Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  Empty
PostSubject: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

Spike moved threw the dark alleys and back streets his dagger drawn as he hunted down his pray a paticlarly sick vampire who prayed on young girls taking them before he would drain them or convert them for his own interests and fun .

He moved closer as nthe vamp held another young girl around her throat his hand now down the girls top fondling her as she wimpered in his arms . Spike moved the tip of the blade to touch the small of his back "let her go" he said soft yet comanding as he pushed it further into the vamps flesh he heard the steam like his he gave and saw the goung girl her vertue intact running away.

"your kind are sickaning to me" he said his mouth now close to the vampirs ear his stench turning spikes stomach as he spoke again.

"you shall die human for you interferance " the vamp hissed at him s he quickly spun to face him nbut spike was ready and shuived the dagger laced in holy water threw his gut, screaming and curing spike the vamp exploded in a shower of dust.

Spike chuckled "ow , yeah right you so are gonna get me" he said his voice holding a sense of sarcasum as he slid the dagger back in it's holder on his thigh after wiping it clean..
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:05 am

Rose looked over towards the man walking over towards him"vampire im guessing, atleast dusty"She giggles looking over towards him, running a hand through her brown hair"I gotta admit, it was first wierd knowing shit like that existed, but now im used to it"She giggles kicking the dust"Name's Rose, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:17 am

spiker turned his dagger quickly drawn as he heard a female speak close to where he stood " Spike , spike van helsing" he said sliding it away sesning she was no vampire "human I take it?" he asked as he reholstered his dagger "peice of advice miss Rose , never sneek up on a hunter just after hes made a kill" he said leaning back on the wall with his arms crossed on his chest his long coat b;lowing gently in the breese that now carried away the dust and evidance of teh vamp .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am

She let out a soft chuckle looking over towards him"I may be human but im pretty damn sure i could hold you off till YOU learned im human, so i was kinda in no worries, working in a club that has all kinds of the night walkers have trained me well"She let out a soft yawn resting her hands on her neck again.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 am

spike chuckled and gave a "yea right " smile to her "mhumm" was all he said "and whats this...club , called?" he asked out of curiosity, any club that lets humans and night walkers in should be intresting to scout out. He stood up and placed his hands deep in his pockets as he stepped to her left "well you going to show me or not?" he said his stell toes catching alose stone sending it skittering down teh alley and onto the pavement as he felt the first drops of rain against his cheek "or are we to stand out here all night in the rain".
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 am

She let out a soft chuckle"It's across the world from here mate, it's called the blood moon club"She says resting her hands behind her back"Im the lead singer of the band there, im just visiting family out here"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:31 am

he brushed the rain from his face "well theres a little cafe I know juat across the street, sells nice hot coffee, Im going there you coming ?" he turned his head slightly "can continue our conversation there, unless you like the rain?" he pulled up the collar of his jacket as tit came down heavier . He moved to the pavement glancing back to see if she was following before heading to a cosy looking cafe opening the door the watress smiled "coffee, white, sweet" was all he said and sat down at a table in a corner , his back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 am

She let out a soft chuckle following behind him, walking into the club, her brown hair mattered to her face, fusing with the one blue lock of hair she had, sitting at the table with him, taking the gloves off her hands setting them on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 am

As the waitress walked over he looked at her "so... what brings you here ?" he asked "is visiting your only reason to be down here at this time?" paying for his coffee he placed additional money on her tray "get what you want Rose, its on the vamp." he chuckled as he blew on his coffee his gold weding band catching the light as he raised the cup to his lips his eyes dancing with the light from the pod light above them.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:39 am

She lets out a soft chuckle"Kinda, also wanted to see the town i haven't been here before" She yawns nodding softly chuckling as she orders a carmael coffee yawning softly
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:44 am

He sighed "well don't expect much from me I'm only here for the vamps" he said now siping his coold coffe 2want anything to eat?" he asked "and no strings , I like your company kid" he said smirking slightly at his use of the word kid towards her. He couldn'rt help wonder why her perants hadn't come with her "no perants?" he aked softly feeling his cold body warm to teh taste of teh coffee as it slowly sank into his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:46 am

She let out a soft chuckle as she nodded ordering a sandwhich"Im not sure if theyr alive, and i really dont' care, i was out of there as soon as i can"She took another sip of the coffee waiting for the sandwhich to get here.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:50 am

he looked up at her "Humm let me guess abusive father or mother who didn't care?" he said matter of factly to her, his muscles tensed he never liked those kinds of perants. His own kids were with his perants while he worked away. His eyes hinting at how he felt as the dagger hit the table leg making a clink s she shifted in his chair. Every one turned to look but he just ket sipping his coffee his eyes down and closed .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:52 am

She let out a soft nod"Both"She says as she turns to her coffee taking another sip
(sory it's short)
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Spike nodded "my parents both died" he said softly as he sipped the coffee he held GRASPED LIGHTLY THE RAIN HITTING THE WINDOW GENTLY AS IT RAN DOWN HE LOOKED OUT IT THINKING HE WANTED TO BE HOME WITH Donna AND HIS KIDS HOLDING EACH IN HIS ARMS and he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:14 pm

She nodded softly"ahh"she looks out the window sighing somethng"Guessing you wanna be back wherever you live? Just like i wanna"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:22 pm

He turned to face her his eyes looking right at her "that's my business nothing to do with you Rose " he said glad of teh distraction , he saw pepole running as it came down heavier.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:24 pm

Rose nodded softly"sorry, did not mean to tread into persoanl stuff"She says raising her hands defensivly before returning to the coffee.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm

he shook his head and sighed "no you didn't I just miss my family is all" he smiled lightly " I have a wife and two children, at the moment" he said with a smirk to say that he would remadie that as soon as he got home from this mission.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:52 pm

She let out a soft giggle"Nice, i don't have any family....and my love life is kinda confusing, i like this girl, but i havent' asked her out yes, AND YES i do go that way"Laghs
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:01 pm

he smiled to her "I got nothing against you " he said finishing the now warm coffee .Placing the cup down he looked at the waitress shaking his head as she smiled back at him "some women will never learn even with a wedding band on" he said chuckling "I hope things go well for you and her"
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:03 pm

She let out a soft chuckle"Yea...it's really complicated though"Laughs nodding"yea i can tell"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:47 pm

spike chuckled and nodded "she is that obvious isn't she, but my Donna's the only one for me " he said and folded his arms across his chest the rain out side now easing to nothing but a light trickle "so what was it you wanted to see here ?" he asked knowing the area like the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:18 pm

She let out a soft chuckle looking over towards him"For the third time mate, i have family here"She says laughing softly yawning.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:22 pm

"ok, ok I got it , your seeing family" he said holding up his hands in submission "surly that's not all you came for?" he said "what about the sights " then he chuckled "ok for get those " he shook his head "Nope all the ones I know are not for your age group " he said the waitress walked over and poured him a second cup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: The Rest of the Fallen World :: Falas-
Jump to: