Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Issue of Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 pm

I dont think all newbies or characters who are new should ber flegdings cause not all of us are vampires.

Alright now i can understand having the Acients and the elders and the fledglings but it could be a bit more like so

Vampire Ranks:
Ancients
Nobles
Yearlings
Fledglings

Were(canines)
Elder
Alpha
Beta
Adolescents
Pups

(felines)
Elder
'King'/'queen'
Kittens
Young

Halfs:
Elders
Adolescents
Yearlings
Young

Human:
Elder etc...((self explanitory.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 1:24 am

we'd have to discuss it with davina when she's back as its her finall word that says yes or no but its and intresting concept .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:03 am

"I know im not an admin and all love, but i believe the rankings are in terms of member status"
Fledging:Basic member
Acients: Moderators
Elders:Admin

I might have mixed up the acients and elders thing...but im pretty sure this all corosponds to what POWER you have on the site.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 9:21 am

yes rose thats exactly what davina ment elders are the admin. ancients are the mods, and fledglings are your basic member. it doesnt have anything to do with anyone character wise. though what you are proposeing sounds interesting, and like spike said we'll talk to davina about it when she gets back okay? Smile
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

What you bring up is indeed interesting. And Donna was right with the whole site status not character status though Anceint is Admin and Elder is Mod.

I am not turning the idea away, let me think on it for a bit and we shall see. Is this agreeable to everyone?
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:37 pm

alright think as much as you want^^
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Issue of Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Issue of Rankings   Issue of Rankings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Issue of Rankings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: Grand Hall ((OOC: )) :: Severe Discussion-
Jump to: