Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:19 am

spike looked at Grace and smiled "I thank the ladies for teh compliment" he said grinning and bowed to both Donna and grace winking at Donna "that was the trainning i hope you were talking about?" he said sitting down next to grace his rm resting behind her as he wrapped it around Donna "eww daddy wet" she said screwing up her nose , spike laughed.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

D giggled."you are welcome."she laughed again as he bowed to them and winked at her."No, i was thinking of training in the training room, you still have a fear of vampires and i think it would be a good idea to help you out with that fear so when you are up against my father you'll have the advantage." she said softly as she saw grace screw up her nose and say eww."One day grace when your older you wont mind when boys are all wet like that."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

spike cuchlked 2well its thanks to you mom I am all wet " he said grining to her "ok donna , I agree it would be an advantage " he said as he dried his hair "there dad all dry " he said just as Grace jumped up and hugged him tight " well thank you Grace " he said as she sat back down looking pleased with her self.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Gracie shook her head at her daddy."how mummy make daddy wet?"she said puzzled but please with herself as her father was dry again and she huggged him. d smiled at the scence."Oh looks like shes daddy little princess, and yes it would be." she then heard a giggle on the mointer and then."mummy, i's wake, daddy comes get mes."d turned to spike."looks like little mans awake now, guess we'll have to give them their baths."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Spike smiled "ah yes " he said and stood up to fetch Jacob "ok Little man time you went for abath " he said and carried him threw to teh bed room placing him next to Grace "now whos forst for teh bubble bath?" he asked grinning as they both said they were . He looked at Donna who do you think?" he asked smiling hoping abath would make them hungry for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:52 pm

D nodded when they cane through."Little man i think, then the little princess."she said softly as she kissed her son on the cheek."dont forget to put in their toys."she said hopeing that they would eat after wards so she and spike could train.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

spike picked up Jacob "ok litle man into the tub yuou go " he walked threw to the bathroom where a small bath sat already filled with bubles but at the same time not too hot. He placed in Jacobs toys adn then undressed him placing him in the bath where he erupted into laughter and splashed "Jacob water is ment to be in the bath not on the floor" he said chuklaing "sorry" he herd jacob say "its ok like in the pool gentely" and he smiled as she did as he was told , soon jacob was clean lifing him out he was wrapped in a warm towel and walked threew to Donna "well i think its your turn with princess " he said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:50 pm

D nodded as she saw spike return jacob."Ah little man is all clean, good job daddy."she said softly as she kissed her son then her husband and then picked up grace."Come on little princess lets get all clean so we can eat with daddy and your brother." she said softly as she put grace in the bath and washed, soon she was clean and she lifted her out and wrapped in a towel and brought her to spike."my love if you could let me get in my own shower now?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:03 pm

spike took Grace from Donna kissing her as he smiled "sure "he quickly dressed Grace and Jacob moving threw to teh kitchen where two high chairs now sat sitting jacob in a blue racing car onre he placed Garce in a pretty pink castle one . he gave each one some sliced toast with butter and jam so thet could chew on there new teeth. then he pored a cup of coffee keeping it well away from the twins as he drank waiting for donna to finish her well deserved shower.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:14 pm

D headed to the shower and took off her pjs and stepped in. the water felt good against her skin. she finished and wrapped a towel around herself. she got dressed and put the towel around her head and went into the kitchen."all done now."she said as she kissed the babies and then her husband.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 am

spike looked up and kissed her back "you smell wonderful, new shampoo?" he asked slipping his arm around her and kissing her bare neck as he pulled her closer to him. He smiled 2ok so whan do you want to start the trainning , i can call my mom to take the twins for teh day leaving us free, if you want ?" he asked his hands running up and down her back on her skin.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 am

D nodded."yes new shampoo, my hair has been getting a bit fried lately and i wanted to make sure that it stays healthy."she said smileing as he kissed and then pulled her closer."When ever you feel like it, i think that would be good for the twins to be with her provided she doesnt give them soda like the last time."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:18 am

spike smiled2I'll make a note to tell her not to , any kind of soda " he said and kissed her again , he chukled as he heard the oww from the twins behins her. "its ok for daddy to do this with momy but nobody else " he said and tweeked Donnas bottom slightly as he finished.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:25 am

D chuckled as the twins complained about all the kissing and touching their dad was doing to their mummy."Daddy had better not do this with anyone but mummy or mummy will have to kick daddys bum."she said with a laugh as he tweaked her bottom."hey! thats not fair."she said as she smacked him on the bottom."Besides when you two get to be older you wont think thats icky will they daddy?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 am

Spike shook his had as she said he should not do it with anyoine but her "nope , don't want to " he said now smiling "no you won't when you find the right girl or boy you'll want to do this all the time just as I do with your mom" he chukled as she smaked his bottom but he still held her tight.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:32 am

D kissed each of her kids."Now you two behave for your gran-gran and no more putting pudding in her limo drivers cap just cause he fussed at you for jumping on the seats when you werent supposed to and jacob you mind your grandad and help him out okay?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:43 am

Spike chuckled "yes I remember that he was more than a little miffed at that , he made my father , you grandad bye him a new cap, so I agree behave and we'll have something nice when you get back" he said seeing he smiles on there faces. He turned to Donna so what are we staring with?" he asked Abs tummy or..."he ran his hands lower "bottoms" he grined sedictivly at her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:14 pm

The twins nodded."sworry daddy we'll be good prowise."they would behave cause daddy and mummy said to and also they wanted to be able to get their present for being good.
"strength and cardio my dear a bit of everything as you've got to try and out manuver me as i will have to be a full vamp out mode and i hope you wont be scared of me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:43 pm

Spike nodded to the twins then looked at Donna "I'll try" was all he could say he didn't know what would happen when they spared . he held her close as felt his wory surface for amoment but he would rather get over it with her than any ordinary vamp they would not sto if he became tired or hurt.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Donna nodded."thats fine my love it's all i ask of you.'she said softly as she kissed him. she knew she would be tough but fair with him because she wanted him to never ever have a fear of vampire as he had in the past.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:39 pm

He loked at her then [picked up the phone talking with his mother he smiled as he put the phone back in its cradel "she'll be here in 5 minets" he said chukaling "any exuse to take teh kids" he said and flipped on teh kettle for a herbal tea for his mother
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:29 pm

D chuckled as he said his mother would be there in five minutes."She adores the kids and they adore her and your dad, so i dont mind at all."she said softly as they waited for her to come as he put on the tea for his mother.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Spike heard a knock on teh door and moved to open it smiling as his mother hugged him she qwuickly moved and hugged Donna "good to see you on your feet again" she said to her " hope every one is feeling better and well?" she asked her eyes looking at Spike who nodded to her and held donna from behind.

"yes mother were all fine" he said as she moved to grace and Jacob playing peek abo with them just to hear there giggles "spike knew they were laughing at her for playing such a game.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:50 pm

D smiled as his mother hugged her."It's good to be back on my feet and everyone is fine, cept your sun has a bit of scracth from falling in the neighbors rose bush, he went to help her with her cat again."

she laughed as his mother played peak a boo with the twins and heard them laugh."Now no spoiling them too much today okay?'
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Soike shook his head at Donna though he liked her reason "ow silly boy cats comeback on there own don't you know by now" she said and chuckled contiuing to play pek aboo till his father walked threw the door loking at his back "Humm, cat? " he asked simply ansd smiled at Donna with a knowing wink, in his hands he held two car seats "well come on then if you want to go shoping and spoil erm buy only the necessitys for those two" he said seing spike trying to hide a smile knowing that they knew all too well there children would return with moutains of toys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 16 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 33  Next