Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ithica will need some playmates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ithica Jones
Fledgling
Ithica Jones

Ithica will need some playmates Empty
PostSubject: Ithica will need some playmates   Ithica will need some playmates I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:03 pm

Ithica is 100% human. She is ruled by her emotions and craves power and the people who have it. Instead of violence like the rest of her race Ithica uses sex and her attractive appearance to gain that power. Without knowing it inside she craves a filling life, true love, and great friends. Read her partly completed app to get a sense of her. Let me know if you wish to plot.
Back to top Go down
Lancer
Fledgling
Lancer

PostSubject: Re: Ithica will need some playmates   Ithica will need some playmates I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Yawns"Well. I will be up to making a plot"
Back to top Go down
Ithica Jones
Fledgling
Ithica Jones

PostSubject: Re: Ithica will need some playmates   Ithica will need some playmates I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:32 pm

Okay, What shall we be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ithica will need some playmates   Ithica will need some playmates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ithica will need some playmates
Page 1 of 1