Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

walking along the forest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

walking along the forest Empty
PostSubject: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Leon let out a soft yawn as he walked out of the house, having enough of hearing the two of them go at it like fucking rabits, he let out a soft sigh as he walked deeper into the forest, looking around at the landscape that surronded where he lived now.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:22 pm

A small branch sound beheard snapping,as well as five heartbeats,to leons ears,soon stepping out of teh trees were,two tigers,one orange n black another white and black((bigger than the other )) a lioness,a black panther,and a snow lepoard.,the white tiger soon stood on two legs,morphing back into human form.Soon standing in front of Leon was a female of about 5'9'' ,with the same silver hair ,although her hair was short with a fe long strands down to her knees,one of the cats brought a silver/white item to her and she quickly donned her kimono,opening her eyes to reveal a chesnut redbrown color"welll well hello little brother..."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:25 pm

Leon let out a soft chuckle looking over towards her"I gotta admit, you look alot like me, but im pretty sure my mother would have told me if i had a sister"He said his eyes watching her as he looked at her
(Sorry its' kinda short)
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:30 pm

"half sister..three years older.. our mother had another man before your father but he was killed so ive never meet my father.."she titlts her head"Leon...why ever would you run away...?Mother has the same blood that runs within us...Although my father was something else..."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:32 pm

Leon looked over towards her confused as to how he knew that he run"If what you are saying is true, then she sent you away, so you had NO idea just how bad she gotten...i had to get out of there"He says looking up at her"And i still don't belieeve 100% that you are my sister, you could just be a stalker who saw me run away"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:40 pm

she sighed"boren to Karen Feilds .August .currently 19 years of age...weretiger..theif..hmm what else.."she says placing a manicured nail on her chin
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:42 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Point made, point made"Laughs softly running his hand along the back of his neck"diddn't know i had any family"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

"me either till the Grandpapa told me.."she just smiles"Wynter Jetaime Crow.Thes the name and well playign with teh b ig cats is my game"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:53 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Ahh, that sounds fun, i steal shit as you know"He chuckles rubbing teh back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 pm

"and your pretty bad at lieing arent ya"she grins showing her canines,which are slightly morepointed than most weres.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"what aer you talking about? i've been told im rather good a lying" he says as he looked over towards her"So was this a random meeting or have you been stalking me sis?"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:02 pm

"stalking ..Following...Random who cares i dont "she says tilting her head
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:03 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle nodding softly"Good point"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:05 pm

she yawns"these are my cats.."points tothe lioness"Sarabi" oints to teh tiger "Zilla"
to the panther"Kokomo" and to the Lynx"Nalale"and teh snow lepoard"Oko"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:06 pm

Chuckles rubbing the back of his neck laughing"Nice, i have no pets i've moved around alot"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:09 pm

"get one"she tosses a bag of money at him"their teh best friend on can ever have"she grins before turning and walking away from the area"tata little brother til we meet again"her cats following[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: walking along the forest   walking along the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

walking along the forest
Page 1 of 1