Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. Empty
PostSubject: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:29 am

Tanith moved threw the forest she was half wolf and half human stuck that way since the conceprtion of her pups that now grew inside her , she had decided to leave the house for some fresh air.

Moving threw the forest shesighed feeing the fresh air against ehr skin hr tumy berly off the ground as she moved her eyes now half yellow signaling she was half way to biurthing her pups but for now she was happy to run free the wind against her face.

She found a brantch thick enouph to take her weight and lay down on it feeling more at ease that she had before.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:36 am

Leon let out a soft yawn as he walked around the forest, his hands resting behind his neck,He was wearing a basic black shirt, along with a blue pair of skinny jeans, he had just gotten back from his month long trip and walked over towards a tree, yawning resting under it.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:40 am

Tan looked down at Leaon who she had took hadn't seen her.

"well you went for along walk" she said softly as she moved down from the branch she crouched just to his left. "leon is that you?" she asked smiling as she loked at the boy sat by the tree.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 am

He looked up at her"ahh yes it is, sorry for not giving a heads up of my temporary departure, i had something i had to do"He says nodding softly looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:45 am

Tanith chuckled and moved slightly closer to him her wolf ears now twitching "no biggy , the house is open for you to come and go " she paused taing a dep breath for amoment as she felt one of her pups kick out from inside her. Her hand brushed her tumy soothing teh pup .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:50 am

Leon let out a soft chuckle rubbing the back of his head"Uhh....mind if i....b-bring someone along with me? The wouldn't need their own room"He says chuckling
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:56 am

Tan stood up to face him "sure but no rough housing , we already had one person do that , she's fixed it though " she said and stepped a ittle closer to him "so who is this person male or female?" she asked a slight smirk on her face "are they fun to play with" her eyes sprakaling at him she ahd not ahd some one to play with in along time except for simon but he was away loking for a new fence since the last one died by simnos hand for the rape of her.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:59 am

He lets out a soft sigh"Yes it's a female, and yes i believe she's fun to play with atleast, so whats the girls name who recked up the house?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 am

Tanith smiled "wynter, I think, yes thats it" she said "but shes gone out some where to preform I think "she said sitting best she could on a fallen tree infront of him "its nice here isn;t it " she said loking up at teh sun filtering threw the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:03 am

He looked over towards her when she said the name wynter"Your shitting me, your telling me sis wrecked the house?" He said placing his head in his hands.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:09 am

she looked at him and nodded "yeah but not bad a window and a door but she fixed tham good as new " she shifted on the tree trying to get comfortable but moving she sat half crouched on it feeling her weight now more distrabuted.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 am

He lets out a soft chuckle rubbing the back of his neck"alright, and please tell me she has a place of her own?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 am

Tanith looked at him "I guess since shes not been back " she said softly "you comeing abck ?" she asked " were having deer stew tonight , I need the protien " she said chuckaling at teh memory of raw meat "Humm real raw " she said sofly "couple more days and these should be due" she said standing up so he could see her well rounded tummy "simon doesn't like me out here but I like it the fresh air makes me feel at home, he just thinks some one will take me and sell my pups , shifter pups are worth a lot ."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 am

His eyes widen softly"Hehe wow, alot has happened since i was goine"He says rubbing the back of his neck before nodding about the wynter thing"Yea, it's good she has her own place
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am

tanith laughed "yes a lot has happened Leon " she moved down clsoer to him shifting her top she showed him a bite tattoo "simon and I are mated for life" she said grining as she moved back towards teh house "you coming or just hanging around out here , I'd like to hear about your adventures but teh pups demand meat" she said over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:35 am

He lets out a soft chuckle getting up following behind her"Alright then"He lets out a soft laugh rubbing behind his neck"can't say i diddn't see that one coming"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:46 am

Tan looked back at him "hey we've known each other along time it just took us a while to figure out we needed each other and not those playthings we were seing and sleeping with" she sid her wolf tali sweeping the long grass behind her"things han never been better bothout and in of bed" she growled softly missing him greatly now.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 am

He chuckles softly"No need to tell me about the great advuntues, if i want that i can go read books"Laughs rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am

tansmiled at him but was a little confused "erm.. whats that ment to mean I don't understand " she said slowling to draw level with him as they walked
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:53 am

He lets out a soft chuckle"Never mind"Laughs rubbing the back of his neck"If you diddn't get it the first time i wont' explain it to you"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:02 am

Tan just shook her ehad and chckled 2ok come on Im hungry " she said and bounded off to the house , pushing open the door she ehaded for the kitchen reacthing into the fridge she too out a stake and sat down eating it raw as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:09 am

He let out a soft chuckle as he walked into the house noticing her eat the stake raw"How can you do that" He asks laughing.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:17 am

Tan looked at him "Im half shifter , means Im half wolf , my pups need protien that is raw meat, I guess its kinda like a craving for a human mother but mine helps satisfy my pups so I can eat" she said finshing it as she licked her fingers and wiped her mouth clean of teh blood.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:18 am

(I just noticed all of my posts begin with me chuckling lol)
He lets out a soft laugh"Ahhh okay, i guess that sounds like it would make sense"He says shruging softly going and grabing some chips.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:27 am

she sat back feeling teh pups now un moving and she took it to mean satisfied 2ok now for me ," she stood up and rummaged threw the fridge finding a jar of mayonase adn some cold cuts plcing hem between bread she made a sandwitch for her self and sat back down at teh table with a hot cup of coffee "they will be quiet now for about four hours " she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: The Outskirts :: The Forests-
Jump to: