Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:59 am

Davina was fast. He'd never quite met anyone as fast as her. It was a miracle that he wasn't winded. He would speed up whenever he got a hint of where she was. It was a bit easier under the moonlight. Her hair glistening crimson under the moonlight. So much for him seducing her. She was so much better at it, he had to admit.

Eventually he came to a stop, seeing the mysterious woman standing in the moon's light, looking rather smug if he said so himself.

"I never took you for a runner. Shame on me for assuming things I suppose..." Arthur said, chuckling softly as he finally moved to join her where she stood. "I've heard of giving chase...but this is far more interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:02 am

She smiled as she looked up at him. "I often find that sweeter things come to those who earn them. You are quite an athelete yourself." She added as she ran both hands over his chest and then up behind his neck drawing him in and kissing him soundly upon the mouth.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:09 am

Arthur didn't have time to make a snappy remark at her comment before she dug into him, stealing a kiss. Subtle didn't exist here in this garden and he didn't refuse the invitation, sliding his strong arms around her waist.

Pulling away, "Mmm...Almost as delicious as I imagined. Do you lure in all your prey this way?" He leaned in to kiss her again, biting her lower lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 am

Davina shivered in delight before turning her head, "Only those I consider worth my time." She said before kissing along his jaw, enjoying the feel of his arms around her and the feel of his skin beneath her lips.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:19 am

It didn't take long before his hands began to wander, a hand sinking down along her gluts to fondle the exposed skin at her thigh, slowly edging the fabric upwards...

"Great minds think alike..." he said, smirking at her kisses. "I usually don't play games, but I can see a game of cat and mouse with you is more fruitful," Arthur leaned down and tagged her neck once more, kissing and sucking thoroughly, wanting to hear her purr.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 am

Davina felt the warmth from his hand on her thigh as the silk inched upward. She tured her neck allowing him better access to her throat and though she did not purr she did let out a whisper of a moan.

She stepped back, taking his hand and leading him as she walked backwards up into the shadows of the gazebo. She knew there was no furniture just a nest of giant soft pillows in the center. "I'm so glad you see it my way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:58 am

Lead astray. Lead into the lioness' den. Both one in the same in this situation. He followed her back into the shadows, much like the good little dog he was...for now.

Arthur took to sitting down amongst the pillows, situated almost like a makeshift thrown before her. He lazily raised a hand, a finger beckoning her closer.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:01 am

She tilted her head and decided to let him have some say as well, otherwise a man like him would get tired of it and leave...which she did not want. Davina carefully knelt among the pillows beside him. "Yes?" She asked in a voice just a little over a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:43 pm

Although quite the sensual lover, Arthur tried to not let his groin get ahead of his brain.

"There is something I have been dying to know all night," he said, propping himself up among the pillows. "How does a woman get to be as beautiful and sexy as you...yet escape me so easily?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:07 pm

Davina smiled softly. "Because i am just that good." Her voice was a purr as she leaned in and whispered in his ear. "But I give you credit for tryinb to keep up."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 pm

She was a taunter, that she was. How she seemed to dissipate after every turn he made. She was right, she let him keep up. It was just a wonder how she moved so fast..yet elegantly. Of course, he wasn't gonna let himself be done up.

Arthur rolled over, straddling her to get steal yet another kiss, a hand boldly coming up to pull her deeper into the kiss, tickling her chin.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 6:31 pm

(OOC: Yay you posted! I have been soooooo bored!)

Davina's breath was taken as he rolled them both over and stole yet another kiss. She closed her eyes and ran her hands up into his hair to draw him even closer. Enjoying the taste of those well sculpted lips and the heat from his body as it pressed into her.

She pulled her mouth away and looked him right in the eye. "Do you always take such liberties with women you have just met?" Davina asked in a silky whisper.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Arthur momentarily enjoyed the feeling of her fingers in his hair, gazing down at her after the quick kiss.

"Oh...I just like seeing what you'll let me get away with..." he said simply, lowering his lips to brush hers briefly. "But...if you really want me to stop this far in...I am always a gentleman..." Although Arthur suggested this, it was also true. He never took the power of "No" away from a woman, even if her body was screaming yes in so many volumes. He gently stroked her chin, trailing the hand down along her neck then slowly between her breasts, down to her stomach.

"However...one would think that winning a game of cat and mouse would mean he would be allowed his prize..." Arthur's husky voice almost a whisper as his tongue darted out of run along her bottom lip. It really was a test to see how much he could get away with...
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:19 am

Davina's lips lifted in a seductive smirk, "Well if you put it that way, how can I say no?"

She lifted herself up enough to claim his lips again in a long, deep and searing kiss taking his shirt into her hands and pulling him down with her. It was starting to take a lot more control then she was used to using to keep back her Cian blood. The wolf was fighting against the chains howling to be let lose and to enjoy this Adonis among mortals, but she firmly held her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: