Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) Empty
PostSubject: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Leon lets out a soft yawn as he slowly walks into the clearing where the house is, still holding doden in his arms, grinning kissing her head softly"remember, no catching these two"Laughs looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 pm

She nodds and kisses him softly
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

Tanith had been coming out of the den on and off for several days eatch time she would being out one of teh babies placing them where Simon could see them and each day he came alitle closer , but today she felt teh instict to protect ehr young now faced enouph that she adh brought all four out ech lay in teh crib bedie there bed as she lay curled up asleep . she woke to tehs ound of taking , sliping on ehr drerssing gown she moved to teh window adn saw Leon with a girl in his arms , she smiled .
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:56 am

Simon had taken to sleeping in the living room as tan had denned in their room and its wasnt the best idea to come back into their room untill the time her inner wolf would allow him back in. he was trying his best to sleep when he heard a sound . he looked up"Oh it's only leon with a nice looking byrd it seems, cheers then leon."he said with a yawn."normally i'd be more talky there but since tans had the pups im not allowed back in to me room untill her wolf side decides im not a threat to the pups."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:58 am

He lets out a soft nod"Alright then, it's not a suprise, how long has it been? i kinda missed alot of it"He says rubbing the back of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:58 pm

She's asleep in his arms, her arms around his neck still and her face in the crook of it
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Tan after checking on her pups moved down to the living room "too long , simon you can come back now" she said sight around her as she moved closer to him "shes settled so you can come back to our room " he said soflty "hay leon, whos your freind?" shje asked seeing teh sleeping girl in his arms "shes pretty , ow is this the girl you mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:30 am

Simon nodded."Too bloody long mate, too bloody long, i kissed me pillow last night, thinking it was tan while i was asleep."he said with a laugh then turned when tan moved to the living room."aw luv your up and thank you and i thank your wolf too."he said softly as he kissed her."I guess nows my time for my wolf to come out and be all protective wolf father now."he said as he snaked an arm around her and pulled her close. "that's leons byrd, pretty little thing aint she luv? looks far too fragile for my likeing, but then i like me luv to be a bit of a rough girl dont i tan?"he said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 am

Leon chuckled at simon comment"Trust me mate, if she heard you say that you'd be missing a few limbs right now, and thats even with both me and tanith holding her back, and yes tanith, this is the girl mentioned, now as you can see she's asleep, so im going to go lay her down"He laughs
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:37 pm

" May I kick him?" she mutters sleepily. " I ain't fragile, he's carry me because of earlier." she winks
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Tan loked at Leon "earler ?" she asked as she kissed Simon back "yes you should go and bond with them " she said her arm wrapping around his waist.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:03 pm

Simon threw his head back when he heard the girl mutter about kicking him in her sleep."I just ment you are bit thinner then my tan is all there luv, nothing mean was ment by it."he said softly."my tan's a curvy lady."he said with a grin . he turned again to leon"earlier?what do you mean?". he nodded when tan said he need to go and bond with the pups."i will luv, i can't wait to meet them."
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:04 pm

He lets out a soft chuckel"Umm...."He says rubing the back of his neck"I kinda..."He trails off blushing softly"Yea...."
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:05 pm

" Screwed my brains out."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:07 pm

Tan laughed " yeah I kninda know how you feel2 she said rubing ehr now empty tummy "wonderful feling but killer the next day" she said chukling
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Simon shook a finger at them ."naughty naughty children, aw..who am i kidding im naughty too, tan will vouch for that."he said softly with a chuckle."yeah, sometimes tan makes me have to walk funny the next morning."he said matter of factly."well you are welcome to stay doden and welcome any food and things we have, only one rule we have, dont get into any of mine or tans stuff with out asking, dont mess with our pups and allways knock before entering our room."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Tan nodded "yes I'm knda now posesive over things " she said looking at Simon "paticulary my mate and my pups " she said and growled to make her point.
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:22 pm

He let out a soft chuckle as he looks down at Doden"In other words the obvious stuff"He says laughing softly
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:23 pm

She smiles up at him and kisses him gently.
Back to top Go down
simon
Fledgling
simon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:24 pm

Simon nodded."Yes not the brightest of ideas to make tan mad and bring out her she wolf, thats a guarntee she'll rip you apart and thats only if she like you and you make her mad, you dont want to know what happens to ones she doesnt like.."he said with a wince. "yes since we are mated and have pups together it goes without saying."
Back to top Go down
tanith
Fledgling
tanith

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Tan gave ayawn "Im sory but I must get back to mu pups" she said taking simons hand " see you areound and welcome " she saids smiling as she lead simon to the bed room where she opened the door to show him all four babies laid in their cribs sleeping soundly" the wolf is happy , and I am back to normal"she opend her robe to show him two normal breasts, she smiled to him .
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Leon lets out a soft chuckle kissing her back"Well yuppers see ya two later"walks up towards his room, stil holding doden.
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:43 pm

Kisses his neck
Back to top Go down
Leon
Fledgling
Leon

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:48 pm

He blushes groaning softly"d-doden'
Back to top Go down
Döden Fields
Fledgling
Döden Fields

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Bites and sucks softly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)   Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arriving home with a new arrival(Open topic for leon, Doden, and/or simon and/or tanith)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next