Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting Someone New

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting Someone New Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:34 pm

" Why the fuck did Leon ask me to pick this chick up?" Döden sighed, a skinny cigar dangling from her lips and runs hand through her hair once more. She takes the picture of the girl she's supposed to get from the airport again and takes another good look at her.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:18 pm

She didnt like airports not one bit,cause she had to be seperated from her darling big cats,Rushing past Doden she paced in fron t of the place where the pets were brought in Glareing atthe small cages her pets where shoved into she broke them,lett four big cats losse,a tiger,panther,lion and leopard ,all females of course.Her silver hair was nice and short the long sides braided on teh sides then pulled to teh back to be braid into a few golden colored hoops.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:11 pm

Döden jumped back a few feet and restricted the urge to turn into her snow tiger form, then looked at the picture again. " Wynter, I believe?"
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm

She was giving her cats a big peice of jerky before looking at the girl" h little twin to leon,.."
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:34 pm

" Yupp!" she says smiling and stands up. " If your cats don't mind riding in a car, we've got to get going. Leon is expecting us in a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:37 pm

We'd rather walk.." she states distainfully " ..you should walk too but no technology you gotta drive a car .." she simply sighs" where at eh?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:39 pm

" Fuck the car, I'll come back for it later. And to my apartment, it's across from a dougnut shop." she says and leads them out.
Back to top Go down
Wynter
Elder
Wynter

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:48 pm

she sniffs the female,and folows the scent to her apartment way ahead of Doden
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:49 pm

Walks after her quickly, trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Someone New   Meeting Someone New I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Someone New
Page 1 of 1