Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )

Go down 
+2
Donna VanHelsing
Spike Van Helsing
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) Empty
PostSubject: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:07 am

He moved his hand to hold Donnas as they road loving how she felt behind him , his fingers curling inbetween hers as the land moved around them. soon they arrived "seems were first here " he said sliping off his helmet and placing it in a comparment in the back, he moved and slipped his arms around Donna'a waist "so did you like the ride?" he asked leaning back on the bike as he held her.

((spikes biker set))

Last edited by Spike Van Helsing on Sat May 22, 2010 2:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:17 am

D..smiled as spike moved his hand to hold hers , loveing the way he wanted to keep contact with her even though he was operateing the bike. It seemed like an instant."yes we are the first here it seems, maybe my baby brother and chaos had the same idea we had earlier in the day?"she said yteasing him as he slipped his arms around her waist."They ride was excellent, your bike is a fine peice of machine, not at all a monster of a bike like my black widow bike, that bike of mine has a bit of kick to it, maybe you can look at for me when i pick my stuff up from the hotel i was staying at before."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:48 am

spike moved her so she was inbetween him his hands resting on her hips. " sure, might just need some modifications" he said brushing some hair from her face and leaning forward to kiss her as he pulled her closer. As he did the amulet joined again and he chuckled at her as he seperated them again "must remember that for future" he kissed her again gently as he waited "I have just one question , how will you know if .. ya know has happend, not as if you can see it " . he asked and touched her tummy " or feel it "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:10 am

D..smiled as spike moved her inbetween him and his hands resred on her hips."Yes, im sure if you worked on it, it would ride much quieter and smoother, you should ride it sometime if you'd like. "she said softly as he brushed her hair from her face and leaned forward to kiss her. She returned his ardent kisses and laughed when their part of the amulet joined and he had to seperate them."Yes we wouldnt want to get stuck."she said before he kissed her again."That's a very good question, i suppose maybe something diffrent may happen about me, maybe i might be a bit more broody,? i dunno."she smiled when he touched her stomach . "It will happen when the time is right i suppose spike, and when it does it will make us very happy."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:00 pm

he looked at her and smiled "yeah it will" he said and kissed her once more " ok guess we could do a little snooping , if your upe to it" he said smirking knowing she would be , standing he helkd her close to him again "now this is position i really can get use to, we should try it when we get back" he let his hands roam loweras he grinned at her as his hands now rested on her bottom "cute" was all he said
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:47 pm

D..smiled at him when he kissed her once more."Sure im allways up for a little snooping, thought you knew that when you met me in the alley."she said smirking knowing he knew full well she would be. When he stood and helf her close she smirked when when he said that this was a positon he could get used to and that they should try it when they got back to the flat."Yes i think we should definately give that one a go when we get back."she smirked again when his hands roamed and rested on her bottom."Glad you think my bottom is cute, but if we stand here much longer with your hands on my bottom we will get no recon done."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:03 pm

he sighed and smiled "right ... recon" he slid his hands from her but not befor giving her a slight squezze then let her go . "ok this way" he said and moved to a hill climbing over he took out a pair of banoculars and scanned the area "Humm they beefed up secfurity they must be expecting some one important" he said handing her them and sitting with his back against the hill."dam this is unexpected"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:13 pm

D..nodded."Yep recon spike now , playtime later."she said as she saw him slip his hands from her but not before he gave her bottom a squeeze."I'll have to get your for that later at home."she said as she followed him climbing the hill and sat with him as he took out his binoculars. she frowned when he said they had beefed up security and could be expecting some one important."Either Moore himself or worse my father."she said with a slight growl as he passed her the binoculars."I dont like the looks of this one bit, i mean you and me could come out this clean, but chaos has that bullet in her hide and my brother allthough a were he might be seems from what you told me a bit green and hard headed and we dont need that right now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:43 pm

spike looked at her when she said her father and gave a low growl "god dam it not him " he said his anger drected at the ground as he hit it sending up a small dust cloud in to the air . he looked at her and smiled " its ok, its the thought of what he did to you that angers me more." he rested his arms over his legs as he looked at her "i have waited so long for him to return and now he has " his eyeslooking into hers as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm

D.. slammed her fist into the ground."Yes god damn it, him! thats why they put so many guards, unless moore is showing his ugly hide but i doubt it, moore doesnt like to be so conspicous but neither does my father usally, this has to be something big going on and i dont like it one bit. "she looked as spike too hit the ground too. "I know spike, right now its taking a great deal of restraint on my part not to go down there now and rip his throat out, ive waited just as long as you have and mark my words spike if he even so much as breathes in your direction , if he even looks at you funny..I'll stake his fanged hide to the wall."she said as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:29 pm

spike took her hand and lead her back to the bike and sat down "no you won't , because he won't get that close " he said looking at her "I kneed to know what ever happens you will stay safe " he said holding her close to him and resting his head on her chest " you hold the key to his undoing and maybe the van helsing legancy " he said looking at her his face seriose as softly his kissed her " you Donna are the only woman I want " he tok out of his pocket a small gold ring in it sat ruby" you know the question, I was going to wait till later in the week but , knowing know your father is here, it can't wait " he said and took her hand waiting.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:48 pm

D..nodded her head at spike."Yes, i know you wont let him that close."she said softly to him."I promise to stay safe for you spike."she said softly as he held her close and as he rested his head on her chest she played with his hair."You are right spike about that my lovely man."she said as he helf her face and kissed her. she started to cry happy tears when he told her she was the only eoman he wanted and when he took a small gold ring with a ruby on it and popped the question to her."I know the question and the answer is Yes spike, yes you silly blonde man ill marry you."she said smileing up at him threw her happy tears.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:59 pm

he smiled to her he knew it was fast , way fast, but he didn't want her to leave him ever , she felt , and smelt right to him , with her saying yes he slipped the ring on her finger now knwing once this was over he would find the nearest preist and wed her as quick as he could . He held her close and kissed her "Dona you made me the hapiest man here " he said loking into her eys " when I said you were a beatutiful woman I lied, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen , I want our daughters to look like you " he sighed now resting his head on her shoulder as he kissed the nape of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:04 pm

D..knew his proposal was too fast,way too fast but she didnt invision a future without spike, without her being by his side. she smiled at spike and hoped as soon as this was all over they'd find a preist and get married quickly when he sliped the ring on her finger. she returned his kiss when he kissed and said he was the happiest man here."well, i feel like im the happiest woman here as well."she smirked hwen he said he lied about her just being a beautiful woman but that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen and wanted their daughters to look like her."thank you, but what if we have a little boy first? i should hope he was as handsome and brave as his father."she said as he rested his head on her shoulder and kissed the nape of her neck."Now dont start that up again, you know how i get when you kiss me there."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:13 pm

Spike smiled at her as he pulled back to look at her " I know as I know how being like this makes me feel" he said runing his hand up and down her back gently "we do have time and the shelter " he said softly kissing her neck again . He could not help it her close to him got him fired up again " and I don't know how this will end for us " he said moving to kiss her again "give me this at least" he looked at her " let me have you one last time knowing you will be my future wife and what ever happens after I wil know it was for you and any children." he asked softly wanting to fee her close to him one last time.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:38 pm

D..nodded to him as he pulled back to look at her."Yes i know spike, it makes me feel the same way."she said as he ran his hand up and down her back."yes, we do at that ."she said with a grin as he kissed her neck, it just got her fired up and she wanted him all over again."I know spike , i know im worried about it too."she said as he kissed her again and asked if she would at least give him this at least."allright spike, knowing you will be my future husband and father of our children and what ever happens after will be for them and you."she said full of want for him , wanting to be close to him one last time.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:59 pm

Spike took out a blanket from the pocket of the side car and lead her to the bunker, he paused and looked at her " I 'm not doing this because I want to take advantage of you Donna ,I...I just feel I need to be close to you now that he's here" he held her closer "we don't have to do any thing , just sitting with you in my arms will be enouph " he said knowing after the nights acrtivitys how ever much he did want her, he didn't want her to think he was using her , it was not his intenshion , he truly loved her it felt as if he truly had found his soul mate . She was beautiful and intelagent and he was to be her husband if all went well.

Reatching the bunker he pushed open the heavy doors, taking her hand again he lead her inside here he sklipped off his jacket placing it on an old chair that at in a corner. spreding out eh blaket he sat down waiting for her to join him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:39 pm

D..nodded as spike took out the blanket from the side car and lead her to the bunker."I know that spike you arent , i need to be close to you now more then ever hes here."she said softly as he held her close. "Spike, it doesnt matter what we do just as long as im with you."she said softly ,knowing that he wasnt useing her but that he loved her truely and that he was her soul mate for ever and ever, and if the nights events turned in their favor he was going to be her husband and father of their future children.

reaching the bunker as he took her hand and slipped of his jacket when he lead her inside, she watched as he spread out the blanket and saw him sit down, she joined him on the blanket and sat down only this time she reached for him and pulled him down sitting on top of him and planted kisses on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:24 pm

he wathed her head toward him expecting her to just sit with him he was slightly suprised when she sat on top of him after pushing him down . His hands moved up her sides , psuhing up her tee shirt as he did sitting up slighly he lent forwards to kiss her he could fee the heat in his body radiating outward . slowly he said her top from her kissing her chest he did he held her tight his head on her now bare skin the feeling running threw him as he too slipped off his shirt as he kised her once more taking in her smell , feeling and touch. his hands ran up and down her body feeling everything she had finally stoping with one hand on her chest the other resting on her thigh. he smiled at her as he let the passions rise once more there in that bunker , his hearts desires beng fufiled by one woman . Now skin to skin he felt her all of her and the heat from her , he gave her bottom a gentel squesse as he felt himself slide to become one with her, with his heart racing at the sight of her sat on him he let his hands roam.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm

D..smiled in the fact that she had suprised spike but he like what she suprised him with. she looked down at him still sititng on him when she felt his hands on her skin raising her top off of her skin. Her bare skin radiated heat when he kissed her chest and she let out a low whimper , as she watched him take his own shirt off. she reached down and took the opurtunity to free herself and him of a few more things. she wimpered again when his hands renewed their exploration of her skin and he kissed her. Her breathe caught and she let out a gasp as she felt his hand on her thigh and her bottom as he squeezed it. she then whimpered again as she felt him slide to become one with her again. she felt as if she were just one peice of puzzle and he was the other and together when the were joined like this only would she be truely whole again. her heart raced as she began to move with him as she felt his hands roam on her skin."More..."she whispered in his ear before she sucked on his ear lobe.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:35 pm

spike sat up slightly holding her closer feeling himself conect deeper with her , his hands holding her head as his passion biult his body enwtined with hers as things became cleareer , the passion beteween them reatching its peak as he kissed shouder , he now felt that all that he had was now part of her as he gave her what he and her wanted.

Several hours later as the sun set....

Spike lay holding her his hands resting on her tummy as he gently kised her neck he could feel it was slightly larger than he had previosly felt and wondered had he done that, she had after all let him relax to his fullst potentioal and asked for him to give her all he had now he felt it as if her womb was filled with his essance.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:58 pm

d..smiled at spike as he held her feeling a connection with him. she felt his hands hold her head and he kissed her shoulder. she felt as if they both could never be parted now.

Several hours later after sun set..

D...smiled as she lay with spike holding her and his hands resting on her stomach as he kissed her neck, she felt as if her stomach had grew slighty larger then it was before and wondered if perhaps maybe..just maybe the start of something was forming. after all they had been with each like this more then a few times and right now she had asked him to give all he had."Spike do think it's possible, something is starting to form inside my womb?our child i mean?"she said softly as she noticed that both their pedants had formed together again again only this time their was a slight humming comeing from it and the pedant went from glowing a light blue to an almost blinding bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:08 pm

spike smiled and kissed her " I hope so donna " he said also seeing the light fron there pendants "if this isn't a sign I don't know what is " he let his hand gently rubb it again as if caressing a child inside her "I'd be the hapiest man twice over if it was" he enjoyed laying with her for a few minets more. "do you think the amulet acelorates things like this?" he asked wanting to know if it did because he'd then know if he'd be a father himself sooner than normal.deep inside he hoped her awnser would be yes , he didn't care that they weren't married but that she was with him and happy.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:41 pm

D.. smiled at spike."I hope so too spike."she said softly to him. she smiled when he said if the pednants werent a sign then what was."Yes im positve their glowing and comeing together is a sign. "she grinned when she felt his hand rub her tummy as if he were caressing the child inside her."Yes i think the amulet does acelorate it, plus im half vampire, pregancies of our kind are not like humans they tend to be faster."she said softly to him with a shy smile.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:11 pm

Spike smiled at ehr and then looked at her tummy "how long?" he asked softly "how long is it to be?"he asked out of curiosty. it was not that he didn't want to be a father but , that he so wanted to be ready for it. he moved to kiss her gently he loved to feel her against him just sitting wraped in each others love his hands still resting on her tummy and a smile on his aface as he brushed his cheek against ehrs "I love you donna, and doin't let any one sat you are not perfect because to me you are the most perfect woman " he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )   Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recon and Revalations (mature) (Donna, Divina, Blaze )
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next