Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:29 pm

seeing her now over him as he lay spent , he could not resist his back arched as she ran her fangs over his length he reatcvhed up best he could and rubbed her gently though he could see by her dripping juices that dripped onto his bear chest that she was more than ready taking her hips in his ahnds he lupped her down his tounge gently flicking over her now engorged bud as he then sucked at it as if he servived on the juices he drank from her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:43 pm

D felt him arch his back and she continued to run her fnags down his length. she began to roll his tip as she flicked her tongue at it and around it as she felt his own tongue at her bud and then felt him suck at it. she arched her back for him as she moved against his mouth as she began to take him into her mouth and suck at him as her fangs gently ran down his hardness.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:51 pm

he pulled back feeling his body tighten a sense of fear ran threw his mind as he felt ehr fangsd against his most vunrable area he gripped her ass as he dipped his tounge into ehr graoning his vibrations heading right to her clit as she took him in her mouth, he too slolwy sucked at her roling ehr between his lips and gently tugging on her as he slipped two fingrs inside her her walls holding tight to tehm as he forced a thrid into her sliding them abck and forth against her g-spot..
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:05 pm

D felt him tense as she continued to suck at him, hopeing his pleasure would take over his fears and he would experience waves of release. as she felt him grip her bottom, she felt him dip his tongue in her as she felt his groan of pleasure against her clit she screamed, the vibrations of her pleasure heading twoards his tip as she now added her hands to his member slidding her hands up and down his length as she continued to take more of him in her mouth, sucking at it as she used her fangs to send him more pleasure then fear. again she cried out against his hardness as she felt him slip two fingers then another as her walls began to pulse and tigthen as they hit her g spot.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 pm

soon he ahd 3 deep inside her pushing ehr g-spot genly as he moved ahrder and deeper inside her he gently bit down on her bud then licked at the jusices her own body produced as his own member throbbed and swelled dep inside ehr mouth he let his head rold back onto the blanket as his hips thrust upward into ehr mouth "ow god.... donna.... I can't...." he groaned feeling the tigtness of his balls as if this load was the most he had ever given her all that evening now he pushed a fourth finger inside ehr as he with his hand pushed ahrd and fast into her his thumb hitting ehr clit each in strock he made but he knew she would not be satifide with just that and so began fisting at her his whole hand burried deep inside ehr streaching ehr walls and caressing her g-spot witch he knew she could not take much more his other hand slipped a finger in ehr asss now he knew she was as fulla s any woman could "Ifeel it .... Im gonna.... cum" he said as he closed his eyes .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm

d cried out again as she felt him push on her g-spot and then bite down on her bud then lick her as she continued to suck at him as she felt his hips thrust at her. she grabbed his hips to stop him from squirming as she renewed her assult on him. she cried out again as she felt him push a forth finger and then his thumb at her clit. her body now shook around his hand as she felt him fist her , stretching walls open and caressing her g spot. she screamed against his hardnes as she felt him slip a finger into her tight ass. she continued to suck at him and rake her fangs up and down his length as he came into her mouth as she began to shake and then took her own release soon after, slipping him from her mouth."SPIKE!" she cried out then felt her body slump down onto his.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:43 pm

he came with a force he ahd never known before but wioth it took the last of his streaght he slipped his hand from her warm folds and lay there brathing hard his member slilow shrinking abck to what it ahd been , he shifted his position so he could face her and smiled as he gently kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:47 pm

D lay there unable to move and had to take a several deep breathes before she let him kiss her. she weakly returned his kiss and then slumped down against him with a weak smile as she lay there catching her breathe again.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:03 pm

The night was warm nd he was spent he shivered slightly at the exaustion he felt but with his last ounce of strength he pulled donna to him holding her against him as he fell into a exausted sleep on the blanket.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER.........

Spike woke with a jolt and a cry as his nightmare woke him he tensed his mucles he crindged as shot of pain went threw him the back of his leg spasumed so he though till he looked down two men held his leg drawing aknife over it he clentched his teeth and struggled against them, his knife sat by the bike under his trousers.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:55 pm

D layed there exhausted with spike. she awoke with a start as she felt him jerk bolt upright and heard him cry out."spike! are you okay honey? you are having a nightmare."she said softly as she tried to rub his back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 pm

his eyes flicked open and he sat up breathless his hand darted to his leg but nothing but a throbing ache , he looked at her and cupped her cheek "yeah , I guess" he said and lay back down on the blanket looking up at the starry sky above them his mind thinking about his dream why had it felt so real , he retched out for his knife and pulled it closer
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

D kept rubbing spikes back."do you need to talk about it or are you okay now?"she smiled when he cupped her cheek. she shivered when she saw him reach for his knife and pull it closer.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

turning to face her he shook his head "no...not sure" he said with a deep sigh then he heard voices adns quickly stood up dresing , he tosdsed her clothes to ehr "get dressed , quickly " he said ugance now sounding in his voice as he pulled on his left boot then right his dagger held in his hand as three men walked into teh clearing one slearly had his eyes on Donna.

"look what we have here a couple of love birds " one said cercling both of them "yeah this is privet land " the second said , spike smiled as he spoke .

"yeah my land I sould ask you what your doing here" he said movinf donna behind him his instinct was now to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:50 pm

D quickly dressed as spike told her to. her right hand went to her boot where she had a blade hidden and then took her titanum and wooden needle like stakes in her jacket.
she glared at the man who stared at her but hid her teeth from him as she wanted an advantage.
she kept quiet as spike told the men that this was his land and moved her behind him. she allways loved that his instict was to protect him first even though he knew what she was. right now all she wanted to do was to rip the mens throats out if they harmed a hair on her beloved husbands head or their unborn child.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:57 pm

one moved forward to touch donna spike flicked the blade and held it to him "don't " was all he said his eyes flashing anger as he watched the other two "she is taken and mine , you touch her or the child she carries and I will kill you" he said one man abcked away but another threw somthing and he felt a seering pain hin his calf loking down he saw a small silver dagger "ha, im no vampire " he said puling it from him and throwing it back at the man it dug deep into his chest with satifying thud. spike backed her to the bike but what was on the blade now styarted to take effect his eyes blurred "donna , you ned to...drive the bike ....I can't" he almost fell to his knees
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 pm

D let him protect her to a point . when she saw the man back away she thought theyd be allright but then the other threw a silver dagger into spike's leg and he threw it back into the mans chest. she went and put spike on the bike and then turned to take the last man two men out, her vampire side now fully out as she chased one then the other and ripped their throats out with extreme viciousness."I told you not to touch a hair on him."she said as she threw their bodies down on the ground, wiper her mouth off and started up the bike as she put spike in back of her and put his arms around her waist as she drove it like a bat out of hell to the house.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 pm

he could feel somthing burning in his leg what could it be his vishion dipped from clear to blurred his body felt like ice one mimet to fire hot the next he could not control it he wanted to sleep but he knew he could not as the bike stopped her slipped from the seat his leg throbing yet not bleeding only a deep cut .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:24 pm

D stopped the bike and got off and waited as he tried to slip off the bike and she helped him get off , then scooped him up in her arms."I belive it's my turn to carry you now mr vanhelsing, so where too then and is your dad home?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:42 pm

he tried to talk but his mouth was too dry and so he pointed to adoor off from the main hall "Lab" was all he could sat as suddenly his gut wreched with pain.

His fasther was working in his lab when he saw the door open and Donawalk in spike held in her arms "my word what happned " place him on the table " he moved some paper s for ehr to lay him down, he felt his for head "he's burning up what ever he was stabbed with it was desined to afect human dna" he said taking a swab from spikes wound and setting to work "he will i am afraind get much worse before i finish my antidoite" he said placing his hand on her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:49 pm

D said nary a word as as she went towards the lab he pointed to. she ran as fast as she could with him. as she made it into the lab."Mr V. we got attacked while we were out, by three men who traspassed on the property, spike tried to be nice and told them to go, but they didnt listen, and one threw a silver dagger at him, it had a skull on it, i kind of killed them doc, spike killed the one guy by throwing it back at him but i killed the other two, ripped their throats out, dont tell spike."
she nodded when he told her that spike would get worse before hed get better."what can i do to help him , i dont want to lose him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:56 pm

spikes dad smiled 2you won't If I can help it dear " he said and moved from one bottle to another.
spike arched his back feeling like fangs raked over his whole body, it seem to ache with ever move he made he saw donna and took her hand holding it as swaet ran down his cheeks as he thrashed on the table his heart now feeling like it beat harder than it had causing his chest to become sore.

His father walked back a small vile of black liquid held in his hand "se if you can get him to take a few drops of this " he said handing her the vile "you might need to get him to open his mouth " he said moving to hold spikes arm down as it knocked a glass from his desk.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 am

D nodded to spikes father. she smiled at spike when he took her hand."hang in there spike, for me and for the kids please."she said softly as she waited for his father to finish the anitdote.
she nodded as he handed the vial to her of black liquid."Your father says you have to drink so i have to give to you, so please open your mouth otherwise im going to have to do it."she said as she uncorked the vial and was ready to either give it to him the hard way or the easy way.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:09 am

spike clamped shut his pain corsing threw him like a snake around his body , his eyes though closed still let his tears trickle slowly from the corners of them to run down his cheek.
He could not think but for the pain.

"DONNAAAAHHHHH!!!! " HE cried out his back arching and his body twisting , but there he heard her voice asking him to open his mouth , he focused enouph energy to force his mouth open just enouph to feel the trickle of something into his throat , as it moved the fire seem to ease inside him his body slowly relaxing.

The wound in his leg seeped a green ooze that ran down his thigh and dripped slowly to the table, till blood came dripping to the table. With a jar in hand his father scooped it up and plced a tight lid on it and smiled.

"ahha , just as I thought, it is the swamp leach, if it gets into a wound it kills the person by draining all blood from the host, but it also gives excurishating pain, he should be fine in couple of hours , let him sleep and rest" he said placing the wrything ooze on a shalf.

Spike felt the pain leave him his leg now the only thing that ached,he did even have the streagth to hold her hand but found himself sliping in and out of sleep her face his only soothing image in his mind and the though of the child that now grew with in her .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:18 am

D took out her handkerchef and dabbed his eyes.
she held his hand when he cried out in pain and gave him the antidote."easy now spike, you rest and get well for all of us." she said softly as she wiped his brow.
d made a face when his father said that it is a swamp leach and it kills ."good thing we caught it in time, i was so scared i'd have to turrn him."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:30 am

his father nodded "not yet my dear, hes strong and will recover " he smiled warmly at ehr "that is avery last resort , I hope for both your sakes it won't come to that ever" he smiled and lightly tapped her shoulder as he moved out the door.

Spike's brow glistened with sweat as he lay on the table his chest rose and fell geatly as he slept his body feling like he ahd gone a bought of boxing with the largest wearwolf in davina's pack.
He groaned as he slowly opened his eyes and saw Donna stood still holding his hand in hers.
"donna?" he spoke his voice bearly over a whisper and beearly sounding like his own. "you should rest"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 24 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 33  Next