Forsaken Night
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ancient race of the Cian is suddenly faced with its greatest threat...Arthur Moore. A war is coming and a choice must be made...for the beauty of the night, or the greed of humanity?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home at last

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

Home at last - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:55 pm

d smiled as he pulled her jacket off and slid his ahnd around her waist. she slid a hand to his chest. caressing his muscles as he slid her closer to him. she purred As he kissed her neck and squeezed her bottom. she moaned softly as he slid her t-shirt from her pants and captured her nipple and teased it."spike..you are so good to me."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:30 pm

spike smiled " because I love you Donna, you gave me a family , something I had missed all these years " he said and continued to kiss her neck slipping off her Tee shirt he moved to kiss her nipple now hard and standing proud from her breasts he rolled them in his teeth
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:04 pm

D smiled."I love you too spike, i've never had a proper family and you gave me that, you also gave me back myself, and know that someone can love me and i can love."she said softly as he kissed her neck which she bent down for him as he took her shirt off and kissed her nipples then rolled them with is teeth."oh yess spike..that feels so good."she moaned. she loved when he did that to her, the feel of his hot breathe on her skin, his wet mouth, the feel of his white teeth on her, his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 pm

his hand moved to unzip the front of her biker trousers sliding down between her folds caressing her clit once more pressing against it and moving in time to his sucking her nipples. He looked up at her and smiled "you think your hot enough yet?" he asked moving to her lips as she kissed her "for my surprise?"
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:33 pm

D' smiled as she saw him move to unzip her biker pants and slid his hand between her folds and caressed her clit as he moved it in time to his sucking her nipples. her nipples grew hard inside his mouth, she loved the feel of his hot, wet mouth there."Mmm..yes..spike.you're getting me wet."she said as she felt her walls grow wet as he played with her clit, it now pulsed against his hand and grew slightly hard. as he moved to her lips and kissed her. she looked up at him with her eyes slightly glowing."I'd say that would be yes my sexy beast, both sides of me are a hot for you."
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm

moving from the bike he pulled her to stand with him kissing her he moved lower pulling her trousers down leaving her stood in front of him naked , as his hands moved back up he gently pulled her legs open slightly so that once he reached her he gave her a gently but firm lick moving up her he undid and slipped his own trousers off now showing his hard on once more grasping her around her hips he pulled her forward and hooked one leg around his waist as he lifted her up against him sliding deep inside her as he held her slowly rocking her back and forth on him.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:55 pm

D gasped as the night air hit her skin , her vampire side smirked as he kissed her and saw him pull her pants down and leave her naked before him. she moaned softly her eyes glowing more and her fangs slightly formed as she felt him pull her legs open slightly and gave her a gently but firm lick and grew wet against his tongue there."Yes , my sexy beast..yes..!" she cried as she threw her head back, the vampire in her demanded greedily."More my beast.. more!"she smirked as she saw him slip his own pants off and saw how hard she had made him. she smiled as she felt him pull her foward by the hips and hook one her legs around his waist as he lifted her up against him and slid into her as he slowly rocked her back and forth on him."Ohhh yess spike, my sexy beast..you make me so hot!"she cried out.Her vampire began to lick his ear and whispered."beast, i think you may need another leg around you soon."she said as she reached down and gently played with his balls, then squeezed his bottom.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:00 pm

spike picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist , now he held her up as he drove into her as he stood one hand moved to her bottom slipping into her ass as he bounced her letting her drop onto him forcing him deeper onto her he breathed hard his back glistening with sweat as he took control, he lent her slightly back feeling her now against him his rock hard member buried deep into her as his hand now moved to cup her breast as he lent down taking her breast into his mouth nipping lightly at her nipples.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:03 am

D felt spike wrap her leg around his waist and his hand at her bottom which drove more arousal to her vampire side."MORE BEAST MORE!"her vampire side demanded as she felt him bounce her then let her drop onto him as he went deeper into her. her vampire side was now fully aroused as it liked when spike took full control. she cried out when she felt him lean her back slightly as he burried himself inside her and felt his hand now move to her breast as she felt his hot, wet, mouth on her nipple and his sharp white teeth nipping at it."Oh! Yes SPIKE YES!"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:35 pm

he moved now slower in her pausintg so she could feel him streach her as he slowly pushed deep into her then after that several hard thrusts only to slow once more his tunge played around ehr rock hard nipple as his finger pushed deep in her ass. moving from her breast he moved up to her neck to the spot he knew drove her wild lightly he sucked and nipped it moving to her lips as he kissed her passionatly before moving to her left brest and continued to nip the rock hard engorged nipple he found he moved to the bick sitting her on the sea just bearly so he could slip his hand down to tweek and rubb her clit as he moved.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 2:23 pm

D moved her hips and cried out as she felt him strech her more. she reached back and smacked his bottom as he gave her several hard thrusts into her"Harder beast! you can do much better!"her vampire side demanded now as her fangs fully elongated and her eyes were glowing bright violet with lust for him as she felt his wet, long tongue play with her nipple and his long, slender finger slide into her ass which opened for him and pulled his finger inside its tightness. she cried out again as he licked, sucked and nipped at the spot at her neck then back at her left breast as he nipped her rock hard engorged nipple and moved her back onto the seat as he slipped his hand down to move to tweak and rub her clit as he moved. "SPIKE! OH GOD BEAST..OH GODS."she cried as she threw her head back. her vampire side wanted him to finish her off by feasting on her if she still was shaking when he came.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

spike could take no more her warmth took him in tighteaning as he felt her pulling him ever deeper inside her he could do little to hold back his own orgaum as he came hard filling her several times over , seeing she was not spent once her had finsihed he with drew and quickly lowerd to take her in his mouth her sex tasting like sweet nector as he lapped at her opening dipping his touge inside her he moved taking her clit in his mouth sucking ahrd against it and roling it harder than he ahd ever before in his mouth feeling ehr and his own juices trickle down his chin her secne sending his head spinning and his cock throbbing once more , he never knew it to harden so fast and so quickly after he ahd already filled her once.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:10 pm

D felt him come and her body still shook around him as she was not spent yet. she cried out as her body shook once more against his mith as she felt him lap at her opening and dip his tongue sinder and moved to suck on her clit."Yes! YESSS THATS IT BEAST!"her vampire cried out more as it reached full arousal "How do i taste beast?do you like feasting on me there? would you like my vampire to do that to you before you fill me again?"her vampire demanded as her clit now swollen spurted her nectar down, now soaking his wet and waiting mouth as she continued to shake against his face. her vampire want him to experinece the biggest orgasm it and she could give him by useing her fangs and her vampire side to arouse and bring him to orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:19 pm

he could wait no more his cock throbbed and ached to be back inside her once more as he once more tasted her with afinal lick and suck he plundged deep inside her again his head draping to one side his vein standing proud, waiting on his neck for her as he could not help graon his hands gripping her butt as he forced his hard wanted cock into her now slick opening. threw the haze that was his sight he saw her fangs his hrat beat fast his back ran with sweat but his body was filled with lust for her and he could not move from his perpetual thrusting into her he knew after this night surly he would have satisfide the vamp in her as well as the woman.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:08 pm

Spike was taking her vampire over the edge now, cause deep arousal to the point the vampire could feel his fear as he saw her fangs, yet the vampire did not want to cause fear in him but to cause the greatest arousal in him as he caused it in her with her vampire and with her human side. Her vampire side now knew what to do, the only way he was going to get over being afraid of her fangs was to bite him and drink from him a tiny bit as the acheived the height of orgasm. she waited as he tasted her with a final lick and suck causeing her to shake , her eyes now glowing red as she saw the vein in his neck waiting for, calling out to her. she waited to hear his groan and the touch of his hands cripping her butt as he forced himself hard into her."Very good beast, now claim your reward..for tonight spike, my beloved ..my vampire is going to satisfy you."with that she licked at his neck, licking the vein and sucked on the spot there before gently plunging her fangs into his neck drinking as her body shook. her one hand squeezed at his bottom while the other played with his balls.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:18 pm

he felt her fangs on his neck against his now hot skin but he could do little her hands and the touch of her agaist his neck sent him over the edge and he teneds relasing ther sesation she gave him of her fange and her body and her hands all over him he could not hold back and he gave a cry of exstacy as he filled her for a second time as her fangs sunk into his flesh he felt the swmall amount of blood leave him but now he was no longer scared of it but langwished in the senation as his seed filled her returning what she took from him, he gave into her womb quelling the fire he felt in side her hot chamber.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 4:36 pm

D's body shook violently now as she drank from him, her vampire knew it would send him into orgasm combined with the touch of her hands all over him. she finished drinking from him when she sensed his release and licked at the puncture marks and then sucked on them , healing them so that they no longer appeared at his neck. she cried out in passion."SPIKE OH MY SWEET HUSBAND."she said as she tensed now as she felt him fill her hot chamber again with his sticky seed. Her vampire now satisfied by the inner beast inside him that it brought out, her fangs retracted and her teeth and eyes were now normal as she hit orgasm and then slumped against him, her human body now saited as her necklace began to glow.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:11 pm

spike finished and held her against him grabing ablanket from the sadle bags he wrapped it around them both and slowly sank to the ground his own strength now spend so that he could no longer hold her up son he lay with ehr on the soft ground cradled in his arms there amulets joined and glowing brightly.

"somthing tells me..." he placed his hand on her tummy he felt it distened from his seeed inside her and a warmth told him somthing was hapening deep in her womb.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:16 pm

D was grateful they had finished as she no longer had the strengh to hold herself up anylonger and just slipped to the ground with him as he did craddled in his arms under the blanket. she smiled as she saw their amulets glowed and joined."It's glowing purple and only one solid glow not two glows like before."
she said smileing.'I think we will have a another baby spike.."she said smileing as she felt something happen deep inside ehr womb as he placed his hand on her tumy.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am

spike nodded is head slowly "yes maybe a single girl this time " he said specking softly as he felt the sturring in his member for her again , even though he was still exausted he could not help feel his heart reacing again his balls tighten adn his member swell at the touch of her skin against him as he gently kissed her warm soft smooth skin that he held tight against his own. he pressed against her letting ehr fveel him rub once more between her folds, her scent now intoxicating as if it seemd to take him over wanting more from him his muscles ached from restraining himself like a male wear wolf in the mids of a sexsual frenzy he lent over her sliding his hands around her waist feeling her sliken skin and curves only made his member grow harder faster.
"I can not help it Donna but need you again " he said softly as he kissed her neck lightly biting it "I know the deed is done but my body seems to need you more, the feel of you against it , your wetness around my man hood as you take it in" he whispered sensual into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:50 pm

D smiled. "yes another little girl would be lovely, next time we try for another son, but in the future some time , not now."she said softly as she was still tired but somehow her body sensed his wanted hers again and her vampire could smell his arousal. she grinned and then whimpered when she felt him press against her , feeling his hard member rub between her folds again as he leaned over her and slid his hand on her waist and kissed and bit her neck. "I know spike mine wants yours as well, how tired are you though, do you need me to be on top or are you fine?"
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 12:59 pm

he smiled down at her and rolled till she sat a top him groaning as he slid dep inside ehr once more he felt her warpp around him warm and wet enviting yet wanting at the same time. "does this tell you " he said raising his legs for her to rest against driving his member deep into her again . This time he reatched out pulling her beautiful body to him as she slid from her folds as he let her fall back he slid into her ass with a slight shift of his hips he could feel himself move inside her one hand sliding down the smooth skin of her belly caress her as he ever so slowly pushed into her and with drew. He other slid around to cup the round perfectly formewd orb that ws her left breast he grasped the porud niple roling it as he felt his want grow again but he held back moing with presishion and delibrat slow ness he wanted her to feel everything , this was his pealsure to her , his gift.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 pm

D smirked when he pulled her on top to slide deep inside her then pulled her to him as he slid from her folds to her ass."I guess it does spike my sexy man."she said softly as she closed her eyes letting herself feel the pleasure he was giving her by taking her ass , pushing and withdrawing from her slowly, she began to move her hips in time with his movements. she gasped as she felt him roll her nipple between his fingers."yessss thats it my sweet angel, you allways know what i want."she said to him as she threw her head back.
Back to top Go down
Spike Van Helsing
Elder
Spike Van Helsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:15 pm

he lowerd his legs letting hr slid down his full length his other hand now moving to her other breast that two he cressed for amoment as he pulled her down so he could take it in his mouth gently pulling it with his lips as he felt how her ass tightened around him as he did , he continued for seevral moments more till he could stand it no longer and lay back in teh blanket.
" ow donna ... do what you must " he said breathing hard his muscles spent save one that throbbed deep in his wifes ass, wanting relese , wanting to pleasure her.
Back to top Go down
Donna VanHelsing
Elder
Donna VanHelsing

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:23 pm

D felt him caress the other breast as well as he pulled her down so he could take one swollen nipple into his mouth as her ass tightened around him. she knew he was tired now so she'd help him get his release."Baby, i think it's my turn to show you pleasure and give you your release as i take mine,."she whispered to him as she slid his still hard memeber out her bottom and then turned to slid down so that her bottom rest on his chest now and then she slid up and turned so that her soft wetness now was at his face and he could grip her bottom as well and play with her folds as she bent her head and began licking at the tip of his hardness and felt her fangs lengthen as she rolled his tip gently between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home at last   Home at last - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home at last
Page 23 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 33  Next