Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

Home at last - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:35 pm

After the film he loked at Donna "tired?" he asked picking up the bowlesa and stuff from there meal and taking them back to the kitchen and leaving them in the sink. He moved back to sit with her again waioting to see if she was tired "Im gonna jump in quick shower , kinda sticky if you know what i mean" he said and kissed her lovingly as he stood up and moved into the bed room.

several moments later he reamerged in a pair of striped pajamas and nothing else 2well if you can do it why not me , thre not the most flattering of things but hey" he said chuckaling as he slid to sit with her again.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:50 pm

D shook her head at spike."no not really."she said as she went and picked up a crossword puzzle and began to do it when he said he was going to go get a hoswe and then come back after he kissed her.

she waited when he came back wearing his own set of striped pajamas."On you mr vanelsing i think they look charming."she said as she gave him a pat.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:06 pm

he could not help but chuckle as he sat next to her "ow you missed a peice" he said picking up one and placing it in its spot on the board "me and my father used to love doing these, we'd sit at the kitchen table and put them together, he'd say to finish somthing you have to look deeper at it till you see the bigger picture , ether that or look at the box top" he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

D nodded."well i bought it because it keeps my mind off the bad times, i've bought a lot of puzzles with me from the hotel , ones a giant wooden chinese puzzle, if you can solve how that one opens you are cleverer then i am."she said softly as she put an other peice in."this ones supposed to be of cheese, i dont see how it would be."she said with a laugh when he said about what his father said about puzzles and how they do one at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 pm

he smiled as she laughed at his fatehr saying "he was a good man" hesaid smiling as he rembered him but tehn he shuddered as a mamory of that night snuck back in "sorry I guess the memory of that night still effects me even now" he said moving to hold her as he slipped another psice in to its place trying to forget that night .
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 pm

D nodded."yes he was."she patted his hand when he shook."im sorry for everything my kind has done to you."she said softly as he moved to hold her as he helped her with the puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 am

he smiled at her as he fiddled with a piece of puzzel "its ok its not you or your kind , just one man I wish i could hurt " he said his eyes looking angry even though he smiled at her placing it in its place "It just ironic that i should have this fear of fangs yet I married a vamp , well part vamp any way " he said and kised her "a beautiful part vamp, but I will over come it ."
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:12 am

D put another peice in the puzzle."spike dont fib you are very angery still i can see it in your eyes and i can feel it here."she said as she tapped his forhead."Maybe because im not trying to hurt you or ever would try to on purpose."she said softly to him."I promise never to harm you ever."she said softly knowing it would be hard for him to be used to her fangs wihout being frightened.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:38 am

he sighed and looked down at his hands then at her "donna I am , but not at you , its thanks to your father I have this " he said and stood up to move into the kitchen where he turned on the dish washer to start washing there dishes before he lent on the counter "Donna I can't help how I am around vampires , your different , they killed my father and left me for dead this drove me to fight and kill them, to protect my family, but around you I don't feel that, now, I have another family to protect " he turned to look at her as he waited for her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:20 am

D sighed."i know, thats why i hate what i am, because it could frighten you when i have my sun sickness."she began to weep."I know that i just dont want you have to turn away from me in fright some day."she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:29 am

spike moved to hold her close "I am frightened of the others , not of you donna , If I was would we have two amazing kids?" he said looking at her with a smile "and I'll cope when your sickness hapens , I promise I will never turn away from you ever" he smile and kissed her gently his hands running threw her hair "I am not afraid of you donna , i could never be that around you" he hoped he had said enouph to convince ehr he was true to his word she didn't set him off only those out side did , only those he didn't know and had the blood lust with in them did he fear.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:23 pm

D sniffed as he held her close."It's just ive never had anyone be as close as you have been to me now in all my 536 yrs, people get close and then when they found out what i am or seen my fangs they were frightened of me."she nodded when he said he'd help cope with her sickness."kay."she said softly to him and buried her head in his shoulder and hicupped."okay,even if my fangs come out in my sickness i wont ever hurt you even if i look scary, just promise me the babies wont see i dont want them scared at me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:31 pm

spike looked ast her and stroked her back "I won't and nether will they all they will know is your a loving caring wonderful mother " he said and kissed her shoulder "my mother can take then while the sicknes in in you that way they will think its just a stay at grand mothers " he smiled when she said she ahd not found any body like him in teh years she ahd ben alive "and I have never found anybody like you donna , but promise me that if I ever am hurt that bad i will die you will change me so we can be together ?" he said resting his for head against ehrs " heaven will be nothing with out you"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:53 pm

D snuggled against him."yes but werid teeth can be frightening to babies, but yes thats good that way they think they are just going to grannies for fun and wont know im sick."she said softly."Well, i had to wait through a lot of generations of vanhelsings for you."she said with a wink."I promise i will be the one to change you if anything happens and if anything happens to me ,if my father ever makes me into the monster he is you have to promise me you'll stake me, so i can have peace."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:00 pm

spike looked down at her his heart stopped "I...I don't know if I could donna" he said " I love you too much to hurt you or lose you that way it would brake my heart" he said and held her tight against him again "Please don't... don't ask me to do that, It would feel as if I took there mother from them." he gently gave her a kiss onher head "I don't want to be the one to tell them I killed there mother, just don't let him get to you " he felt a littel shaken by her request but he knew deep inside if he ahd no choice he would even though it would totaly brake him down.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

D shook her head."Okay, then ask my brother to do it, i dont want to destroy you or our children with being a monster that my father is."she said softly as he kissed her head."we just wont let him get to us."she said softly as she dried her tears."Now i do think mr vanhelsing we have had enough of the seriousness, i do belive im going to have my way with you."she said as she pushed him down, rolled up his pajama top and blew raspberries on his stomach and tickled him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:38 pm

spike looked down at ehr glad she ahd decided against him doing it but he knew comre the time if it should ever hapen he would be the one. he let his thumb wipe away her tear and smiled but could not help chuckle as she nblew reazberrys on his abs "you do know I am not tikalish there "he said rolling to be on top of her as he kised her "you'll have to try harder to find my tikalish spot Mrs Van Helsing" eh said and chuckled as he ran his fingers down her sides to her waist then around to her bottom puling her towards him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:42 pm

"Oh really?well then i'll just have to work extra hard wont i?'she said teasingly as he felt herself being rolled over as he kissed her and pulled her towards him."Whats this then?i thought i was the one ravishing you tonight?"she said with a laugh as she began to tickle his foot.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:51 pm

spike now felt her tickle his foot and that did it he could not stop laughing 2d...d...donna" he said in a fit of laughter as he held her closer he tried to stifel alaugh but it failed as she roled obnto his back again her sat over him "ok.. ok I give stop... stop" he said holding up his hands to her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:01 pm

D laughed at him when he laughed at her tickling him as she found his tickle spot and she now had the upper hand."You give up?"she said with a naughty look in her eyes as he gave in. she started to kiss his neck and then lower to his chest then abs as she sat over him.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:14 pm

spike brethed ahrd as she stoped tickling him and kissed his neck "d...donna I though you were all out" he said giving a soft groan as she kissed lower " honey you kep that up and somthings gonna come to life " he said already feeling a strain below . He always loved how she felt more so now he knew she wanted to be in control. He let his hands sip under her pajama top to caress her bare back.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:22 pm

D continued her assualt on his skin with her kisses."got my second win honey."she said with a smirk as she kissed lower and undid his pj bottoms with her teeth gently and pushed them down his hips to his ankles."Thatt's the general idea sugar is to bring something back to life."she said softly before kissing the skin she revealed, her hands now on his bare bottom caressing it as she showered his lap with kisses.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:33 am

spike bit his lip as she pulled down his pj bottoms he knew at the rate she was going he would be hard again in no time and he was right he closed his eyes as he felt himself thicken and stand upright to her kisses 2well.. You did that... all right " he said letting out a deep breath he had been holding in he could feel himself throb and ache for her "Ow Donna ... Ow please put this man out of his misery".
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:57 am

D smirked as she felt spike's body react to her hot kisses on his skin."yes i did."she said with a wink . she heard him let out deep breathe and ask her to put him out of his misery."since you asked so nicely and said please, i'll do just that."she made quick work of her own pjs and adjusted herself to sit over him again. she then lifted herself just a bit to slide herself onto his thickness and then eased herself down and began to move her hips to ride him."Is this better my love?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 am

spike felt her wrap around him and he could not help the graon that left his lips "owwww yeah" he said his back arched pushing him further into her as she moved on top of him. Though he could barly move under her he was happy to let ehr do what she wanted to him as he ahd to her earlier. His hand moved to her chest caressing her breasts and playing with her hard nipples between his fingers as he felt himself harden and thicken inside her forcing her walls open even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next