Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confused, please help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Confused, please help. Empty
PostSubject: Confused, please help.    Confused, please help. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:36 pm

Sighs"So, i like this girl, her names catie, she's wonderful, nice, perfect personalty, but so far, in the couple of weeks to a month we've been dating she's cheated on me twice, once not so big, but the second time was bad....and she said she's probally going to do it again.....is she worth it? I love her with all my heart, but i don't want another cheater. give me input, i trust everybody on here, so i'll take everything you say into consideration, i do love her though, i know that so please no bullshit suggestions of tell her to fuck off"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Confused, please help.    Confused, please help. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:18 pm

talk to her about it.see her sides of the cheating or whatever..tell her how irt hurt etc...find out if she truely is sastifed with just you.
Back to top Go down
Lily Arilai
Fledgling
Lily Arilai

PostSubject: Re: Confused, please help.    Confused, please help. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:50 pm

I've been through something similar to this.
Honestly, in the end, if she doesn't respect or love you enough to not cheat, then no, she isn't worth it. When she tells you outright that she's probably going to cheat again, then that's when you need to put your foot down and tell her that if she wants to cheat, she'll have to cheat on someone else. You can't just sit by and let her continue to hurt you like that while she gets off scot free (thats like telling her it's okay to cheat, and it's not). You love her, and it will hurt, yes, but not as bad as it will if you put it off.
A relationship is between two people who care, love, and respect each other. By cheating, she's telling you she doesn't respect you or love you enough to stay faithful. Sit her down and tell her that it hurts you when she cheats, and that if she really wants to be with just YOU, and if she loves you, then she needs to stop. If she won't, then you need to leave.
I was in a similar situation, and I didn't do anything, and I ended up hurt more than I would have been if I'd just left ahead of time. It was pretty bad, I still have relationship issues because of it.
I know you don't know me as well as anyone else here, but I still hope that everything goes well for you : ( this sort of thing is never easy to go through.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Confused, please help.    Confused, please help. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:40 am

this is my answer to you. then im keeping my trap shut:

Love is...

"Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things."

--Paul in I Corinthians 13:4-7

"Love does no wrong to a neighbor; love therefore is the fulfillment of the law."

--Paul in Romans 13:10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confused, please help.    Confused, please help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confused, please help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: Grand Hall ((OOC: )) :: Soft Discussions-
Jump to: