Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shall be gone till thrusday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Shall be gone till thrusday Empty
PostSubject: Shall be gone till thrusday   Shall be gone till thrusday I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Note that me and jessi will not have internet starting from some time tomerrow(When we go back home) up untill i believe early thrustday, this is due to the move and the fact that there is no free internet, now this is MAINLY for Doden if she reads this, i do not have my phone, don't text me, i won't be able to respond till AFTER your off for your trip thinggy,
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Shall be gone till thrusday   Shall be gone till thrusday I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:42 pm

T_T
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Shall be gone till thrusday   Shall be gone till thrusday I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:37 pm

"Let me add MORE time, Direct tv has screwed us over, we will not be getting net till the day before my birthday, yea thanks for the b-day present direct tv:
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Shall be gone till thrusday   Shall be gone till thrusday I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 5:54 pm

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shall be gone till thrusday   Shall be gone till thrusday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shall be gone till thrusday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: Grand Hall ((OOC: )) :: Soft Discussions-
Jump to: