Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:06 pm

"Nope, she must have been a half something, cause she bit me and drank from me, but whatever it was knocked me out, made me forget yet im still human"Shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 pm

he frond "yeah I know that feeling " he said rubbing his neck " happened to me years ago when my father was killed" he gave a sigh " my wife's half vamp , she's kinda getting me over that " he looked at her something in his eyes telling her it was not a good memory he had .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:16 pm

Nods softly"Ahh..."She says nodding again moving over to the window.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:25 pm

he sighed as he watched her move to the window " yeah we got caught in an ambush, it was raining like tonight , I was young and impetuous he'd taken me alone , as we moved won this one ally they jumped up that stick you saw they got me hard so I couldn't do anything I heard him cry out as they drained him then on the boss bit on me but I didn't die instead woke in a house being looked after by a woman she gave me the antidote to it and told me to hang on to it" he brushed his leg now bent in front of him "but that night left me with a fear of anything sharp touching my neck , till my wife came along she's slowly making me understand not all things are bad if done right" he said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:28 pm

Her eyes widen slghtly"I hope you know, your moving into grounds i don't WANNA know about"She says laughing softly still looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

he smirked at her as she said about unknow territory " I guess so" he said softly he closed his eyes for amoment groaning at the rlictance of his mucles and the che that now came from them as he sat on his bed "taking of territories this hotel is smack dab in teh middle of vamp territory" he said retching under his bed he pulled out a large duffel bag and opened it i it sat an arssonel of weapons "do you have my other dagger or was it left in the ally?" he asked turning slightly to look at her.c
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:21 pm

She looked over at him with a look of your shitting me on her face'No duh i grabed it...but seriously right after you got hurt, you wanna go now? right after getting healed up?" She asks looking over towards him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:30 pm

he sat back pushing teh bag to one side "guess your right, it can wait for a day " he said "donna would kill me if I came back half dead" he said grining his hand moved to his head as he closed his eyes again "could use a bit more sleep " he admited with a deep long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm

She chuckles"Sleep then"She takes a sip of the coffee, taking a bit out of the burrito as well"Night"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:46 pm

he could not help tense sligtly at some residual pain in his right arm . He drept of that night the dark alley the old rain on his face ahs he could not move the sounds of foot steps then came the pain as he felt teh sting of teh fangs cut threw his skin "NO!! " He sat bolt upright on the bed his hand darting to his neck and holding it .
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Rose looked over towards spike, her eyes looking at him"Shit dude, almost scared the crap out of me"She chuckles moving around in the swivel chair looking at him"You okay dude?" She asks taking a sip of her coffee.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:59 pm

he looked at ehr then with out talking moved to teh bathroom where he ran the taps he slashed his face with cold water before returning to the main room "sorry I get night mares of that night and residual pain, its a bitch of a combernation " he said and moved back to sit on the edge of teh bed.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:03 pm

She lets out a soft chuckle"I guess so"she turns back to the table, writing in a notebook.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:07 pm

he saw her writing but said nothing feeling it would bebetter for him just to get back to resting. Moving back to teh bed le lay down this time his head on the pillow "you should rest too , the sofa pulls out to abed , use it if you want" he said his back remaining to her as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

She let out a soft shrug"Ehh, i gotta finsh this up, i told my band i'd work on a song while i was out here, and i have a spark so im going to write"she contiinues writing.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:28 pm

he groans and says nothing but falls back to a deep sleep again. Next time he wakes the sun is shining threw the window he groans and rols away from it pulling the covers over his head as it seem to pound from teh light streaming in.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:29 pm

Rose is still sitting at the table writing and without turning towards him mutters"Good morning spike"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm

he sighed and groaned " no need to shout" he said from under the covers he pulled back the covers his eyes half closed as he loked at ehr "did you stay up all night?" he said softly. Moving to stand he saw a glass of water and moved to it picking up abottle of asprin along teh way and downing two tablets "side afect , whopper of ahead ache but none of the alcahol" he explained
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:44 pm

She lets out a soft giggle"Na, i got to bed around....not sure i feel asleap writing"She says giggling as sh continues to write.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 pm

he nodded moving to the bathroom as she slips of his shirt as he moves droping it into a second bag by the door washing he retutrns his ehad ache now gone and he feels like himself 2so whats the song about?" he asked as he dried his hair
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 pm

She let out a soft giggle"Nothing really, just some venting of my anger, and some minor themes about being different on stage, the song's called Breaking New ground"(Real song if you wanan search)
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:00 pm

spikesmiled "sounds good just from the tile " he saids finishing as he drew out a fresh top and slipped it on , sliding out his boots he slipped them on too "wanna get breackfast?" he sugested thinking the cafe would be a good place as any to get some since it was like an all night and day dinner.
Back to top Go down
Rose
Fledgling
Rose

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:38 am

She let out a soft giggle looking over towards him"Sure, just give me a moment to take a shower"She hops up grabing some clothes and walks in, coming out 10 minutes later, her hair washed and wearing a white button up with a black shirt underneeth it and a normal length plaid skirt"Lets go"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 am

spike nodded and sat waiting his mind ever alert for any one or thing that might do damage on her return he wmiled "ok lets go" he said and picked up his key and opened the door for her.

down in the cafe he ordered pankaces with surup his favorate breakfast ever and a post of hot coffee, soon he ate 2so what you got planed for today more wondering?" he asked placing some pancake in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN    HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: The Rest of the Fallen World :: Falas-
Jump to: