Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 4:45 pm

D giggled softly as he slipped his arms around her."yes dad i do belive we should."she said as he kissed her neck softly. "oh yes that little string bikini."she whispered as he kissed her ear."let me go and change and ill meet you in the living room."she said with a wink as she left him to go and chnage into the very tiny red string bikini that had tiny zippers on the top and bottom as well. she changed into the suit and the red thigh boots she had bought before to go with them and waited for him in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 5:32 pm

spike checked on th tins once moe after leting donna go , then moved ito teh licing room but seing donna stood in the red bikini he could feel himself strain against the fabric of his trousers to him she looked hot so hot he moved over to her his hands sliding over her waist and up her back as he loked at t he small zips , reatching for one he slowly puled it down exposing her nipple that was hid inside. He took it in his mouth gently gaving a suck on it as he pulled down the zip on her other breast his body now pressed against hers as one hand caressed her bare cheek .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 8:11 pm

D.saw the heat of passion spike had for her in his eyes.she didnt even have to ask if he liked the suit because he had his hands on skin faster then she could speak and she also saw the strain of the fabric of his pants and felt it as he pressed against her."hello dear i see you like my swim suit."she smirked . she let out a soft moan when he unzipped one the zips on her top and then sucked on her nipple. she sighed when he unzipped the other and exposed her other one to the cool air."More please."she said as she reached down and gently stroked the strain of fabric of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 pm

he could not help but graon at her touch one hand tweeking her niople as his lips caress ed the other. pausing he scooped her up and moved her to couch placing her down so he knelt infront of her he once more resumbed playing with ehr breasts slowly he moved lower till he flet the cool of the zip against his lips , taking it in his teeth he pulled the final zip down once he knew it would go no lower he moved back up letting hims elf tease her bud with a flick of his tounge as it dipped inside ehr tasting her sweet nectaras her walls tightened aroundf him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:20 pm

D moaned sofly as he tweaked at her nipple and felt his lips at the other. she gently threaded her fingers through his hair."spike..oh spike."she smiled when he put her on the couch and resumed his playing with her breasts she felt the cool air on her thighs when she felt him undo the last zipper on her bikini and then whimpered as she felt tease her bud to life and then arched her back and hips at him when he dipped his tongue inside her as her walls tightened and she grew wet.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:36 pm

he sfelt her arch her back pushing her self turther onto his toughe yet he cotinued to lick and suck at her his hands moving to her perfectly formed butt holding a cheek in each soon he too could standi it the strain on his truseers very evadant reatching down he freed himself from his trosuers and moved up kissing all the way to her neck as he slowly slid into her at the same time now he arched his back feeling the warm tight ness of her surounding his hard hot throbing member."donna ... ow why can I never get enouph of you" he said strained as he moved deeper inside her "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:03 am

D softly moaned as he continued to lick at her and felt his hands on her bottom."spike..you are so good to me!"she cried out as she saw him free himself from his trousers and kissed her neck now. she felt him take her and whimpered as he began to move deeper and she began to move her hips to meet his."Because spike, its the same with me..i cant get enough of you either its like an addiction."she said in a panting breathe.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:06 am

spike found himseld lost in her he wrapped hisa rms completly ariund her holding her as he moved quicker , faster and deeper in her deper than he ahd ever gone his body seming to know just what it was she needed and his too. He felt with each driving thrush he went further into her willing womb till he could take no more .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 am

D moved with th rythem of his body, her own body matching his speed and she arched her back when he went deeper inside her. she screamed out when he went so deep inside her she could feel him so deep she couldnt take anymore of him."dear god spike! SPIKE!"she bit her lip as her body began to shake around him as she wrapped her legs tight around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am

he breathed hard as he felt himself empty into her harder and faster and so much more than he ahd ever done "ow god donna ... I can't stop" he said holding himself inside her as he felt steady stream leave him his head rolled back as he body pushed that little bit further he thought he could feel the back of her womb aginst his tip as he let his essance flow into her soon it slowed and he breathed hard as he held her close to him. "I .. I could help it .. I hope that anti pregancy thing can cope, if not, I don't care .. I love you donna "
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

D body shook and then stopped as it relaxed. she heard spike cry out as he filled her,her body began to shake with aftershocks but she willed her body to control itself so he could have more pleasure as he filled her again and again."shhh its all right my love."she said as she held him and rubbed his back as he shook and then relaxed."It's allright my spike, my sweet spike, i know..i know honey, it's allright and no we arent going to have another baby soon, i made the potion stronger then last time because i knew how it was going to be and right now as the babies are growing so much i know we cant cope with another little one right now."she said softly as she kissed the top of his head."I love you too, it's going to be allright, just relax."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:39 am

spike sighed and relaxed more his body feeling drained as he held her against him he felt himself slid from her the cold air hiting him made him sigh once more as he rolled to lay next to her breathing hard his arm wrapped around her still "god you get better everytime" he said smiling as he still breathed hard " I just can't help my self , I fdel like each time is the first something drives me " he said closing his eyes for a moment as he took a deep breath he knew come the trime the anti pregant potion wore off he knew she would be caught quickly especialy if he kept up what he had just done.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

D sighed. "yeah you do too my love, it gets better and better each time."she said softly. she continued to rub his back."easy my love, don't make yourself hurt for a breathe."she kissed him softly as he told her that each time felt like the first time and that something drives him ."I know how you feel, it's like i want you so bad that when we are together i feel like my whole body is like liquid fire."she knew though they would have another child sooner then the would want if she didnt keep the strength up of the potions each time the made love and each time spike went over the brink. "spike we do need to be careful a bit as i dont know how much stronger i can make that potion without you getting sick, im half vampire so i wont affect me if i do so but with you it could make you throw up."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:58 pm

spike nodded "I know, but I can't help it the more we make love the more i seem to put into you its like my own body is fighting it " he said laying his had back on the couch as he put himself away " Donna" he said ans he roled to face her " I feel it insiode me , a fire that wants more , each time were are one I feel its need to create again I don't know how long I can hold it back , but I am afraid of losing you " he said resting his head on her chest as he held her once more.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:27 pm

D nodded to him."my angel it's nothing to be scared of and ive decided that if what happens that if you make me pregnant again we can ask the children if they want to take the serum which would of course make them about 11 or 12 and more able to look after themselves, which would happen anyway at their rate of growth, so you shouldnt worry, as any child we make is a gift from god."she said softly."there is one thing though, please be careful when i have my sun sickness , im only half vampire so you are safe but vampires can be extremly lustful during the time of the sun sickness , it's like when the full moon for weres..we mate and have a blood lust if we dont, i may require some blood but please make sure to get some from the blood bank if at all possible."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Spike sat up and smiled to her gently kissing ehr for head , moving to a small cabinet he swindf open teh door after typing in a code . ther inside was stocked bags of fresh blood reasdy for ehr to have "I thought about that when you told me the first time, the code is your birthday so teh kids can't open it " he said and closed it locking automaticly as it shut . He moved to her side and held her against him "don't worry I love you donna and will be at your side no matter what" he rested his head on her as he pulled her to him now sitting with one leg bent and his arm resting over it as he sat looking at her , reatching out he brushed her hair from her face as he lent over and kised her this time pulling away smiling to her "Supper I think " he said and stood up recthing out she pulled the zip gently up on her bikini over her nipples again then he slowy retched down and zipped up her lower zip "don't want you catching acold now do we" he said chukaling.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:07 pm

D smiled when he kissed her forhead and showed the coded cabinet"thank you, for that my love, but tell me are you going to be allright when i get to the stage were im extremly aggresive to mate?i dont want to frighten you should my eyes change or my teeth, i never want you scared of those."she said softly to him as she knews he was frightend of fangs since he had been through the trauma of being bitten. "I know my love and i know you will, i jsut hope i can be strong for you.""she said softly as he kisse dher then pulled away."yes supper, you go make it while i nip in and take a shower okay?"she said as she kissed his cheek. she laughed when he said he didnt want her to catch cold as he zipped her back up."Nope no colds for me thank you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:16 pm

spike nodded "donna all I will see is my wife , not the fangs or teh eyes , but my beautiful wife and if it means laving you alone during this time then I will, it will be ahrd but I will" eh said grinning "yes I will not lie and I will say it will bring back bad mnemories but I have to get over that it happend and I ca do thing about it" he moved into teh kitchen and started cooking retuirning to lay the table with two candels and a rose in teh midle , two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine . the food was done adn he served it placing it on the table and moving to teh bed roomas she watched donna dress "suppers done" he said softly .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:22 pm

D nodded."Just remind me of who i am and who you are and that you wont harm me and i know i wont harm you even if my fangs come out."she said softly to him as she never wanted him frightened of her ever as it would break her heart. "Im so sorry my love, it makes my heart break everytime i think of what was done to you it makes me ashamed of being half a vampire."she said before she went and took her shower. she went and got out and then dressed into her stripped pajamas and fuzzy slippers and put her hair up in a bun as she saw him watching her. "Oh good, i could smell it from in her it smells wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 am

spike brought a tray threw to the small coffee table on it he had made a chicken salad and some ice cream sundas nasd if she didn't want that he ahd made hot coco with marshmallows on top sprinkled with grated chocolate.

"come on relaxing time" he said nd sat down to wait for her to join him he smiled at her choice of ataire "humm comfortable" he said and wrapped his arm around her as she sat with him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 am

D smiled as she saw spike bring a tray threw to her and saw how nice the food he made for her."Oh all my favoiorites and my favorite man to cuddle up with afterward to relax with."she said with a smile as she sat down next to him.
she laughed as she commented on her choice of attire."yes well i figured after what just happened i shouldnt tease you anymore as you are probably as ached in the legs as i am right now."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:57 am

spike smiled and patted his legs "yeah they are a little , but not bad enouph I can't enjoy a quiet night in with my wife , ow what film do you want to see there all on pay per view just click and watch" he grinned at her as he handed her the remote so she could choice while he took some salad and placed it in a bowl "don't worry i didn't ad any garlic , almost but didn't" he said handing ehr a now filled bowl.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:27 pm

D smiled and ate a bite of her chicken salad."yes mine arent so achey either that i cant enjoy the night with you and you pick i picked the last time."she poked him in the side when he said he almost added garlic .
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:39 pm

spiks chuckled as she poked him in his side "ouch " he said crinninbg " hey i did say almost " he said and took the remote chosing The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo "been told this is good to watch " he said and ate his salad with her his hand sliping under the bowl to poke her back threw her pajamas.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:58 pm

D smiled as he chose girl with the dragon tatto"Im sure it is."she said taking another bite of her chicken salad."she giggled when he poked her back threw her pjs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 13 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 33  Next