Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Meeting up with sister after all the years Empty
PostSubject: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Leon let out a soft yawn as he slowly walks along the town. he had gotten a note saying that someone wanted to meet him here, he looked aroudn the park, seeing nobody there befor eletting out a soft sigh. Have i been set up?' He thinks to himself as he runs a hand through his white/silver hair.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Döden sits there under a tree, playing with the hem of her black dress nervously. Waiting for the same man who looks like her. ' I wish I hadn't done this in the dark... damn it. What if he doesn't show?'
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 pm

He saw a youngish girl sitting over there at under the tree and walks over towards her, his hands still in his pocket"Death?"(Using english since i dont have the letters thing) is that you?" he asks his eyebrows raised slightly.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:24 pm

She looks at him in shock, then stands up. " You bastard!" she shouted. " Why did you run off and leave me alone?! Do you know how scared I was?!" she says whilst pounding her fists on his chest, then starts to cry and collaspes to her knees
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm

His eyes widen as he kneels down looking at her"Sis...im sorry...i was confused as hell...i wasen't thinking stright" He says looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:26 pm

" I was so scared!" she cries harder. " My body started changing and I didn't know what was going on! All I knew was that one of my worst fears came true, you left. Then I started changing into this animal!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:27 pm

He looks down at her"Im sorry sis, im sorry"he hugs her, holding her close to him"You aren't an animal...i went thought the same thing too"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:29 pm

Looks up at him with big, glistening eyes. " Really?" she sniffs and wipes her nose on her sleeve
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Nods softly"Yea, lets go get out of this rain" he stands up running a hand through his hair as it starts to rain.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:31 pm

" Aw... but it's fun to dance in the rain!" She stands up and starts to dance in it. " Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle looking over towards her"Fine, i guess i can humor you"Laughs as he starts to dance.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:32 pm

smiles and dances with him. " I'm glad you came."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:33 pm

He let out a soft chuckle"Course i did, i wanted to see if it was true, that you were still alive"He smiles softly looking up at the rain.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:34 pm

" Of course I am. As long as you live, so shall I. For the day that you die, I will too."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:35 pm

His eyes raised slightly looking over towards her"Hmm?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:36 pm

" I can't live without you." she says simply and then smiles, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm

He tilts his head slightly for a moment before looking back"wanna go get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm

" Sure and maybe a change of clothes? My dress is sticking to me." she says smiling.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:39 pm

He let out a soft chuckle'Alright, where are you staying?" he asks his eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:40 pm

" You know the apartments right across from the doughnut shop?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:41 pm

He nods"yuppers, i know that much atleast"Laughs
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:42 pm

" I'm in number 13d. Let's go!" she says and grabs his hand, dragging Leon.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Chuckles being dragged along the streets trying to keep up with her, running a hand through his white hair, looking at the route remembering how to get back here.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:44 pm

" Weeeeeee!!!!!" she giggles as they dodge traffic, almost getting hit by a car
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 8:45 pm

His eyes widen"Holy shit sis, that was close"chuckles following behind her,dodging the car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next