Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:49 pm

He lets out a small smile not going agianst what he says this time, getting in holding the door open for her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 pm

She blushes and gets into the cab, shutting the door and calls her travel, getting the tickets.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:51 pm

Smiles telling the taxi cab driver where to go, his hotel is near the airport, cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm

Sighs contently and cuddles closer. " So cute." the driver says and pulls up to the hotel
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

He smiles walking out when he notices police outside of the building"W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

" Did you have anything important in your room?" she asks quickly.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm

His eyes widen"Shit...my jewerly, the main reason i came here....well untill i found out you lived here"He runs upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Runs up with him, making sure they're not notticed. Watches him open the door, get the jewelry and get out
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:59 pm

His eyes widen softly"crap, they took most of it"He sighs softly putting the jewerly away in his pack, running to the airport"Lets go, where's this ticket person of yours"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 pm

" Felix is waiting in the main lobby at the airport." she says when they enter. " What the fuck did you do?" she asks calmly
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 am

He looks over at her"We'll talk in a place thats quiet and alone, if you want to start formulating an idea, think of the conversation we had about theives who rob to live"He says walking into the airport.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:44 pm

She widens her eyes. " Oh my god! You idiot!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

He shrugs softly"It's how i live, it's how i survived alone on my own"He says walking onto the plane after they grab the tickets from the guy.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Sighs and glares at him slightly, then she justs shakes her head before they sit down
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:48 pm

He looks up at the cieling before looking over at her"Doden?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:52 pm

" It's nothing." she says. 'I'm in love with a criminal I've sworn to protect the city from!'
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:53 pm

He nods softly turning away from the window"If it makes it any better, me and the people i hang with, only rob from the places that do underhanded and shady buisness"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:54 pm

" Fine." she says. " Still not too happy with it."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:55 pm

He nods softly"Im sorry"He leans over towards her kissing her softly"I promise any jewerly i get you i will PAY for"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm

She kisses back, not able to resist him and nods. " Yeah. I've got something else to tell you, but not here."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

He lets out a soft nod"Alright"Rests his head on her shoulder falling asleap.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:58 pm

Softly smiles and falls asleep too
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:59 pm

He lets out a soft yawn waking up as the plane lands.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:00 pm

Still asleep, cuddled up into him
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:01 pm

He smiles shaking her softly"were here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 15 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next