Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Donna was glad to finally get at home with the babies and spike."Yes i can smell it, you mums been here allright spike."she said softly as she helped him with the babies as he got the door. "it's good to be back home spike because here i dont have to be so nervous as i was at your parents, i feel better allready dont you?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:25 pm

spike smiled and kissed her "yes donna I know how you feel " he carried both babies i ther car seats threw to teh living room where the teo moses bcskets were already placed " see she thinks of everything" he lifted them out n placed them in each then pced th care seats in a cuboard out of the way and he wrapped his arms around donna kissing her neck as he did.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:59 pm

D. nodded at him."I think the babies are tired too, they've slept so soundly since we got here."she said softly as she saw his mother had placed the moses baskets down . she smiled as spike put the babies down to sleep and then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck."I've missed that a lot spike,."she said with a small wimper as he kissed her."I was also thinking when the babies are little older we should get a dog to look after them, it doesnt have to be big, just protective of them."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 4:05 pm

he smiled to her "yes I agree a small protectve one i hear poodles can me good guard dogs soft too" he said grining to her he had felt for aong time somthing wasn't right and so he had made up his mind he was gouing to get a dog. he held her close "now Mrs Van Helsing time you rested I can cook for teh day" he said and scooped her into his arms as he carried her to the couch.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:59 am

D. nodded at him."yes, i hear they treat the babies as if they are one their own, poodles are good dog parents to their own puppies and ive read that they were used as a suppliment to nannies by the arostocary in old times ."
she yawned when he said she needed to rest "allright spikey, but when im all well you'll let me cook a few meals allright?or we can cook together."she said softly as he put her on the couch and she got the clicker and turned on the tv."Oh good, dr who is on, im suprised that show is still popular today, good think they decided it was time for a lady doctor."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 am

spike smiled and headed to the kitchen and began to cook he made italian and walked back out with it on a tray "ok lunch and yes it is good they have a lady doctor " he said grinning asn he placed the tray down on the table. Taking a glass jug he pored out some fresh juice into two beckers and placed one in front of her "its pasta with backon in a cheese sauce and chucken peices.hope you like it"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 am

D smiled when spike came back with the lunch on a tray for them both."ah good, thank you me love."she said as she kissed his cheek."oh btw my father watches old human shows too, he likes to watch this show called dark shadows and laugh at it, and he likes to watch his soaps that come on, he gets pissed if hes interupted when they are on and he loves this show called iron chef too, dont know why since vampires cant eat solid food but he loved that show."she said softly as he poured them some juice."I like anything you make spike, you are a splendid cook."she said as she patted a spot next to her."now why cant they make the doctor some hunky blonde man."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 am

Spike smiled as she spoke "ah well thats something, hes got good taste that had he has a sexy dughter too" he grinned sitting next to erh "ah where would all the fun be he'd just have to stand in one spot and all the women woud faint at his feet" he joked as he ate
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:41 am

D frowned as another show came on which was one she hated because of its stupid protrayal of vampires."Oh dr who came off and now muffy the vampire killer is on, i hate that show spike, they've got this vampire bloke whos played by a muggle actor who looks a bit like you, only you are better looking , running around after muffy whos a very stupid girl who doesnt like the blonde vampire named spear she likes this stupid fluffy looking vampire names angelo who is all like "I love you muffy but if i touch you i become evil, makes you sick, besides that..they did an epsisode with what the muggles think my dad looks like and they got this young handsome actor to play him, where as my dads this old ,ugly creepy guy, not all a handsome and romatic guy..i mean its just yucky spike."she said making a sound like she was going to be sick but wasnt.
she chaneged the channel but it got worse the programme was Xonna warrior queen. "Oh no! this is the one with actress who looks like me! "
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:52 am

spike chukled at her telling him about the program "yeah but im a lot cuter though " he said grining as he finished his meal , he grinend at the next program she put on "nope she is nothing like you dear your much cuter than she is trust me" he said and kissed her before picking up his fruit jiuce and drinking it "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:05 pm

D pretended to hit him with a pillow when he said he was a lot cuter."Yes you are and im very glad at that."she said with a grin as she finished her meal."Yes im a lot prettier and also she had some one to do all those stunts, where as i cant do that..i have to do everything my own self."She said with a grin because he said she was cuter then the muggle actress."Besides that im blonde and i like my hair being this way, i dont like it being dark like my fathers if i can help it."she said softly as she kissed him back before she finsihed her juice. "Mr vanhelsing, it seems on the other channel there is a movie about your family its called vanhelsing want to watch it? or we could have a laugh over this movie called draculas daughter?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:10 pm

Spike smiled " sure dear sounds intresting bt i thinking it will most likly based on my great , great , great grand father gabrial van helsing" he said and hooked his arm around her and held her close to him "I like this donna the kids asleep and us on the couch watching movies " he grinned resting his head against hers with a comftable sigh.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:03 pm

D. was lost in thought for a moment."I wonder if i ever met him or my mother did, i am after all five hundered and thirty six years old you know, but then ive aged pretty damn well over the years."she smiled as he hooked his arm around ehr and held her close."yes i like this too spike, watching movies together and being able to be with each other."she said as the movie began."Oh look hes got the same duster and hat as i do!"she said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:12 pm

spikc chuckled at her comparison "maybe he gave it to you" he said "nd I don't cr how old you are , you have ages dam well " he said grinning as he kissed her again his hand lacing his fingers with hers as he watched "ow thats the spike gun i was given , nice" he sad anc chuckled again "its like watching live hystory " he sid his eyes now watching all that a flashed in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:25 pm

D. nodded."Maybe, you see i cant remember a great deal of things since my father was allways expermineting and doing things to my mind to keep me in check, so there might have been a possibility we could have met that long ago, he expermented on my mother to you know, thats how she was able to not age as quickly as other humans do, its how she was able to marry again and give birth to blaze."she said quietly. "it's in those movies too about my father, some are a bit more accurate then others, but that mortal stokers novels are with some fiction and some fact about my father and mother."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Spike held her close to him as she told her about her past "well its ok now hes not ehre and your with me , no moe experaments ecept in the kitchen" he grinned "yes stoker was creepily acruate with my great , great .. ow you get the idea granfather" he said chuckeling to himself he coud not help but glance at the sleeping babies "they will want there feed soon, you ok o feed them ?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 1:37 pm

D couldnt help but chuckle as spike told her no more experminets except for in the kitchen.'Okay its a deal."she said softly as she leaned in closer to him."Oh now thats fake, we vampires dont turn into teradacytcl type things..they had to have put that in for drama i suppose, but come on."she said complainig as she looked at the screen. she smirked as he mentioned stoker."Yes right down to ever detail, ten to one i think he stole one your grand fathers diaries or my mothers."she nodded as he asked if she was up to feeding the babies."yes ill be fine, im all healed you know."she said softly."cept jacob does have a tendency to latch on too hard most times, its starting to hurt a bit."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:02 pm

spike looke at her 2possible you know" he said and chuckled when she said jacob latched on to hard "that he gets from you hes half.. no a third vampire" he said now with both his arms around her as he looked at both children Grace shifted and kicked off her blanket "and shes the kicker on the buntch." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:44 pm

D nodded."Yes i could be."she pretended to smack him on the bottom when he laughed at what she said about jacob."Well yes but he's going to have to learn not to bite like that when he gets his teeth in."she laughed when he said grace was the kicker."Yes she is , gets that from the both of us."she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:17 pm

he smiled "she will look like you absolutly beautiful" he said and kissed her hapy to have her and his children now safe in teh flat . standing he moved back to the kitchen with teh plates sliping them in the dish washer an thn waking abck to her sitting slightly closer this time as he pulled her to rest on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 pm

D smiled at spike."aww thank you my love and im sure jacob will be as handsome as his papa."she said befire he kissed her, she could tell he was happy that her and the children were back safely in the flat. she sighed contently when he sliped off and put their plates in the dish washer."You are so good to me spike, its so rare to find a man who will help clean up."she said as he pulled her to rest on his knee.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:35 am

spike smiled as he held her "It my pleasure , I like things clean and neat but i understand when these two are older it will be hard " he said snuggling close to her his wrms feeling right against ehr and he felkt right inside holding her for the forst time he felt as if he was home .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:02 am

D smiled at spike as he held her."Then we are alike more and more , im a notrious tidier i used to drive my governess mad, my father is like that as well has to keep things clean and neat or he gets driven crazy, like the one time i rearranged things on his sink counter, oh and by the way its not true about vampires not casting a reflection, thats one that was made up by stoker, you see vampires are notriously vain creatures like my father, he has to smell good, look good, if his hair is mused he goes ballistic."she said with a smirk.

she was lost in thought again"well my dear i think that can be handeled when they are older by plain organization, a place for everything and everything in its place, but lets not make the house like a musem where it looks like no one lives here."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:07 am

spike listened to her as she spoke of how vampires were vian 2mental note ruffle draculas hair to annoy him" he said ginning "Ow I agree some mess is ok and my mother says thet to me all the time " he chuckled "especialy when she finds my gear aeround after a hard night" he said but kissed her with all his passion "but that will never hapen here I will be happy to come back to you and our children"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:27 am

D laughed when spike said he'd make a note of ruffling her fathers hair."that would be so funny, but i like to mess with things on his table in the lab..relabel the test tubes, mess up his lineing up of his quills , pens and such."she nodded when he said some mess is okay."well that can't be helped, some times when youve had a hard night and all you want to do is to get off all your gear, have a nice soak..eat a nice meal and then go to bed, the watching you get off all your gear part i like the best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home at last Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 1 of 33Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next