Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:46 pm

Her smile gets even wider as she turns the water off and opens the shower curtain
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:47 pm

He smiles softly"I'll go grab towels"Walks into the bedrom.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:48 pm

" Okay" she says and steps out of the shower.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm

He smiles coming back with two towels, handing her one
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:52 pm

" Thank you," she says and takes one, drying her body off slowly
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:54 pm

Smiles drying himself off as well
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:56 pm

" I think I've got some of your old t-shirts still and there's more boxers and another pair of pants for you to wear."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:57 pm

He lets out a soft grin nudging her"so want to head over to the new place today? well atleast book the plane today? and ok sis"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 7:59 pm

" Yeah!" she grins and throws the towel in the dirty laundry basket, then starts walking to her room, stopping at the mirror. " Woah... I didn't know you gave me this many hickies."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:01 pm

He blushes deeply going to her room"Where did you say my clothes were?" He asks looking over at her, tossing the towel in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:04 pm

" Here." she says, opening the door to a walk in closet. " This may be a shitty-ish place, but it's got a nice closet." pulls out one of his black shirts, pink skinny jeans, and black boxers throwing them to him. Then pulls out a shirt identical to the one she jsut gave give, black lace panties and pink skinny jeans
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:05 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle putting on the clothes'Thanks doden" Smiles
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

" You're welcome Leo, it's fun to dress alike." she says and puts the clothes on. " Oh wait, I forgot a bra." she says and drops the t-shirt to find a matching bra
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:32 pm

He chuckles softly helping her find one, handing her one that looks like the panties she grabed"Here"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:35 pm

" Thank you!" she says smiling and takes it, then puts it on and groans. " This is one of my slightly older ones and it's getting small!" she complains and adjusts the strap. " How the hell could my boobs get bigger in three weeks?"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:37 pm

He blushes deeply"i-i don't know sis"Smiles hugging her"Not sure, what do you want to do now?" asks kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:38 pm

She kisses him back and lets go to put her shirt on. " Get the airplane tickets. I've got a travel agent that'll give them to us on such short nottice."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:39 pm

He smiles nodding softly"Well lets go"He grabs the bag he brough with them"We gotta stop at my hotel first, grab my crap"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:41 pm

" Okays." she says and puts some sandals on, grabbing her phone and keys and follows him.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:42 pm

He smiles walking out, looking over at her"Do you have a car here?" Asks his eyebrows raised, having forgettion.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:44 pm

She shakes her head. " I either walk, transform and run, or use a bike. I'll call a cab." she says whilst locking up and dials the local cab to come pick them up. " They'll be here in five
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Nods softly"Okies"He nods softly hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:47 pm

*smiles and hugs back, kissing him softly*
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Smiles returning the kiss waiting for the cab.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm

" Awe... what a cute couple." the drivers says, pulling up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next