAIRS"He says jokingly moving into the living room, sitting on a couch, with his psp in hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Tanith laughed 2hey not my fault I can't get comfotable" she said "blame simon and the pups" she loked at him as he walked in holding his psp " any new games?" she asked hoping to tak her mind of teh every incresing pushing from inside her .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"playing gta vice city stories so not a new game, it's fun to pick up the prostitutes and kill them"(I do this in the game, it's a really easy way of getting alot of money)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 pm

she cuckled but feeling one move she stood back up "god I wish simon was here he knows how to ngat them to rest so i can settle" she said walking around in a cercle
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Yea, hope he does soon, i need money and that fence has it"He laughs looking at the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Tan sighed "yeah same here , it takes alot to kep this place running even on my inheritance " she said feeling as econd kick adn she bent forward " ow thse pups can kick"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

He nods softly"SO i've heard, one reason im happy to be a guy, and btw, i have alot of money from my stuff, so if you ever need anything for bills etc ask me, im willing to help out since i live here"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:57 pm

Tan stood back up and the kicking ended 2its ok but thank you Leon , the intrest form my inheratance alone keep this place bill free, the extra is for anything extra witch i weill need when these come along" she said now siting down on a couch not far from him hapy all were quiet inside her again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding"alright, no worries"He yawns softly looking up at the cieling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:17 pm

tan watched him "Must be good to just go where you want" she said sighing she had beein with simon all around the town but nerv away from her home , vever far enouph to say she had left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:19 pm

He let out a small smile nodding"Yea it is, what you can't?" He asks raising his eyebrows slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tanith
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Tanith shook her ehad 2I can't now I have to saty close to teh den , I mean home" she said "we don't stry when in pup" she said soflty "its a other natral thing , but even bedore I guess I was too sacred to leave , maybe if simon goes with me I could now" she said plcing ehr hand on her tatoo and smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leon
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:33 pm

He nods softly"Nice"He yawns softly resting his head against teh couch"God, i thought she'd call me when she lands"Looks down at the phone he has.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   

Back to top Go down

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next