Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting up with sister after all the years

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:24 pm

She smirks and licks the shrimp off his chest, into her mouth. " Yumm."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

He blushes softly chuckling as he finishes his food.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Finishes her food within seconds and pats her stomach
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

He lets out a soft chuckle"damn doden"He laughs kissing her softly.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Smiles and kisses him back
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:30 pm

He yawns softly standing up"well, ready to go?" asks nudging her befor echuckling"Or want to get some more fun in?" says teasingly
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:31 pm

" Which would you rather?" she asks, rubbing him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:33 pm

He blushes moaning softly"Im 'up' for both idea's"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:34 pm

" Yeah. I could finger you again, or ride your joystick."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:35 pm

He blushes deeply"Y-your choice"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 pm

" I'd rather ride you if you don't think it's going too fast again." she whispers into his ear and nibbles it gently
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:37 pm

He moans softtly shaking his head'n-no go a-ahead"He says blushing.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

She smiles again and strips of all her clothes, then goes to get his pants and boxers off
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:38 pm

He blushes softly watching her taking off his own shirt.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:40 pm

" C-Condom?" she asks after she gets them off and goes to finger herself
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

He blushes deeply looking at her"I-i have some b-but it's up to you"Blushes deeply
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Nodds. " We-E need iT." she soflty moans as she adds a second finger
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:43 pm

He nods softly graping one slipping it on blushing deeply.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:44 pm

She adds a third finger and crooks them slightly. " Leon!" she moans, having found her spot
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm

He blushes softly laying her on the bed, moving her fingers away"r-ready?"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Nods " But I wanted to ride you." she pouts
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:47 pm

Chuckles"Fine"Moves so he's laying on the bed looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:48 pm

Smiles widely and straddles his waist, positioning his dick at her entrance then slams down on him. " Oh!"
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm

He lets out a loud moan"Ohh god"
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:49 pm

" F-Fuck you're big!" she pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting up with sister after all the years   Meeting up with sister after all the years - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting up with sister after all the years
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next