Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

once was lost is now found.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

once was lost is now found. Empty
PostSubject: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:02 pm

spike moved around the ruins his daggers drawn his eyes ever alert to the posibility of attack as he moved left them right sevral vamps dove at him but he soon had thefinished and the others runing for teh hills he ahd caought wind of a vamp exchange of human or so he was told . but he saw none even the smells around him were not human ones. he sighed moving to sit on a large boulder.

the panther wlked up to him and he chuckled "well you were a lot of help , it was then he noticed a singel small figure huddled in a corner baldy beaten. Spike walked over wondering if these was one of the two Wyter spoke of . turning to the panther he spoke "go find Wynter and tell her we found child I need her here right way" he said motioning to the cat to leave him as he took offhis long coat and lay it over both for warmth.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Brett watched from a distance as the human hunter took on the vamps. Not bad. He thought to himself, but he was too impressed. Not much could do that. But he kept his eyes focused as he approached the girl...

Eiko watched the man approach her, her golden eyes were large and filled with fright as he came forward. She flinched when he drapped his coat over her and continued to watch him. She had no idea where her mommy was and the bad man was near...she knew it.

The girl gave off the complete image of a frightened and cornered animal. Her silver hair falling in her face over her huge eyes that watched every move the man made.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Wynter has run as soon as the image came,snarling as she entering her were form,sniffing teh ground she not only smeeled her daughter,ignoring that scent for now her focused on teh scent of Brett,a low growl sounding as she walked over to spike headbuttign him with a low growl.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:13 am

he felt something nudge him and glanced down seeing syter in her cat form he stepped back looking around for anyone or thing that could harm them both leaving her and the child he felt something watching them as he turned to look the back the way they had come
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Brett's eyes narrowed as he saw the tiger approach, he did not like where this was going. He also watched intensly as the Hunter turned and started back the way they had come. He had obviously sensed Brett, but the Shifter didn't care. He would take them out before they knew what hit them...
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:47 pm

Wynter smelled him.She knew he was there..

in a flash her body twisted as she shifted into human form uncaring of her nudity with a snarl"BRETTTTTTTTTTT come out come out where you are ya little bastard .." her eyes glowing red from rage her silver hair flying out about her frame.she tugged off a braceet she wore sending a singal to the biker chick. dropping it near the small child.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 pm

Brett smirked to himself as he stepped out of the shadows, he was quite amused with the amount of anger coming from Wynter. So he had been right, taking the girl would indeed push her into full fury. "Hello Wynter." He said with a cold smirk.

Davina had been at the bar when something smashed into her like an invisable wall and she staggered, a hand quickly going to her brow. She could sense Blaze beside her asking if she was all right. She nodded, "Yes fine. Blaze keep an eye on the bar and an ear out for my call."

The tall biker nodded his head. "You got it."

Davina went out into the alley behind the bar, she was pretty sure she was being summoned and had an idea of who was calling her. She called upon the magic in her blood, closing her eyes as she was surrounded by the gentle mist. She could feel her body changing and shapping allowing her to shed her human skin and become the great white wolf.

She stretched out the kinks through her powerful body and shook out her fur. She used her will to make sure no one noticed her, after all how would someone explain a wolf the size of a horse?

Davina took off at once in the direction of the ruins, to see why Wynter needed her so badly.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Wynter snarled ,her fury high but low enough that is doesnt force her to change as she tilts her head speaking"oh look..its you..hmmlets see beat me up and run away with my LAST CHILD you thought id let you get away with that?"she laughs a chilling..blood curlign l;augh(yes even to brett)

wynter grins a cold smile her fang both were and vampire( tiger canines top slightly curved)"ohh are you a sick little fucker..what you do for sex...since i make sure noone could touch you...after all i did claim you but you never claimed me ya little wanker..."

she grins maliously pulling out a silver dagger from spikes coat uncaring atthe slight burning due to her were side se tossed it at breet making sure to clip off an ear"..fight.."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Brett snarled as he felt the sting from the lose of his ear. "You bitch!" He roared, his eyes chaning to those of the tiger raging to be let out. "I will rip your heart from your chest!" He said shifting into his tiger form and roaring loudly into the night.

Davina heard the roar carry in the night as she ran even faster coming through the ruins to find Wynter facing a very pissed off cat and Spike beside her. She leapt beside Wynter and roared back. It was true regular wolves did not posses the ability, but werewolves could do so very well.

Her hackles were raised as she stared the feline down, her thoughts reaching out to Wynter. Are you all right? She asked with her full attention on the male. He was a good size, but he was much smaller then Alex had been in his great form.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 am

She simply points to the child" watch her and heal her whatever davi this male is mine.." she shifted to her own tiger form, being a rather large female siberean tiger, one of the largest , maybe her vampire side helped out their maybe not but either way she snarled at brett her eyes not the gold red they should be but in fact glowing red.retaining a human voice in were form was hard but she managed iras she snarled" come and get me bastard of a housecats droppings !"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

Davina nodded to Wynter before going to the small child who of course of a little frightened of the great wolf coming towards her. Davina simply sent calming thoughts towards the girl as she laid down. The girl went to her then and burried her fingers into her fur as she wept, Davina licked the girl's face and pushed her magic upon the child to heal her and ease her into a deep sleep so that she would not be forced to witness the fight.

Eiko had at first been afraid of the wolf, but she had told her to trust her and Eiko had at once gone to her. Burrying herself into the warm and very soft fur, it was not long after she felt the pain go away and then she could not keep her eyes open as she felt the warm tongue of the she-wolf upon her cheek she let herself go to sleep.

Brett had been startled at the appearence of the she-wolf, who had been quite eager to protect Wynter. He could sense to that she was an ancient and an alpha which put in him a bad spot if she decided to protect her territory. But then she had gone to the child and left him facing Wynter alone. He gave a snarl as she insulted him and charged forward.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:32 am

Wynter smiled inwardly,knowing bretts temper would be her advantage she wouldn't leap over him but instead tackle him, the unexpected asshe flipped the two if them over, snarling digging her claws into his fore legs,and hind legs before leaping away watching him.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:47 am

He felt her claws sink into him and cried out in pain before flipping back to his own feet and circling her slowly, looking for a weakness. He finally saw one and went forward sinking his teeth into the lower half of her back leg, ripping outward as he leapt out of her reach.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:53 am

She snarled with a yoewl of pain nearly crumpling , but no she wouldn't she couldn't,she circled him as he did circle her before laying down to lick her leg recycling her blood, she stood as her vampire spit helped slow the bleeding , letting him get behind her she pounced flipping over on him,ripping into his other ear with a claw digging teeth into neck to drink.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 am

He again cried out as he felt the pain of her larger teeth ripping into his neck and reached back with his claws and threw her before him, tearing through his flesh as her teeth were ripped free. He snarled as he realized he had a slight limp as he ran and pounced on her biting into her shouder.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 am

She now sported a lame. Leg and paw snarling ,as she spat out the chunk of flesh he tore by himself"..Coward!" she let out a laugh ignoring the four slashes over her right side of face, she waited and when he drew near she dove for under himbiting his soft underbellyflesh scarbbling at it with her claws, roping tearing..slicing
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:11 am

Brett managed to get out of her fury and watched her, he knew when he was beat and turn and ran as fast as he could into the night. Besides, he had a feeling that the white she wolf was the one that Arthur wanted..badly. And now he had info on her.

Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:17 am

She snarled loud into the night before collapsing and turning human panting she looks to davina dragging herself tobthe front side of the wolf crying at the sight if the child" oh my little Eika."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

Davina looked at Wynter. She is fine, I healed her and put her to sleep. She saw none of what happened.

She took in the look of the tigeress and shook her head before letting her magic loose to flow over Wynter. Healing her quickly and in one shot rather then slowly and painfully. She shifted into Were form then and picked the child up into her arms before turning back to Wynter.

"Come, I shall take you back to the club. I have a room there were you both can get some rest and I shall protect you both."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:58 am

Eyjter followed her cats ending you carrying her"..my mate get her..."before passing out asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: once was lost is now found.   once was lost is now found. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

once was lost is now found.
Page 1 of 1