Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:51 pm

Tan smiled "she will she might have been delayed , whats her name?" she asked softly as she rocked back and forth on the couch .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:52 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle looking over towards her"Doden, why?" He asks laughing rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:03 pm

tanith smioled "no reason just curiose I guess2 she said and stood back up again pacing this timeas she looked out teh window "I do wish simon would get back, im worried " she said one ahdn on ehr tummy the other on her back .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm

He lets out a soft nod"Im pretty sure simon's okay, most of the stuff out there he coulc handle, and what he can't he's probally wise enough to avoide."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:20 pm

Tan nodded "yes he can " she said "but I'd feel happier if he was here , with us" she rubbed her tummy "Im not sure how mutch longer I have " she said the worrie now on her face "I have ahd urges to nest adn its worrying me." she looked down at leon.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:21 pm

His eyes raised slightly"Ahh....thats not good then"He says softly.
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:27 pm

she shook her head "no its not, it means im close too close if hes not here "she said back down but only for amoment as she crwled over to Leon "how yello are my eyes ?" she asked looking at him (only a small amount left of her normal color) "the more yello the closer I am " she said still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:32 pm

He looked at her"You only have a very little amount yet, thats not good"he says sighing"call him:
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:47 pm

Tan sighed and moved back to the couch "I can't he's out of range " she curled up on it hiding teh fact she felt the need to gather things inside her . she pulled her legs up nd curled up her tail now resting over her legs only a small whimper every now and again showed anything was happening.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm

He winces softly waiting for him to get back"Quetion....is a half shifters pregnacy worse or better then a humans?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm

Tan roled to face him "I have four pups what do you think" she said still curled up but soon she moved to sit up an then moved back to her room laying down she grasped simons pillow tossing and turning on the bed ught to hold back her urge to nest so soon "you have to find him " she said turning to face him as she once more slipped from the bed to amske shift den in one corner disapearing inside she curled up "close so close , must have simon" wewre the only words from the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:04 pm

He nods softly"Okay"He runs out looking for simon, once he finds him, he tells him to get back to the hosue
(Sorry it;s short, to lazy to do a full search)
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:26 pm

She was at taniths side as soon as she found her,even thought she had dragged rose along since they had been walking in the forest.she left rose in the living room. "..shift tanith..it would be easier to give birth that way for you r wolf side..the babys will come out as whtaever form your in.."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:41 pm

tanith pseked out "I.. I can't I'm stuck half and half " she said pulling abck to give second groan "I need simon" she said froim inside the den her voice low and gravely as fronm inside came alow yet loud howl like that of a wolf calling its mate but also mixed with teh cry of a human woman. "wynter" came her soft voice "I'm scared" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:53 pm

wynter comes into the den ,knowing the danger"..dont be..having kids..its wonderfull after all the pain..but otherwise..woderful beings kids are..."she moves and places tans head on her lap"just relax and breath ina pattern.. ill help ya finish your tranformation to wolf..show me a mind image...of your wolf"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Tan showed her a black wolf with golden yellow eyes her tail curled around her tummy as did her legs as she wimpered again "he promised me he would be here " he paused again as her body racked with yet another sesation slowly she felt her self change to her wolf form now wshe could no longer talk to wynter but just give soft wimpers her yellow eyes now completly yellow asshe rested her ehad on her lap her thought of she wanted simon she was not going to have the pups with out him at her side.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 pm

the runs a hand ove rtans head"tigers and wolves are beautiful creatures...im chaning to tiger form to understand you..."her body shiftes to that of a white tiger with light/dark purple stripes,more human and tiger((look in siggy)
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Simon was finishing things up with the new fence when he heard tan his beloved mates cry."Shit and biscuits it's my tans time! she's birthing amelia, we have to go now!"he growled to the woman who had agreed to to come and be there fence, she had known simon from the expreiments moore had did on many weres and simon had helped her to get out, so she owed him one."allright simon keep yer knickers on mate."she said as she shifted into her wolf form and simon did as well running threw the streets into the forrest as fast they could to his and tans home. they nearly broke down the door as the entered the flap and into the house as they shifted back. simon left amelia in the living room as he ran to the back."Tan! im here luv! i know i cant be in the room with you, so ill be right by the door allright?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Tan snifed the air her tail moveing "he's here, hes here" she said now moving to the back of teh den her breathing now rapid as she moved in teh nest shifting thing around ehr "I need....i...need " it was then she lay down "whynter my pups they come" she said just asshe felt her tummy tigten after several minets the first was born turning she licked the pup clean , a boy , not soon after a second this time a girl the third also a girl now she grew tired "I grow tired wynter ,she lay her ehad down but a sharp pain in her belly told her the last pup was born he too was cleaned , smaller that the others she nuzzled him to her relaxing as she lay letting them feed.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:32 pm

she purred laying against tans back keeping her warm that way "good job tanith four..."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:39 pm

Tan sighed pushing back for warmth hr tail curled around the four furry bundles "I feel so tired " she said softly as she lay her head down she felt all for latch onto her and feed she could smell Simons and her scent on them and it made her feel happy. she gave a yawn and drifted into a wonderful dreamy sleep .

Tan woke now in her human form with four hungry naked babies lay next to her , she smiled and looked at each one then turned to Wynter " you see , there all beautiful " she said picking up teh smalest one gently she sat rocking him in her arms. something inside her wanting to protect them she growled as she saw a shadow crossed the entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Wynter opened an eye"its just one of my cats tan..they went huntign and brought you some deer jerky from my pouch.."she says as teh lepoard steps into teh cave jerky sticking from its mouth for tan
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:30 am

Simon waited paitently sitting on the floor by the door for the birth of their children. he heard a cry, then a nother, and another and another, his tan had done him proud and delivered four pups, two girls and two boys. He was glad wynter was there to take care of tan, other wise he would have gone mad."when can i come in luvs?"
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:49 pm

Tan took the jurky and ate but the babies began wanting food , moving like amother wolf she moved over the four newborns her breast hanging like those of a wolf mother each child knew what to do as she lowerd down , each babiy latched on to her sukaling from a breast tank could do nothing but kneel over them while they ate.
" come to the door simon but no closer you can see them from there" she shouted she lowerd down as he felt them tug at her shing at teh realse she felt as her milk flowed to them.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 pm

Simon let a sigh out, it was killing him not to be able to yet see closely or hold his children but then that was the way of the wolf mother.simon queitly opened the door and stood there."allright tan, whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.   relaxing and a rolly polly tummy. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

relaxing and a rolly polly tummy.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: The Outskirts :: The Forests-
Jump to: