Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Night Not Soon Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 6:06 pm

"Yes, that would indeed be me. Great performance though I would be careful around here. Arthur keeps an eye out for anyone too close to such dangerous animals. Welcome to my den, have anything you like it is on the house."

Davina turned to Markus, "Rose and the band and this young lady are on my tab Marcus." She said.

He nodded and she knew he would not forget. "You will have to forgive me, we are about to open and I still have some things to look over."
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:28 pm

She giggles waving as she heads off"See ya, i gotta get ready soon myself, first day playing in a place this big"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:30 pm

wynter wraps herself around rose* nom nom nom..."she says nibbling roses ear"good luck then lovely mate"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

She smiles giggling softly"Thanks"Smiles placing her hands on her"Metal ftw"says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 pm

Davina had changed into a pair of torn up jeans that disappeared into her knee-high boots that buckled all the way up. Her shirt was a black halter top, two silver chains made the straps over her chest joining with a spiked collar around her elegant neck. It had a low neck and stopped right under her rip cage showing of the tone tanned stomach.

With the skin tight clothes it was easy to see the power and grace in her body as she moved through the crowd. Dancing with a girl here and a guy there, doing her normal duties as alpha and hostess. It did not matter what form the shifter took, they all reconized her for what she was and bowed down to her. She was after all the princess of the wolves and would one day be Queen of all werewolves, werefoxes and anything else from the canine family when her father stepped down.

Of course the humans that watched her gave off two emotions; jealously or desire. Davina's long locks that rvialed the color of freshly spilt blood caught the lights and glowed with hints of fire, catching in her golden eyes. They had shifted upon entering the main part of the club, some of the private rooms were in use and she could smell sex in the air, something that called to the beast within.

A little brunette stumbled into when she was bumbed by a larger blonde and Davina caught her by the arm. The girl looked up and gave a shy smile, "I-I'm so sorry!" She called over the music.

Davina smiled down at her, "No harm, are you all right?" Davina's voice was the sort that would carry without having to shout too much.

The girl nodded her head. "Yeah, fine thanks! Cool contacts by the way, they actually look like wolf eyes!"

Davina nodded. "Thank you, can I buy you a drink?"

Davina could smell the girl's emotions and knew she was curious about the woman before her and a little frightened. "Don't worry my dear, I don't bite...unless you want me to."

The girl laughed, "All right then. I'm Lisa!" She said offering her hand.

Davina took it, "Chaos at your service."

"Chaos? Huh, that is a strange name but I like it!"

Davina gave a low laugh, "Not my given name, just a nickname. Come then."

Davina then took the girl's hand in her own and lead her through the crowd and to the bar where Marcus came at once to take their orders. Davina normally did not go for human girls, but this was had her interest for the time being and she hoped it prooved to be a very delightful evening.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:19 am

Wynter had went out for a few things to bite..i mean eat...coming back the female was decked out in a torn lime green pair of skinny jeans,a top similairs to rose's but rather in a hot pink,,followed by a bright pink/green heels and a bunch of glosticks as bracelets,clearly wanting to be a brat the female saw chaos,ignored her and perched on teh end of the stage where rose and her band was .

Wynters silver hair had been streeaked with pink and green for her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:12 pm

Rose let out a soft giggle as she walked around on the stage, talking to a few of the bandmates before the song begain, before walking up to chibi, telling her to start the drum line for the first song, Breaking new ground as she started getting into the music.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:09 pm

she lay on stage avoiding grabbing hands,watching rose as she lay on teh other egde.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Davina turned her attention away from Lisa to Rose who was beginning the show. Davina watched and smelt the air of all those around to judge their reactions to Rose and her band. No negative was detected as of yet, infact everyone was quite take with the band's talent. Davina smiled to herself, she had known Rose would fit right in.

Then her attention went to the feline and she nodded in thought, it would seem that Rose would be well protected from others of the Cian world even withouth Davina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night Not Soon Forgotten   A Night Not Soon Forgotten - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night Not Soon Forgotten
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3