Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:12 pm

He smiles getting onto his hands and knee's, his hands wraping slightly around her,grasping her ass pulling her foreward, letting his tounge snake against her pussy, licking her softly at first.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:13 pm

" Oh fuck!" she moans, threading her fingers through his hair
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 pm

He lets out a soft grin as he slowly lets his tounge slip past her pussy lips, starting to slowly coat her inner walls with the saliva on his tounge, humming softly.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:16 pm

" Oh Leo!" she moans, her legs shaking a bit
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 pm

He lets out a small smiles watching his sister from down below, drivning his tounge deeper into her, rubbing it against her, while he moves foward, nuzzlign his nose against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:19 pm

" Oh!" she says, moaning again because of the passion over taking her body. She lets one of her hands slip under her shirt and bra to play with her nipple. " Mm...! I'm gonna cum soon!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:22 pm

he smiles digging his tounge even deeper into her, as if telling her to cum.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 pm

" LEON!" she screams his name and cums hard against his face, panting
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:23 pm

He smiles, swallowing up all that he can moving up kissing her deeply
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Kisses him back hard, still high on pleasure
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:27 pm

He smiles nuzzling up against her"How was that?" He asks smiling.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

" Very fucking good considering that was the first time someone's ever done that to me." she says blushing
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:29 pm

He lets out a soft grin nudging her"s-same....what do you wanna do today?" Asks chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

She smiles and holds him. " First we need showers babe."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:31 pm

He chuckles softly kissing her"Okay, you can take one first"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:33 pm

" Okay." she says and strips down in front of him, turning the water on to her liking
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 pm

He blushes deeply watching her in the shower.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

" you can join me, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:36 pm

He blushes deeply"O-okay"He strips his clothes off, working hsi way into the shower, still blushing.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:37 pm

She smiles and hands him a shower luffa
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:38 pm

He smiles taking it, cleaning himself off
(You know the name for it....?!?!?!)
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:39 pm

Watches him and blushes, turning back aorund to clean herself
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:41 pm

He smiles softly kissing her neck as she finished, his hands wraped around her"Love you doden"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:42 pm

She smiles and leans up to kiss him gently. " I love you too Leon."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:43 pm

He smiles returning the kiss softly"Yayza"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 13 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next