Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tenkazi Lia Hana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Tenkazi Lia Hana Empty
PostSubject: Tenkazi Lia Hana   Tenkazi Lia Hana I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:37 am

alias : Jessi
experience : Near five
other characters : None
contacts : I share msn with my brother lancer(In other words look at his) and my yahoo is Tenloveanju@yahoo.com
password : (usually found in the rules)
anything else? : (any other important info)
sample : (role play sample goes here if needed)

full name :Tenkazi Lia Hana
nicknames : Ten Or flower
birthday : Augest twenty fith eighteen eighteen
orientation : Lesbian although won't give up a perfect guy if he comes along
group : Im a vamp bish
canon or original? : Original

height : five feet four inches
weight : seventy-five
body : Slender
eyes : Normal shape and yelllow.
hair : Black, Croped tight to her head
distinguishing features : Huge scar down her forearm
fashion sense :Scene
play-by : (self-explanatory)

likes : Metal,Techno,Scremo, reading, tacos,Football, blood,fighting, Science, China
dislikes : country, Jazz, The person who changed her,liers,theive.gangsters, Soap opras, Preps, jocks, morons
strengths : Calm, Nice,A good fighter, Strong willed, Eaisly liked
weaknesses : Weak at the sight of blood(Like most-non sparking vamps), Hates her friends being insulty, Hard to learn to trust people, She's shy, and not good at moving around unoticed
habits : Eating food and spiting it out, Twidling when nervous, Avoiding people, Pretending to sleep, Drinking, Scaring guys for life
fears : Dieing agian, Most men, Being alone for too long(Hence why she always has roomates), Idiots, The gangsters taking over, the person who changed her
secrets : Her sexualty, Her fear of being alone, her vampirism(unless someone can figure it out), her love of stuff animals
overall : (at least 2 well-constructed paragraphs)
She was raised in france along with her family, living a basicly normal life untill she turned 18. When she turned 18 she was attacked by a vampire and turned into one, When she woke up she was tied to a post, And she was raped over and over agian by him, This gave her her fear of men, being along along with many other instinces, Once she was finally able to escape she moved aorund the world before heading to the united stats in about 2000.
She moved into a small apartment and got a few roomates to live with her, Due to the fact that she did not want to be alone the few times that she was in the house. She continued to hunt in secert, Making sure only to kill the gangsters adn the rapests who now populated the streets, She hoped for a better day(start of rp_

mother : Siea hana, Age: long dead, Employment:Long dead
father : Nico Hana Age: Long dead, employment:Long dead
siblings : Same as abouve
other : None
birthplace : France
significant other :None
pets :
overall : Well....i have no idea how to make 3 paragraphs when all her family is dead due to age....if you want i can try tho
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Tenkazi Lia Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenkazi Lia Hana   Tenkazi Lia Hana I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com

Tenkazi Lia Hana
Page 1 of 1