Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of One with the Storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

Of One with the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:00 pm

The sky was black, filled with thick threatening clouds blocking out the moon and stars. The only light coming from the bursts of lighting changing the clouds from black to different shades of purple before giving way to earth shaking thunder. While some would hide, Davina relished in the power of storms and always had.

She ran through the trees enjoying the warm night as she did so. Her enormous paws barely made a sound upon the forest floor as she leapt over obsticles. She was as free and wild as the storm that raged over head and her heart soared. Rarely did she get a chance to just run in her true form any more and she truely missed it, perhaps it was time to take a vacation in the near future.

She caught a scent on the wind that came towards her and she bunched her powerful muscles and let lose running even faster now as she headed towards the smell that had caught her attention and leapt forth from the dense forest into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:28 am

Blaze had been out enjoying the night himself when he had become quite aware that something was coming towards him. Though he could not smell what it was since the wind was heading away from him, could sense who it was.

So when the great wolf, the size of a horse with fur the color of moonshine broke through into the clearing he smiled and gave a wave being that he was human form sitting one a fallen tree watching the storm.

"If I had been prey you would have failed. I heard you a mile away."

She snorted before shifting to human form herself. "I let you hear me pup."

Blaze could not deny this, she was well over a thousand years old and could sneak up on just about anything. He knew because he had hunted with her several times in the past. He smirked. "Sure you did, keep telling yourself that."

Davina laughed as she went and hugged him tightly. "You are lucky I love you."

He laughed. "I know it is hard not to."

She nipped his chest playfully. "Cocky aren't we?"

He shrugged one shoulder but then smiled down at her. "I have missed you, where have you been anyway? The pack was beggining to get worried."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 am

Davina looked up at him. "I was off helping my father with some things. Nothing major, besides I can handle myself, you boys have nothing to fear. I will be your pack leader for quite some time to come. In other words, you are stuck with me."

She stepped back out of his embrace and watched as the first life of the moon starting showing through the clouds that were moving on taking the storm with them. She sighed in disappointment. "I really was enjoying the storm." She pouted.
Back to top Go down
Braden O'Conner
Fledgling
Braden O'Conner

PostSubject: Re: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:32 am

Blaze chuckled and looked back at her. "Ok, sometime I get worried. I don't want you to get hurt like Arther did to you before," his voice filled with sudden sorrow.

"Doesn't matter, couldn't spend a day without you anyway. I'm stuck with you anyway."

Then he watched her as she stepped out of his embrace, following her gaze towards the moon. He smirked, slightly when she said she was really enjoying the storm. "Mm, same... Not a fan of peace and quite are you? " he told her
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:36 am

She smelt his sorrow at the mention of Arthur and sighed. Blaze could not understand how much deeper he had hurt her. Only Alana, her best friend knew how much pain Arthur Moore had brought her.

She turned her attention to him for a moment before turning it back to the ending storm. "No, but then my nickname is the Lady of Chaos. That hardly spells out peace and quiet." Davina replied with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of One with the Storm   Of One with the Storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of One with the Storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: The Outskirts :: The Forests-
Jump to: