Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Chance Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

Location : Hunting you through the shadows of your darkest desires.

A Chance Encounter  Empty
PostSubject: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Davina and Arthur's flashback to the first time they met.

It was a beautiful summer night with the moon a sliver up in the night sky. Only an occasional soft breeze blew, much like a lover's breath up the cheek. It was the perfect night for a party in the middle of the city, Davina's friend Alana was throwing a large party tonight and anyone who was anyone was going to be there. So it would most likely be full of humans since it was the rich alite of Telgar. No matter, Davina had made sure to drink a large amount of blood to keep herself behaved.

She gave herself a last once over in the mirror, Not bad. She thought to herself as she took in the picture. Her very long crimson locks were half pulled up and gathered in an arrangment of loops with tiny black roses with dimonds in their centers placed about. The rest fell freely to fall to just past her waist in lose curls with her bangs curled and a few strands to curl about her face and breasts.

A black cocktail dress that was a halter top, the strands however crossed over her breasts and went to either hip, leaving her toned stomach and side bare with low sweeping back and to slits from hem to hip on either side. To top of the effect she wore pair of platform black spiked heels that laced up around her legs to her knees. A single diamond bracelet adorned either wrist matching the diamonds dangling from her ears. She had lined her eyes black with a glimmering shadow effect upon the top lid.

She grabbed her shawl and purse and left the apartment to go await her limo below. Once it arrived it whisked her off to Alana's grand suite...

Davina walked in the door a few moments later and was greated with heart felt delight by her long time friend. She looked at the blonde that was the same height and smiled. "You look stunning as always Lana."

"As do you Vina, always fetching. I am glad you came, I didn't think you would show darling." Lana said taking her friend's arm and leading her to the bar.

"And miss this? For shame Lana."

Both women went into laughter as they excepted the red wine handed to them. Lana turned to Vina with a knowing smile. "So your usual suitors are here, but I have invited someone knew I rather think you will like him. I don't think he had arrived just yet though."

Davina shook her head with a smile. "Lana, you are always playing the matchmaker."

Lana shrugged one shoulder. "I hate seeing my dearest friend alone, besides that beautiful beast Blaze you run with."

Davina laughed, "I am quite happy with my life Lana, but should this gentleman arrive I shall let you introduce me."

Pleased with her friends answer Lana beamed. "Excellent! I shall let you know the moment he arrives, until then tell me how your double life has been going?"

The girls fell into easy conversation, among the other guests quickly arriving.
Back to top Go down
https://forsaken-night.darkbb.com
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Alana...

When was the last time that he sat down and had lunch with her? It had been a few months it felt like. It was a wonder that he might have called her a friend, not a close friend, but a "friend" that knew how to through some quite amazing parties. Parties that you just wanted to be at to be seen. Arthur never had problem being seen, but it never hurt to make a surprise appearance after a sweet invitation like Alana's. There was never a dull moment at her get-togethers either.

And when could Arthur turn down being the best dressed at such festivities?

As he walked out to his awaiting limo, his female driver seemed to do s double take. She was used to his high class choice in clothes, but that didn't mean that she didn't like to take a moment to really look when he did it up. He adorned himself in a polished steel gray suit with a black silk shirt, tie and vest to be revealed. His cuff links were hand crafted, a silver snake eating its tail in an infinite loop, almost speculative of his own work. Infinite, to live forever. Both things that he liked to think about and he supposed the links were his own little inside joke. He finished the style off with black, italian leather shoes, his favorite even. His style was never about standing out as much as it was about the subtle differences.

Whoever knew he could be subtle?

It was a relief to see the city streets that night. He had been in meetings all day and hadn't seen much of anything outside of his office. He found himself kind of staring off into the city lights as they drove through down to to get to this beautiful mansion of Alana's. Arthur was getting bored with the same old, same old. And for a brief moment he hoped that attending this party might make things just a bit interesting for him.

"Sir?" his thoughts were interrupted as his raven haired driver addressed him. "Seem rather quiet today sir..."

"...Just a long day. I've been waiting for something relaxing to pop up is all," he replied, staring out the tented window. It seemed lots of people were partying tonight.

The limousine, came to a stop, Levra getting out to open the door for Moore. He was greeted by the entrance to to exquisite mansion, people lingering outside as well as on the inside, all quite well dressed. As Levra closed the door, Arthur approached her, gently bringing his hand to her chin, "You're always too kind...Take the night off...relax a bit. I'll call for Stein tonight..." He had gotten close enough to kiss, only to leave her disappointed next to the limo. Levra was one of his favorites, if it wasn't already obvious. She was always good for tumble in the sheets and didn't let that stop her own work. Business and pleasure.

Entering the atmosphere of the party, Arthur had his eyes set on new appetizers, however, as he scanned the room for the lovely hostess. It was always in good taste to address the host before losing oneself in the gathering. However, Arthur found himself greeting an old acquaintance instead, talking about old politics. His gaze briefly scanned the area. He didn't expect to find her instantly, but the beautiful blond was not hard to miss...but neither was the lovely creature she was with. Hair like a fresh river of blond cascading down her shoulders, skin like moonlight, and all wrapped up in a tight little package. It wasn't long before he was bidding his friend farewell and heading over to the two females.

"Alana, Alana...It's been ages. Where have you been hiding?" he slid into their conversation after grabbing a drink froma passing waiter. "And when you come out to play...you bring this gorgeous faun?" He gives the girl a once over and has to agree that she is much more delicious up close.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

Alana turned to Arthur and smiled brightly. "Arthur! I was wondering if you were going to grace us with your presence this evening." She said as she took one of his hands in a brief grip.

Davina could addmit when a good look package had come her way, and this man certaintly was that. The tall dark and handsome sort with rugged good looks. She had an idea this is who Alana had been talking about, her suspicions were proven when Alana turned to her with a beaming smile.

"She is gorgeous isn't she, I happen to have the pleasure of being her best friend. Arthur, I would like you to meet Davina."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:41 am

As Alana spoke, Arthur didn't break his gaze from the woman with lovely crimson hair. Just from the looks of it, he knew that this meeting would possibly be a stand off or...a game of cat and mouse. Maybe this night was turning up? Fine wine, a beautiful night and stunning ladies. Alana was among these women, but she was also quite the talker, that he knew. Never without anything interesting to say, whether it be gossip or otherwise. However, he was more interested in finding out more about her companion...

Davina... he thought as they were introduced. An intriguing name to say the least. It also appeared the she didn't know who he was...and for now he would keep it that way. All the more to make it equal ground. Davina seemed like one of those midnight beauties...the ones that you only saw every once and a while...and when you did, just a stroke of day and she was gone. She wouldn't escape Arthur without him finding out more about her. Those green eyes would haunt him till he did.

"A pleasure..." Arthur said with a slight bow, careful not to spill his drink. "Alana...what brings about such an occasion where such beautiful women are in need?"

Last edited by Arthur Moore on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Alana smiled to herself, it seemed that Arthur was quite taken with Davina and that in turn he had gained the woman's interest. So far her match making was taking off between these two. She returned to the question he had presented and shrugged one shoulder. "It has just been some time since I have thrown a party, I figured it was time."

Davina's interest had indeed been peeked, but she saw another friend of hers walk through the doors. "If you both will excuse me, I see an old friend I must say hello to. It was a pleasure meeting you Arthur."

With that she sauntered off in the direction of the very tall sandy haired man who had just walked through the door. She smiled brightly as he saw her and came to clasp her in a fond hug.

"Vina love, I am glad to see you." He said.

"And you Dylan, always a treat." She said.

Alana watched as Davina walked away and turned back to Arthur with a knowing smile. "Quite a beauty isn't she?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm

Hmmmm.... Arthur had to say...he was a bit put off. She just walked away...just like that. He also had to remember that it was cat and mouse....cat and mouse. He couldn't help but watch her walk away, memorizing the gentle rock of her hips and sway of her steps. Not bad...not bad at all. He almost choked on his drink as he realized that Alana was addressing him.

He gazed back at her, griming, "Yes she is. I don't think I have seen anyone quite like her...Exotic even. I swear, you have the most interesting companions Alana. I'm almost jealous. Makes me glad I came..."

Arthur briefly looked back at the woman of interest and this new guy on the scene. Arthur loved competition in the sense that he loved to trample it. He wondered if the newcomer was game? He didn't keep his attention there long, turning to converse with Alana about other things, but he kept the blond in his back pocket for now. No need to look eager. No. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Davina had walked with Dylan over the great fire place where another equally handsome man with dark chocolate hair and green eyes stood. He greated Davina with a brilliant smile and a crushing hug.

"You vixen, I was wondering when I would see you next. I have not seen you at the club in awhile." He said.

"I'm sorry Bryan, I have been busy handling some other new investments. I will come in soon though. Besides I know that you have everything well under control. Between you two I know the Rose is covered."

"That is true, Dylan and I make sure all goes well." Bryan turned his lime green eyes on Dylan and smiled at him. "Don't we lover?"

Dylan smiled back at his partner. "Yes we do hun."

Davina smiled at the two, they had been life partners for two years now thanks to her and Alana. They had introduced the two at one of these parties and they were still holding strong.

She took a sip of her drink and turned to lock eyes with Arthur. She had felt his eyes on her for some time now and turned her attention away smiling at something Bryan had just said. She would see just how interesting this night could get...

Ten minutes later the people crowding around as the party started to get into full swing she found it stuffy and decided it was time to go out on the back tarrace and enjoy the night breeze and stars up in the sky. Out here away from downtown you could actually see them, so she excused herself and went out to stand with her arms up on the railing and to let the smell of the rose garden below to fill her.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 am

Alana managed to keep him amused for quite a while. They talked on and on about the people there at the party...but not Davina unfortunately. Although there were somebodies in attendance, there were also the nobodies that tried to play the part. It wouldn't be far from the truth to say that the party was mostly a gathering of sheep with a few shepherds around. Arthur liked to think of himself as the wolf in sheep's clothing, playing to his own beat. Making the ladies swoon with just the right look from across the room and downing the men who felt the need to stick their chest out with just his presence. A man like him didn't have to try hard, it came naturally.

Eventually his eyes wandered back to red head, that he had been keeping a tab on. It would seem she tired of the party scene and needed a breather as she made her way out to the balcony. Arthur took that moment to excuse himself and do the same.

"You're dressed to party well into the night, but you look as if your mind is in another place..." Arthur spoke up, standing by the entrance to the balcony behind her. He slowly walked toward her side. "You're enjoying yourself I hope? Alana would be heartbroken."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:13 am

Davina had smelt and heard him so he did not startle her at all when he spoke. She gave him a brief glance before returning her attention to the beautiful garden before her. "I love the night...a large group of people not so much. I was starting to feel trapped among all the men trying to piss on my leg."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 am

Arthur had to bite back a chuckle as the woman explained herself. At the same time, could she blame them? From the way she was dressed, it was as if she was asking for someone to take a bite--not just the men either. The women as well. To him, she was the most desirable one amongst them. Most of the women gave him a deeply profound sense of disgust or he had seem them before. They were old news...but Davina...

"You'll have to excuse us then, when there is an extreme shortage on divine women...we tend to all want the 'best pickens'," Arthur explained, not even bothering to leave himself out of that group of the men. He would happily piss on her leg any day. It was just like that. "A blessing and a curse I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:39 am

Davina could tell he was holding back the chuckle, she could smell his amusement. She then listened to him and raised one delicate brow when he included himself. "I am impressed most men would try to pretend they are not interested."

She turned to face him then, one arm on the railing the other tucked across her breasts as she studied him before answering. "Yes, it is both. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have average looks. But when you hang with this crowd and you are expected to dress at the top of your game...Well I can't let some little girl out do me now can I?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:00 am

"They say if you lie to someone before they know you and get away with it, you may get away with it for your whole time knowing them," Arthur explained, matter o factly, as he looked out to the depths of the. He then looks back down at the woman, "They also say if you lie over the obvious, the other person would always question your honesty. So...why lie about something that I already know you are aware of? That would be insulting to both your beauty and your intelligence. If you'd rather me lie to you, I can always pretend I'm not and you can confide in me about how horrible they are...these men."

Arthur had to actually laugh at the statement. It was just too true.

"And I have to disagree with you...the little girls around here dress trashy and dress to cover the least amount of skin to create a sexuality that doesn't yet exist. You don't have competition, you just have wardrobe malfunctions waiting to happen...." he said, shaking his head and looking back at her. He was enjoying himself too much...the night was young. "I am also quite sure that clothing would be optional in a contest of you against them. It's all about being sexy, not trying to be...I'm sure they'll learn soon enough."

Arthur really was not impressed by the way most of the younger girls dressed around parties like these. Less was not more...but being able to unwrap something that dripped sex was always welcome.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:05 am

Davina gifted him with a radiant smile, "I do believe I like the way you think." She then listened to him and had to laugh at the wardrobe malfunction. "You can fantasize that it will happen, but it never does. My clothes only reveal what I want and only come off when I say."

She then heard a song she rather liked and turned back to him. "Come escort a lady inside to dance and be the envoy of every little boy in there."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:01 am

And so it seemed he'd gotten on her good side, for now. The charm was on tonight and he had no plans against letting it run on high. Her smile was just the treat he needed, feeling the stroke of his ego at the same time

"Why of course my lady" he says, taking her arm in his and guiding her back inside.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:06 am

Davina walked be side him with her other hand resting on the one through his arm. She saw that not only was he the envy of every man, but that she had become the envy of almost every woman. She held her head just a little higher as they went into the adjoining room that had been cleared of all furniture for the perpose of dancing.

She looked up at him then with a teasing smirk. "I assume you know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 5:43 am

It looks like a snap of a finger and Alana had the place cleared, much like the waters of the red sea...That is, if you believed in such tales. Arthur had no problem taking her into the room like he did. He felt he'd earned the right, seeing how taken she was with him. The looks were quite notorious: women staring daggers at Davina and men feel sorry for themselves--that is, the ones that weren't dancing. This party may have been about "the seen", but that didn't mean that people didn't know when to move it.

When she asked...partially demanded, if he could dance, Arthur merely raised his brow, "If I am to be the best among the best, I can't have silly little weaknesses like that. It's one of my favorite things to do after all."
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:56 pm

She gave a sensual laugh, "Good, because I hate a man that cannot dance and appricate the fine art of a woman's body swept away by an erotic beat."

She then walked over to the DJ and told requested Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams, some would not say it was dancing music, but then they had not mastered the art of seduction. For the music was dark and to Davina sensual.

She went back to Arthur and locked eyes with him. "This is the part you take me in your arms and show me exactly what you are about."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:54 pm

"Is that an invitation to have my way with you on the dance floor?" he purred, sliding in close to her. He though a slow tango was in order, a way for him to get to know her body. Sometimes it was the quickest way to the mind. Her eyes were definitely alluring enough for her not to turn down. He slips his arm around his waist and pulls her close, clasping his other hand against hers, guiding her to the sensual beats of the song. Before she knows it, she's being spun around and he catcher her from behind, his hand gently gripping her their bodies grinding. Arthur liked to move, he assumed she did too.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Davina let out a delighted laugh as she spun her and then smirked at him over her shoulder as she ground her hips against him. Not only was this man powerful, but he was graceful too. If she didn't know any better she would think he was Cian, but of course she did know better.

"I think there might be some protests to you taking me here on the dance floor. But I don't think the stars and the garden will." She purred.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:31 pm

"You shouldn't give me such ideas...I might have to just upset everyone...." was his response as he breathed against her neck, from the way she moved he wasn't sure if he was kidding with this statement. He had a craving for this girl, and it was only getting stronger by the moment. He slid away from her, spinning her out, only to catch her in his arms.

He lent in to curl his finger under her chin, guiding her face to look up at his, "You take me for someone who cares what everyone thinks...as far as I'm concerned, its just you and me on this dance floor..."

He then bowed her back, swinging her in a half circle only to pull her towards him again. He took the moment to enjoy her curves a bit more. And did she have curves....
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Davina's breath caught as he bowed her back swinging her in a slow half circle. He was awakening the demands of the wolf within with every second they spent together. She forced herself to keep her eyes from shifting into the golden eyes of a wolf as her lust grew stronger.

She placed her free hand flat on his chest, her face was but inches from his as she spoke in a sensual whisper. "I believe you are trying to seduce me milord."
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:26 pm

It was true, he had long since drowned out the sound of the people around them, just aware of the music and the woman shaken in his arms. A hand traveled lightly down the small of her back, bringing her just a bit closer. The other hand grazed her cheek gently, "You are mistaken...I don't try..."

That was all he said, his lips briefly brushing hers before he began to circle her, his fingers trailing from her cheek to her throat to just above her cleavage before disappearing. Once again he grabs her at her hips, rocking their hips in unison to the slowing beat of the song. Arthur smirked inwardly as he ran his lips up her shoulder, along her neck and to her ear.

"T'is a shame...the song is nearly over..." his husky voice holding a stroke of sarcasm, as if he was sullen that the song was over even though he was smiling evilly. In a way he was, he wouldn't have any more excuses to touch her delicate skin or smell her sweet scent.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:59 am

Fires danced in her emerald eyes after he had been so brave as to graze her lips with his before trailing his fingers along her skin and taking her hips once more. She could feel him behind her as they danced before his lips trailed kisses from her shoulder to her ear sending little bolts of electricity along her body to her woman's core.

The song ended and she spun from his embrace facing him and staring him straight in the eye, a alluring smirk upon her full lips. She had let him take control and he had done a fine job doing so...but not it was her turn.

"Come and catch me...if you can."

With that she had started going through people entwining herself through the thick wall of people heading outside. Once there she took off her heels and took off into the grass and the hedge rose garden below.

She made sure to hold back to human speed as she headed into the maze. She would make him work for the prize he saught. Davina would hand him nothing as she teased and played with his senses for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arthur Moore
Fledgling
Arthur Moore

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am

For a millisecond, Arthur was almost sure that the girl was going to admit defeat. That she was slowly wrapping around his finger, but it would seem that she had her own game. She took off into the crowd leaving him to mull over what she said and then take after her. He had her vibrant hair to thank for being able to maneuver the crowd and see where she was headed. There were people still dancing, some talking, and other's just generally standing around looking clueless. The night was all too interesting...especially with this agile woman.

As her got to the balcony, he just barely caught sight of her vaulting over the railing and into the garden, her shoes left in her wake. He shook his head in shock. She ACTUALLY wanted HIM to CHASE her? Arthur took off his suit jacket and hung it over the railing, jumping over it after her.

He was game. He hadn't had this much fun in ages.

His black ensemble suddenly made him a kin to the shadows within the garden itself as he landed hard in the grass. He wasn't sure where she had taken off to, but the roses were a good bet. Once he got past the hedge he slowed, figuring he'd have to really look for her. It wasn't hide an seek without a seeker, after all. It almost made him not care about the shoes he was guaranteed to ruin that night.
Back to top Go down
Davina St.Clair
Ancient
Davina St.Clair

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:50 am

Davina could smell his excitment and lust at the chase which made her smile to herself as she turned a corner, slowly letting him catch a glimpse of her skirt as she disappeared around a corner. But then she would use her unnatrual speed to hurry up before he could get there.

She kept doing that as she rounded bend after bend, first going one way and then the other. Her laughter echoing out into the night to taunt and lead him to her. A flash of a black skirt or her crimson hair was all he would get as she dash around a corner.

All along she had had a plan thought and had led him to the gazebo surrounded by a pond that was located in the heart of the maze. She stood in the moonlight awaiting him to turn the final corner and claim his prize...if he dared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance Encounter    A Chance Encounter  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Chance Encounter
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Night :: City of Telgar :: Downtown Telgar-
Jump to: