Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

She laughs, limping slightly as they hail a cab and get in. (yeah I remember that joke)
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

He lets out a soft grin, telling the drive the location of the park in the middle of telgar.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Puts her head on his shoulder and drifts off
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Smiles holding her close.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Snores softly. " Looks like you two had fun." the cabbie chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Yuppers, i broke her"Says jokingly kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:23 pm

He just laughs. " I could see her limping. Oh, we're almost there."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:24 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Alright"Smiles shaking her softly"Love, were almost there"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:26 pm

She groans in protest
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

he grins poking her forehead"WAKIE UPIE WERE THERE"He says chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm

Slaps his hand away and lightly glares at him. " fucker."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:28 pm

He chuckles grinning"Maybe later, were here"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Nods and holds out her arms. " Carry me pwease?"
" If you wanna get laid again, you might wanna carry her with the way she was limping." the cabbie laughs
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"Alright"He gets out of the car, picking her up holding her(New topics, one for just us two, and im going to make one for me you, tanith/simon)
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Smiles as he holds her close. (I already made another one for us called Avenger Of The Night...)
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

(kk)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24