Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:30 pm

D couldnt help but laugh ."Well you know your son, allways has to help out the ladies when they are in need."she said softly as she watched the babies and his mother play peek a boo."I dont think he was thinking of falling though, but her cat is just too darn quick sometimes, he's allways getting up on the apartment buldings roof..naughty cat, its why i like dogs better."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:03 pm

spike loked at donna 2ow that reminds me thres a cute little white poodle in the shelter hes very kind so i have been told I know the babies are growing up but i thought we could take alook at him, I think they called him Oggie,"he said smiling as both Grace and Jacob started saying "Oggie doggie " they saidf he lent back on teh counter and loked at her "looks like they want him" he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:51 am

d smiled.'Really when can we go and get him then? he sounds perfect for our family especially for the babies."she sais softly as she knew poodles made very good guardains and playmates for children. "oogie, i like that name sounds like a sweet and clever little doogie." she smiled as the twins said the dogs name."yes they do, so we need to get him then before someone else does."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:50 pm

Spike nodded 2I thought once mom had taken the kids we could go and look at him" he said smiling knowing he would be coming home with tehm "the woman said he is a freindly type who would be perfect with our two, she also said she'd hold him for ius to have firsdtv refuswal but with his curte face how can we say no" he said taking out a small picture to show her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 pm

D nodded "thats fine then. she said softly as she knew the dog would msot certainly becomeing home with them as well."I dont think i could say no to anything so cute, i know hes going to be spoiled by all of us and want to get up in the bed with us too."she said with a laugh."he looks like he allways wants to be loved and love on people and lives to have his belly rubbed."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:26 pm

spike chuckled "yeah he dose , but not on our nights" he said smiling teasingly at her "on those nights he can wait till were done then come in , ok" he asked chukaling at her "ok I''ll go and get him" he said grabbing his keys and jacket "but when i get back be ready" he said winking at her .

Returning several hours later he had a white poodle dog on a lead entering the flat he let him off the dog padded up to donna and sat down "ow they got him trainned he know who wers the trousers" he said walking up to donna nd sliping his arms around her kissing her neck gently "you smell wonderful" he whispered .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:55 pm

D laughed."no not our night of course, he has to stay in his little doggie bed in the living room and wait till mommy and daddy are done."she said with a wink to him and then giggled when he said be ready when he got back. she smiled when she heard them come in and saw the little dog pad up and sat down next to her."Thank you spikey, i wore the kind you like."she said softly as she saw the little dog wagging his tail waiting to get some affection as well."spike little oogie needs some love too."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:00 pm

spike moved from donna and knelt down rubbing his head then his belly as spike smiled at him "he is so cute the kids will love him" he said finishing and moving abck to donna "but you need my attention too." he said kissing her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:35 pm

D laughed at the scence of spike rubbing the little dogs bely and head."aww he's too cute, grace will make him her little baby and well jacob i think will be his best buddy."she said softlty to him. she smiled as he said that she needed his attention too."true, so when are you going to rub my belly?"she said with a wink
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:50 pm

spike smirked 2I'll rub what ever you went dear2 he said in a very seductive tone" his hands moving on her hips and down toher bottom gently squessing it .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 9:43 am

D squeeled when spike squeezed her bottom."You my dear can rub anything you wish as long as you promise not to stop, but i think i shall go and wear one your favorites then? the little blue number or biker gear?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

spike smiled as she said he could rub her as long as she didn't stop "humm the red number with the zips? " he said smiling as his ahnd moved up her back and under her sirt to rest against her skin.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:23 am

D laughed."Oh you like that one do you dear?well can't pull off the boots tonight but i'll definately go and put on the red number with zips for you."she said as she gave him a kiss."Im glad we have time together now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:45 am

he smiled at her , "yeah, its been hetick the alst few weks what with the baby and the mission " he clould not help but kiss ehr neck right on her most ergionus spot that he knew would turn her on as much as he was right at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:48 am

D nodded."yes it's been chaos with jacob and grace, but its worth it."she purred when he kissed her neck and then let out a soft moan as he kissed her on the spot on her neck he knew allways got her hot.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 10:55 am

he chuckled 2yeah they are worth it " he said moving one hand around to cup her breast his fingers tugging gently at her nipple under her bra he wanted to show her just how he felt as he slipped his whole had around her plump firm breast moving it gently as if making dough t the same time kissing her spot over and over his other hand puling her ever closer to him .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:06 am

D whimpered when she felt his hand at her breast and felt his finger tug at her nipple under bra as he kissed the spot on her neck over and over."spike..keep this up and im not going to be able to move and get into that bikini you like alot, do you care if i dont?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 am

he moved to look at her "nope2 he said softly scooping her up in his arms he carried her threw to the bed room passing Oogie he winked 2you stay here we'll be back in a flash"well not so much a flash but once were finished our business" he said and closed the door , moving to the bed he lay her down "now where were we?" he said softly as he undid her blouse exposing her breast slowly he lifted her bra and cupped them again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:26 am

D nodded."Oogie you be a good boy and play with your toys for a bit or have a sleep and me and daddy get back we'll fix you something yummy and play with you."the little dog shook its tail as if it understood and went in search for its toys. donna laughed as he carried her and layed her down. she whimpered when he returned to playing with her breast." That's very lovely spike."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

he smiled as he moved down taking her in his mouth gently rolling them between his teeth as he slipped his hand down her waist his fingers moving over every inch of her skin he found , feeling each bump and curve of her body he moved from one breast to the other continuing the motion around her nipple as he caressed her gently he moved his hands down slipping over her trousers and letting his hands roam over the curves of her thighs as he began to kiss ever lower , pausing to tease her prolonging her arousal.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:57 am

D closed her eyes as let pleasure wash over body as she felt spike roll her nipple between his teeth and as he slipped his hand down her waist and felt her skin. she whimpered when he took her other breast and moved his hand over her trousers and sucked in her breathe when he teased her by kissing lower."Please..spike.please."she begged.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:23 pm

spike moved up to kiss her lips " not yet" he said softly as he once more kissed her working down her body to kiss her inner thighs his hands brushing gently over her skin. Soon he moved to just over her blowing very gently on her bud he could just see starting to peek from in side her mound. ever so lightly he let his tongue brush over her once twice then he stopped again blowing across her his warm breath teasing her he could see her swelling before him pulsating with his actions.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:31 pm

D nodded.she whimpered as he felt him kiss down her thighs and then felt him blow on her nub. she let out a soft whimper after moaning at how he was making her body feel. she arched her back and her hips up at him as she felt his tongue now brush over her twice and then felt his warm breathe on her as she felt her bud swell and throb now, her petals now slightly wet for him as he nipples grew harder on breasts. "spike..more please."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:46 pm

he smiled as she asked for more , again he let his tongue dance over her gently moving around her then stroking down between her folds he could never get enough of her taste she was like honey to him but he had to resist he wanted her to know just what he could do and make her feel , taking her nub in his teeth he rolled it twice then again blew across it as he gently brought his tongue to brush it over and over . As he worked her with his tongue he gently pushed two fingers deep inside her finding the soft spot and he gently pressed it brushing back and forth in rhythm with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 pm

D eyes flew open as she felt his tongue dance over her skin and then stroking her folds open."oh my word spike!"she said crying out in pleasure as he made her whimper. she threw back her head as her hips pressed her up against him as she felt him take her nub in his teeth rolling it and then blowing across it before he lapped at it with his tongue over and over again."Spike!..oh gods! spike!"she said crying out as she gently stroked his face as she pressed into him as he storked her with his fingers now along with his tongue . her body began to thrash under him , wanting to press her honeyed petals and core onto his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next